Why do cons harp on liberals being snowflakes, but pretend Spicer and Trump aren't whiney little...

SNL stopped being relevant long ago

If that was true, then why does everyone want to host it? Was SNL still relevant when Trump hosted it? If so, exactly when did it stop being relevant? Was it when Baldwin did his first Trump skit?

I haven't watched it in years...it's irrelevant. They quit being funny long ago and then decided for some reason their political views were relevant....it's a joke

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies?

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban
I think the American public is trolling Trump. Trying to drive him out.

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban
Because liberals are acting like fragile little snowflakes, melting at the slightest heat while conservatives are not. In case you missed it, Trump isn't conservative, so there's that as well.

No. Trump isn't conservative. He's what ever you want to call the craziness that conservatives have become
He's a lot better than Obama or Hillary. Plus someone that doesn't fold up for pop media. It isn't rocket science.

Because liberals are acting like fragile little snowflakes, melting at the slightest heat while conservatives are not. In case you missed it, Trump isn't conservative, so there's that as well.

No. Trump isn't conservative. He's what ever you want to call the craziness that conservatives have become
He's not even that. He's a left leaning moderate who was the only viable alternative to the infinitely worse Hillary.
You should be very proud of Trump he lies every day, and has no idea in the least what he is doing. You do recall that disaster of a military strike he authorized?

Liberals are not "the American public". Any Republican gets the same treatment.

He's not even that. He's a left leaning moderate who was the only viable alternative to the infinitely worse Hillary.
You should be very proud of Trump he lies every day, and has no idea in the least what he is doing. You do recall that disaster of a military strike he authorized?
The incompetent liar in chief is no longer in office.

Just the left loons, actually you're all getting annoying and tiresome. Perhaps it's time to grow up?

Yes we are.

What Spicer said about the gum was funny! He was making a joke.
That was a great impression, gotta say. LOL

Once again the leftist fools take the bait.

While he has you idiots busy blabbering about who's is bigger and who's skits are poor taste Trump has been running full steam ahead on his agendas without a peep of involvement.

Yes we are.
You think you are. That's why you lost.

If that was true, then why does everyone want to host it? Was SNL still relevant when Trump hosted it? If so, exactly when did it stop being relevant? Was it when Baldwin did his first Trump skit?

I haven't watched it in years...it's irrelevant. They quit being funny long ago and then decided for some reason their political views were relevant....it's a joke

Okay, maybe to YOU it's no longer relevant, but to a vast majority of this country, they still are. Many people in this country dream of a chance to host that show.

I'd still like to know though, were they relevant when Trump hosted them last year? If not, why did he appear on the show? If they were relevant when Trump hosted, when did they stop being relevant?

Just the left loons, actually you're all getting annoying and tiresome. Perhaps it's time to grow up?
Never. You sound like you need a little R & R though.

Okay, maybe to YOU it's no longer relevant, but to a vast majority of this country, they still are. Many people in this country dream of a chance to host that show.

I'd still like to know though, were they relevant when Trump hosted them last year? If not, why did he appear on the show? If they were relevant when Trump hosted, when did they stop being relevant?

Whatever....watch if you want, nobody gives a shit

If there were just some way you didn't have to watch it. I've heard there is a switch on some TVs that keeps you from having to watch something you don't want to watch. You might want to double check and see if your TV has one of those switches.

The incompetent liar in chief is no longer in office.
How long will it take you to realize that Trump lies to you every single day?

Never. You sound like you need a little R & R though.

I'm dwelling on it....this forum is a joke and has been since ....oh around Nov 9th....when you all were thunderstruck and you haven't stopped whining and bawling since

Forum List

Back