Why do cons harp on liberals being snowflakes, but pretend Spicer and Trump aren't whiney little...

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies?

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban
I think the American public is trolling Trump. Trying to drive him out.
Liberals are not "the American public". Any Republican gets the same treatment.

Yes we are.
You think you are. That's why you lost.

Yep. With 3 million more votes.

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban

Just the left loons, actually you're all getting annoying and tiresome. Perhaps it's time to grow up?
You mean like the child-president you worship?

Once again the leftist fools take the bait.

While he has you idiots busy blabbering about who's is bigger and who's skits are poor taste Trump has been running full steam ahead on his agendas without a peep of involvement.
Lol you people just make shit up as you go along.

Yes we are.

...which means ...?

Once again the leftist fools take the bait.

While he has you idiots busy blabbering about who's is bigger and who's skits are poor taste Trump has been running full steam ahead on his agendas without a peep of involvement.
Yeah--he's running that immigration ban straight into the end zone, isn't he?

Just the left loons, actually you're all getting annoying and tiresome. Perhaps it's time to grow up?

No the shit you just posted, little boy

Yes we are.

...which means ...?

Quit being dumb. You know hat it means.

Obama is gone.

Obama is gone.

Thank Gawd

The whole world is trolling him...

Come to EU. It's huge. It's the greatest EU in the world!

The EU is falling apart. Too many libtards out of touch.

A coworker of my mine is seriously entertaining the thought that Trump can't read. Gives a pretty persuasive argument.

Too full of facts and intelligence to believe your fake news, dupe. That's the funniest thing I've seen in years on SNL. And closer to the truth than most you'll see on Fox.Rush/etc etc drivel.

Forum List

Back