Why do Republicans hate govt and care about budgets only when Dems are in office?

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Silence in the Bush years and slience during the Reagan years abut three years of perpetual meltdown over Obama's election? I wonder why the discrepancy?

Silence in the Bush years and slience during the Reagan years abut three years of perpetual meltdown over Obama's election? I wonder why the discrepancy?

hy·poc·ri·sy   /hɪˈpɒkrəsi/ Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural -sies.
1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.

There really is no difference between dimocrats and repugnantcans when it come to overspending and increasing the size of government.

Haven't you sheep figured that out yet?

There really is no difference between dimocrats and repugnantcans when it come to overspending and increasing the size of government.

Haven't you sheep figured that out yet?

If there is no difference who do budgets and government matter when Democrats are only in office? I agree its the same shat regardless of who is office.

For the same reasons democrats do....

2007 Nancy Pelosi We have come to the end of deficit spending. Then went on to pile up 5 trillion in new debt

For the same reasons democrats do....

2007 Nancy Pelosi We have come to the end of deficit spending. Then went on to pile up 5 trillion in new debt

Intellectual retardedness need not apply please.

Forum List

Back