Why do parents want us to be bullied?

Oh we all have our tests. I could tell you about some of mine.
I'm just seeing if I can hold it together day by day.......

But when you are a Christian be prepared to have it put to you - you will be tested.
It's worth it.

I'm an ex-Muslim whom the government has been harassing for no reason. I don't think of it as a test...I just think of it as "the persecution of the righteous."

King David in the Bible was fed bile ("gall.") This is just the lot of some people.

Doing evil brings it own suffering results to those who do evil. You can't blame others when YOU do evil.

(Talking about others and NOT myself.)
You are all about retribution and punishment, aren't you? Repeat after me: "I will show you the life of the vine."

I fight against people who fight against me.

I am not "all about retribution and punishment." Your brain sounds disturbed Zack, sorry to say.
Well aren't you the noble knight in shining armor?!?

Aren't you an ASSumer who is not worth my time. Putting you on ignore, no offense taken hopefully.

Peace.

Parents need to stop over-protecting their kids, then, when bullies show up in their lives, it's not like a shock or devastation

I was bullied until the age of ten, and then the bullies found out the reason why I never hit back, because it hurt like hell for them!

I remember two kids were going to put me in the toilet one day, but instead found themselves on their ass, and then running to the Office to tell on me, and when the Principal found out what they attempted to do, well he laughed and kept them after school instead...

So the moral of this is let the kid knock the bully on their ass a few times, and the bully will learn that some kids should not be messed with...

Also if I came home crying about someone whipping my ass on the streets, well I got my ass kicked by my Uncle and told to take my anger back outside and whip that bully ass...

Oh my Uncle got his ass kicked one time by me for punching me one too many times, and he learned bullying was the wrong course of action...

Parents need to stop over-protecting their kids, then, when bullies show up in their lives, it's not like a shock or devastation

I was bullied until the age of ten, and then the bullies found out the reason why I never hit back, because it hurt like hell for them!

I remember two kids were going to put me in the toilet one day, but instead found themselves on their ass, and then running to the Office to tell on me, and when the Principal found out what they attempted to do, well he laughed and kept them after school instead...

So the moral of this is let the kid knock the bully on their ass a few times, and the bully will learn that some kids should not be messed with...

Also if I came home crying about someone whipping my ass on the streets, well I got my ass kicked by my Uncle and told to take my anger back outside and whip that bully ass...

Oh my Uncle got his ass kicked one time by me for punching me one too many times, and he learned bullying was the wrong course of action...

internet-tough-guy.jpg

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Have I ever threaten anyone on here?

NO!

So I am not a internet tough guy and just writing past experience you smart ass!

internet-tough-guy.jpg

NO!

So I am not a internet tough guy and just writing past experience you smart ass!

56bca348d9190d384b3030ddbff659ff.jpg

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Also let me add I have two major scars on the side of my head, scars on my hands, been shot twice, stabbed twice, ran over twice, broke my nose a few times, ribs a few times, and have had my ass kicked more times than not, so no I am not a internet tough guy by any means but can take a ass kicking if needed...

internet-tough-guy.jpg

NO!

56bca348d9190d384b3030ddbff659ff.jpg

th

th

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Also let me add I have two major scars on the side of my head, scars on my hands, been shot twice, stabbed twice, ran over twice, broke my nose a few times, ribs a few times, and have had my ass kicked more times than not, so no I am not a internet tough guy by any means but can take a ass kicking if needed...

37928462.jpg

internet-tough-guy.jpg

37928462.jpg

You just made me laugh!

I had this woman look at me at said you slept with willow didn't you!

( If you do not understand then don't use band camp! )

You're never really bullied unless your a woman who has been bullied by a man.

Forum List

Back