Why did they let it happen ?

How did those perimeter columns get bent INWARD if the explosion was INSIDE and exploded OURWARD? That's quite a magic explosion!!!!

They are not bent inward. And that is your problem...

Oh really? The columns I circled in red are bent OUTWARD?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1687870649828.png

LOL!!!

Link above refutes that completely...
Nope.

Steven Jones even PROVES it was primer paint as he shows a slide from a presentation he did of the spectra of a primer paint sample scraped from a column. Compared to a supposed thermite sample.

Looks the same to me!

What caused the wing dents in the outside aluminum cladding on the perimeter columns? Your INSIDE explosions exploding OUTWARD?!?!

You're making this too easy EMH.

Where are the pilots, crews and passengers of the hijacked planes? Because none of them were ever seen again...
Good question. There is a lot of shady stuff about 9/11 but hijacked planes hitting the towers isn't one of them.

LOL!!!

Link above refutes that completely...
Did you actually READ the report from that link?

I don't think you did.

If you did you would have noticed something very peculiar.

Explain why Harrit and his group didn't compare the spectra of actual primer paint chips taken from the debris to the spectra of his supposed inactive thermite chips and put that in his report?

Explain why Harrit didn't do resistivity tests to actual paint chips from the debris and instead used results published somewhere else of paints.

Want a hint?

Look at what Jones found above.

The red gray material was all primer paint. Just as Jones unknowingly proved with his slide presentation.

Good question. There is a lot of shady stuff about 9/11 but hijacked planes hitting the towers isn't one of them.
The planes were tilted to the side when they hit the towers. The 600 ton concrete floor slabs with 100 ton floor pan and truss assemblies were 12 ft apart. So how did wings go through the facade where they had to hit columns backed up by floors?

Never heard "experts" mention that.

Did you actually READ the report from that link?

I don't think you did.

If you did you would have noticed something very peculiar.

Explain why Harrit and his group didn't compare the spectra of actual primer paint chips taken from the debris to the spectra of his supposed inactive thermite chips and put that in his report?

Explain why Harrit didn't do resistivity tests to actual paint chips from the debris and instead used results published somewhere else of paints.

Want a hint?

Look at what Jones found above.

The red gray material was all primer paint. Just as Jones unknowingly proved with his slide presentation.

Zionist Fascist liar you are...

Tell us about USS Liberty, was that an "accident?"

What caused the wing dents in the outside aluminum cladding on the perimeter columns? Your INSIDE explosions exploding OUTWARD?!?!

You're making this too easy EMH.

Everyone with an IQ over 5 notices most of the "bending" in that photo is out not in = explosion was from inside.

Best friends? Probably not. I haven't spent time around mbs since he was a teenager. I liked him. I also have respect and affection for King Salman.

Wonderful company you keep...

Ever watch the "bone saw" treatment live???

AMart said:

The planes were tilted to the side when they hit the towers. The 600 ton concrete floor slabs with 100 ton floor pan and truss assemblies were 12 ft apart. So how did wings go through the facade where they had to hit columns backed up by floors?

Never heard "experts" mention that.
You didn't answer my question? What happened to the airplanes, and all of the people on board?
To answer your question some mass/velocity calculation can explain the damage the planes did. If they hit a building like the Empire State Building the damage would look much different. The planes hit the buildings.

Forum List

Back