Why did you vote for Biden?

Still waiting....lol

Retard

Germany, Nigera, Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Ethiopia, Iran

Goes on and on and on

Maybe keep your mouth shut you dumb white trash.
1606589559800.png

Keep waiting, dimwit. You'll get no more attention from me.
Try posting at the children's table.

Still waiting....lol

Retard

Germany, Nigera, Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Ethiopia, Iran

Goes on and on and on

Maybe keep your mouth shut you dumb white trash.
View attachment 422612
Keep waiting, dimwit. You'll get no more attention from me.
Try posting at the children's table.

lol can't even name a single one

remember your place you dumb white trash

And you wonder why coastal elites piss on you. Remember your place

It's clearly very very low

Hahaha. Republicans were afraid of blowback?! Dude, so many republicans have shown their true colors and said absurd things during this election. No I don’t believe they covered up rape and pedophilia for Biden because they were scared of blowback. That’s the dumbest excuse I’ve heard yet.
I'm not interested in YOUR opinion because of course it will be hopelessly skewed, dishonest and
biased. You asked a question and I answered it. Fuck off.
Yes you answered it like a complete retard and failed to have logic and reason as elements to back up your absurd theory. Meanwhile in the real world it’s painfully obvious that you full of shit and hot air. Republicans weren’t scared of blowback they just didn’t have any real evidence to go off so they couldn’t push it any more than they did. It’s only assholes like you that still believe there is something there

Hahaha. Republicans were afraid of blowback?! Dude, so many republicans have shown their true colors and said absurd things during this election. No I don’t believe they covered up rape and pedophilia for Biden because they were scared of blowback. That’s the dumbest excuse I’ve heard yet.
I'm not interested in YOUR opinion because of course it will be hopelessly skewed, dishonest and
biased. You asked a question and I answered it. Fuck off.
Yes you answered it like a complete retard and failed to have logic and reason as elements to back up your absurd theory. Meanwhile in the real world it’s painfully obvious that you full of shit and hot air. Republicans weren’t scared of blowback they just didn’t have any real evidence to go off so they couldn’t push it any more than they did. It’s only assholes like you that still believe there is something there

Why was any of the Biden laptop information censored? We all know why and it is not because it is not real.

Why was any of the Biden laptop information censored? We all know why and it is not because it is not real.
It's because the leftist media had Joe's greasy back and they had an embargo on any news likely
to reflect poorly on the Scanton Hillbillies.

Videos of Hunter puffing on his crack pipe while diddling his under aged niece would of course
not be allowed. And it would lead to questions like Where was Joe when all of this was going on.
Which is a real good question.

There have already been polls of democrats who said they would have never voted for Joe had they
known this was all going on. What an indictment of our Pravda-like "journalists" managing and censoring
the news so their guy won (though he hasn't really won anything).
But there's the media once again skewing the news for Dishonest Joe's benefit.

I sense you are losing your cool. Take it easy, Biden sucker.
And don't pretend you can answer for republicans and know their inner most rationales.
The main stream media was 100% behind Joe and anyone trying to publicize and horrify the ignorant
public about the Scranton Hillbillies would have been flayed in the press.
And gutless republican politicians just didn't want any of that. https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-hold...aining-hunter-biden-business-emails-officials

I was at home in my mom's basement smoking pot and looking at the pictures in a Sears catalog, so some broad with a mustache wearing a Biden shirt stopped by with a ballot for me to sign so she could mail it.
That is incredibly funny and witty. Well done.

I voted for a candidate that believes in science to combat COVID and ultimately more importantly climate change. I voted for Biden because more people should have access to healthcare. I voted for the competent guy because we are stronger with our allies.

47 years....the guy is not only incompetent but completely corrupt....

Neither is true. Trump lost, fuck you.

I voted for a candidate that believes in science to combat COVID and ultimately more importantly climate change. I voted for Biden because more people should have access to healthcare. I voted for the competent guy because we are stronger with our allies.

Trump won....the democrats are trying to steal the election......

progress doesn't move in a straight line. history doesn't move in a straight line. it zigs and zags

i voted for Biden because i think it's time for some progress, and Biden will be the most progressive president since FDR, my friends

voted for Biden because i think it's time for some progress, and Biden will be the most progressive president since FDR, my friends

He's been in DC for 47 years....

The only 'progression' he's seen is him going from senator, to vp, to president.

I doubt we see any progression from him, only regression.

What do you mean by "regression"?

What do you mean by "regression"?

Going back to the same old Admin personnel, with the same old solutions.

You didn't use the term regressive when trump signed the tax fraud passed by the lame duck congress in 2017; yes, I speak to the third iteration of voodoo economics, aka, trickle down, but I digress.

Biden, as pointed out by you will put in the office's of trust some of those who worked in the Obama Administration. Instead of hiring Yes Men and Yes Women as did trump, President-Elect Biden will put forward the best, the brightest and the experienced personnel in their respective positions.

Of course if Biden must face a Senate with Moscow Mitch and his band of bitches will very likely continue to roadblock his nominees, something McConnell had done during the Obama Administration, President Biden will have the precedent used by trump to legislate by Executive Orders - he will have no other remedy for McConnell's abuse of power.

Given the fact the Democrats are driving racial animosity and riots.

Were there riots and racial animosity like this under Obama?

Please don't even get me started on Trump's dog whistles and sometimes outright bullhorns to you fucking redneck, racist zombies.
What did Trump say on air to the Proud Boys during the debate with Biden, you fucking moron?
"Stand back and stand by."
What do you thing that means?
Really, GFY.

I voted for Biden because there is a radical racist, bigoted pig occupying the Oval Office.

God, another Trump parrot in the room. Squawk.....squawk!!!!

My reply rhymed, yours is full of shit.

SOOOOOO happy that Bill Barr will be packing his bags soon.
SOOOOOO happy that we don't have to endure the shallow, hollow fake and hypocritical Javanka anymore.
SOOOOOO happy that we don't have to watch Mike Pompeo waddle to the mic again.
SOOOOOO happy that the fake blonde anorexic chick is only going to have a few more occasions to lie at the White House pressers.
SOOOOOO happy that Mike Pence has to go back to Indiana and his secret gay life with the bikers.
SOOOOOO happy that the DNI idiot Ratcliffe will be replaced before he gets us nuked by North Korea.
The only semi-decent one in the lot was Mnuchin who did what he said he was going to do with the CARES act.

Please don't even get me started on Trump's dog whistles and sometimes outright bullhorns to you fucking redneck, racist zombies.
What did Trump say on air to the Proud Boys during the debate with Biden, you fucking moron?
Really, GFY.

I voted for Biden because there is a radical racist, bigoted pig occupying the Oval Office.

Ferguson and Baltimore ring a bell?

Lets here here, democrats support burning down cities and racial unrest. What did Republicans/Trump do? Say things you don't like. Oh, Ok.

They fucking do not, you stupid Trumptoid.
You idiots mouth whatever Trump says without even thinking.
You're Trump's private army of zombies, glazed-eyed and drooling, stumbling along and repeating whatever your Orange Jesus says.

OH WAIT...I guess you all have stopped mouthing the bit about the pandemic being over on November 4th, right?

Really, GFY.

Ferguson and Baltimore ring a bell?

And what did Obama say or do that inflamed those situations?
Unlike the cowardly Trump, Obama sent Eric Holder down to investigate Michael Brown's murder.
And the FBI.
Baltimore was about the unjust killing by police of Freddie Gray.
What had Obama done prior to that to incite that riot?
Not a fucking thing.

Under your Orange Jesus, this is where the riots broke out after Floyd was murdered.

Atlanta
Bakersfield
Boston
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas/Ft Worth
Des Moines
Denver
Detroit
DC
Houston
Los Angeles