Why do I have to wear mask? 100% politics NOT science

If brains were gunpowder, you couldn't blow your nose.

I am super immune and you’re a Jew hating Islamist witch. Trust the science.

TUCKER CARLSON???????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The New American Hero.By far.His weekday 8 pm Prime time hour
beats both CNN and MSNBC combined with much oleftover.
In fact,Tucker's leftovers easily Trump an entire weeks worth of
sappy crap lies,and disingenuous candy ass verbal assualts on Americana.
Ford long ... the only thing CNN and MSNBC will be good for is to demonstrate
firsthand classic use of how Not to be an American.

All meaning zero. Why would I need to wear a mask when I have super immunity? Services via Zoom? This isn’t 2020

All the Jews I know are smart enough to wear masks, get the vaccine and go to to services via zoom.
Stop insulting the intelligence of jews.

Screenshot_20211021-192959_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Stop posting fake news propaganda. Propaganda is just propaganda for other fake news to quote. Natural immunity is the holy grail.

All the Jews I know are smart enough to wear masks, get the vaccine and go to to services via zoom.
So how smart are Today's Jews ... living,working and getting wealthier by
the day.? Ask around about what ever happened to the ACLU.? used to be a haven
for intellectually over scholastic Jews,usually brought up in the Big Apple
to be for the Rights of Americans.Not Knows Mores.
The ACLU has been Hijacked.Virtually taken over.With the help of
Globalist George Soros who has been it's biggest benefactor.
Driving Renown Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz to pull out what's
left of his hair.I am trying to remember the latest turn of events this New
ACLU pulled.It was something regarding Endorsing.That the ACLU had a
policy to never endorse.They broke with that policy over something the last
year and a half.I will return when I remember ... Bester.

I had COVID-19. I still have the antibodies. I am vaccinated. What in the Blue Hell does the mask do when I have "super immunity"? Leftists like Fauci keep saying to "trust the science"...same people who wear masks when they are driving alone in the car and who said College Football games would be super spreader events. Same people who say gender is a social construct.

It is time to throw the masks away! ENOUGH. 100% about politics and NOT remotely about science. Leftists don't understand science.

Truth over Facts
How come none of you anti mask/vaxers insisted on not wearing a mask when you voted? You didn't have the balls to try it then. But you'll go to starbucks?

If wearing a mask doesn't work, stop covering your mouth when you sneeze. Stupid.

How come none of you anti mask/vaxers insisted on not wearing a mask when you voted? You didn't have the balls to try it then. But you'll go to starbucks?

If wearing a mask doesn't work, stop covering your mouth when you sneeze. Stupid.
Are you talking to me little man? You sound like a deranged leftist. I have Never been afraid. 99.4% survival rate. You scared, pussy?

Forum List

Back