Why do people here defend Biden? …the economy is a wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the Republican response to a "wrecked" economy is more production of fossil fuels Biden is in good shape.

That’s why Trump supporters are always very upset when people criticize Trump or defend Biden.

We had a red hot economy under Trump.

Biden supporters are deranged, you can’t change history.
I know that's what he tells you, so you're going to believe it without questioning it.

Not that this will matter in the least, but there are a few easily-provable facts:
  • When COVID hit, GDP was at 2.3%. That's it. That is no one's definition of "red hot". Look it up.
  • We had a prolonged manufacturing recession under Trump and before COVID. 2019. Look it up.
  • Trump "achieved" this "red hot economy" with TRILLIONS in inflationary help from the Fed. Look it up.
  • The NY Fed ALSO had to add trillions when credit markets froze up under Trump. Look it up.
  • Trump signed and applauded a massive, stimulative spending bill that added more inflationary liquidity to the economy. Look it up.
  • Trump begged the Fed for even MORE inflationary quantitative easing to help his economy. See below.
  • Trump begged the Fed to lower interest rates EVEN MORE. He wanted a full inflationary one percent. See below.
He lies to you. About pretty much everything. He just keeps getting away with it, and we just don't know how to convince you otherwise. Provable facts just don't matter, just like this post of mine won't matter.

Last edited:
I don't defend Biden as he was also a part of all of this but I understand that the economy is in such a mess because of the economic policies of the last 20 plus years.

Why do surgeons wear masks in surgery? Let's start there. Do they wear masks in surgery to protect against airborne respiratory viruses?
They wear masks to keep from spreading disease.

Know why Trump eschewed masks? They smeared his make up

I don't defend Biden as he was also a part of all of this but I understand that the economy is in such a mess because of the economic policies of the last 20 plus years.
Stop spreading the right wing meme.

The economy is NOT a mess.

Are there issues? Sure. There almost always are.

That’s why Trump supporters are always very upset when people criticize Trump or defend Biden.

We had a few above trend quarters of GDP growth under Trump thanks to a tax cut that caused the deficit to swell. Otherwise, the economy wasn't red hot.

These days we have trend GDP growth of around 2% and very low unemployment despite the Fed doing its best to crush the economy by bringing down inflation.

So......both your premises are factually inaccurate.

Biden supporters are deranged, you can’t change history.
They would vote for a cup of shit if it meant they wouldn't be defined in any way as a right wing conservative American Christian.

That's why. They're fully possessed by the devils minions.

Who's complaining. I prosper regardless of who is in office, and regardless of "COVID". Biden's interest rate hikes are a windfall for me as well. Thanks Joe! :biggrin:
Lemme guess, you're also enjoying those high gas prices, high grocery prices and high crime rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back