Why did you delete my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just have folks that get excited and forget the rules for discussion...

It does not serve you well when those "folks" are moderators who support all things Islamic and so delete postings that DIDN'T break any rules, all the while supporting an OBVIOUS troll post that fits absolutely every paramater that YOU have laid out.

You get a severe case of Islamophobia.. That's not our fault.. Generally, NO ONE in USMB Mod Staff likes tarring/feathering ENTIRE GROUPS of any kind with false accusations and death threats.. But -- you on the other hand seem to thrive on that.. I can't.. I've SEEN the gory results of hating and wanting dead entire cultural/religious groups..

Do you have anything other than these personal attacks in a part of the forum where such are supposedly not allowed?

BTW.. We DELETE about 300 posts a day.. It's nothing personal.. We just have folks that get excited and forget the rules for discussion...

Understandable, but I'd bet the ship you get FAR more "Reports" from "that" side than the other
If it's truly about even than I'd be surprised

Members will report ONE and we find maybe 8 or 15.. And it all evens out... Takes 2 to tangle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back