Why do People live in California?

California is a big pile of monkey shit. That said, I prefer liberal Californians remain in California. They're SO FUCKING toxic. They leave the place because their ideology destroyed it. Yet they're SO FUCKING stupid they take that ideology with them..........Simply because they're high on emotions and programming, and low on common sense and critical thought.

My next door neighbors are guilty, wholly shit they're a mess. I told them to return where they came from. We no longer speak, go figure.

If you live next to low lifes, then you're probably living in a low class neighborhood. Maybe get a 2nd job so you can afford to move where a better class of people live?

I live in high middle class, thank you. Place is paid for and @ 55, and I no longer have to work. Worth mentioning my formal education is through the 4th grade, but I ran rings around those in my field, which generally requires a college degree. I was able to do that because I THINK, am work-oriented since a little kid, and I'm independent. Our college system SUCKS for anything short STEM, and even then wholly shit, I turned an engineer's idea of a full time job into 10 minutes a week, just to back it up. Don't get me wrong, I have occasion to miss obvious shit to others.

My neighbors, I don't mind some detail. He's former IBM. I built half our fence before their house was built. We agreed they would pay for the other half and I'd build it. Day I picked up the check the bitch said, "we didn't even want a fence".

They had their landscape done twice. First time washed away because "don't need retainers", and they went ultra-cheap. That fence I built and they paid for...........Dipshit landscapers used the wrong rock, and thought to use the fence to retain the rock, 6" high. They sorta cleaned it up, but good thing I overbuild....Ha. Anyway, the neighbors wasted of 25K. Then had it done right to the tune of another 80-95K. However........

That fence I built and paid for...........Second set of landscapers thought they'd use it to retain 7" of dirt in places.......I WAS PISSED, because that's twice now, and dirt rots. So I took the fence boards off until it was fixed. The landscape here requires a lot of thought, but how they fucked that end up is beyond me.

I bought a 72 Chevy truck that's very cool. It' rusty, but I like it for many reasons. It's not for them, without a doubt. Too country and just not right. You know, they're lib. Ca. indoctrinated.. Well, I'm rebuilding another Chevy, and I parked the frame in the driveway to wash it. 18 hours later dumb fuck pussy-whipped IBM fuck walks up my driveway first time in 15 years. He asks how long the frame will be in the driveway. I said politely "eye-sore huh?". He says yeah and walks away like he's a hero. I burst out into laughter, but that quickly became pissed off, so GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA.

They're frightened and/or easily offended. My dogs went out with me to get a paper, and he had his dog on a leech. My dogs visited and he panicked, falling over. I was scared shirtless they sue, but they didn't. I paid them a visit to apologize that evening, check on his status, (cough!). They won't look into my yard/driveway if they think I'm looking.

She used to be somewhat attractive, only a MAJOR bitch. Now she looks like an old man. She's very strange, and he's a major pussy.............Both left California because their kind ruined the place..................
Do you feel better now? #FirstWorldProblems

I thoroughly enjoy context. You, not so much.
Context is great. I had the same issue with my neighbors regarding a fence right after I bought my house. But instead of telling them to go take a hike, I worked it out and now have a fine relationship with them. It's called being the bigger person. Or you can let your ego get the better of the situation and act like an asshole by telling them to take a hike... Also known as #FirstWorldProblems

California.jpg
I live right down the road from that view!

Except when El Nino is exceptionally strong the water is Frigid and normally contaminated with sewerage even then. landslide and fire seasons ? Earth quakes galore. Why would anyone in their right mind live in such a hellhole?

Are you asking the question concerning Americans, or ILLEGAL ALIENS-)

High real estate prices in CA simply indicate how much demand there is for housing by people who want to live there
You're right on that but California could back off a little and allow more housing to be built with less regulation and taxes attached. Hard working people deserve a home of their own, my opinion. They actually build housing projects near state universities that are only sold to university staff and faculty. Totally unconstitutional also my opinion. If they can build those to be affordable they can do it elsewhere in the state. Everyone here is so afraid of harming the environment we are forcing are selves out of the American dream.

Forum List

Back