Why did the FBI cover up the Vince Foster murder ?

The Die Hard Dems will swear that Vince Foster and Seth Rich never existed if given the chance. Just look at the "BODY COUNT" involved with Hilary and Bill. It's mindboggling.
Want to list them and Clinton charges ?
Maybe sweaty Trey can convict?

Who says the FBI covered it up?

Nobody except conspiracy kooks.
Elements within the FBI, kinda like we're dealing with in 2016 with Comey and Stzrok's little spygate op..
2 agents out of 36000.?
Wow riddled with bad guys
Enough for the cult

2 agents......with neither their investigations nor investigative decisions being influenced by their politics or any improper considerations. Same with the prosecutors who reviewed that evidence.

So even their 'examples' in no way support the wildly elaborate cover up of a murder conspiracy they've imagined regarding Vince Foster. Or any of the 4 investigations conducted regarding his death.

2 agents......with neither their investigations nor investigative decisions being influenced by their politics or any improper considerations. Same with the prosecutors who reviewed that evidence.

So even their 'examples' in no way support the wildly elaborate cover up of a murder conspiracy they've imagined regarding Vince Foster. Or any of the 4 investigations conducted regarding his death.
Can't you even focus on lying about one conspiracy at a time ?

Can't you even focus on lying about one conspiracy at a time ?

Laughing.......run along, kiddo. The adults are talking.

You simply don't have a sufficient basis of knowledge to follow our conversation. Let alone contribute to it. If you're bored and want to *finally* have the slightest comprehension of what is being discussed, start with the IG's report on the hillary email investigation.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

Paying special attention the following passages:

".... we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions we reviewed...."

And...

"We found no evidence that the conclusions by the prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors’ assessment of the facts, the law, and past Department practice."

Remember, Angelo....just because you babble ignorantly on topics you have never researched nor understand doesn't mean that I or anyone else is similarly burdened. As a general rule, I know your conspiracies *way* better than you do.

Oh quit it with facts.
Strange how Hillary has never been charged with anything.
Ken Starr and Trey not as smart as our zero college Angelo apparently

Oh quit it with facts.

If only Ken Starr had access to some random guy on youtube making accusations they couldn't back up!

Most people familiar with the case believe it had to do with the Whitewater investigation and the involvement of CIA drug smuggling from Nicaragua to Mena, Arkansas, while Clinton was governor there.

Vince Foster, as Deputy White House Counsel in 1993 under Clinton, is the highest ranking official to die while in office since the JFK assassination. And as in the death of JFK, there are several unanswered questions and many reasons to suspect this was a murder and not a suicide.

If you need to move this to the Alex Jones board, I understand.

Published on Jul 16, 2007
What really happened on the day Vince Foster was found dead ? Howard Phillips, host of Conservative Roundtable, interviews Attorney John Clark and Patrick Knowlton - a Whitewater Grand Jury witness - on the questionable proceedings related to the death of Vincent Foster. Mr Knowlton was an unknowing witness to events in Fort Marcy Park in Virginia on the day Vince Foster's body was found dead; the same day his office in the Clinton White House was discovered ransacked--and the same day the FBI was supposed to conduct a search of his office for Whitewater evidence.

Watch as Mr. Knowlton describes the strange campaign of intimidation against him before he was scheduled to testify, and the threatening man in Ft. Marcy park. Essentially he was being "urged" to testify that the 83 or 84 Honda Accord and other details he saw were not what he really saw. Foster had been the deputy White House counsel & also the personal attorney to Bill and Hillary Clinton during Whitewater. His office was scheduled to be searched by the FBI the day he was found dead, and the office was torn apart that night.

View attachment 244641

Why? Because the Clintons were obviously involved in his death.

What happened to Vince family?
I don't know, but Vince was obviously murdered because he knew too much. Look up the Clinton Body Bag List on the 'net, it provides a very detailed account of what happened to him. I'll try to find the best site for this story and post it here after I find it.

Oh quit it with facts.

If only Ken Starr had access to some random guy on youtube making accusations they couldn't back up!
Because YouTube was so popular in 1993 wasn't it ?

I think Vince's parents told them to hush it up.
Hillary supporters

Oh quit it with facts.

Hillary supporters
I think you might be thinking of Seth Rich.

What happened to Vince family?
The best detailed info is on Conservapedia.com, under Clinton body count - Vince Foster. Sorry I couldn't provide the direct link, I have an older computer and the linkage system doesn't work too well. But all the info you need is on Conservapedia.

Can't wait to read it.
Do they believe we landed on the moon?
Does it refer to
UPDATED: Comparing Presidential Administrations by felony arrests and convictions (as of 9/17/2018)

Oh quit it with facts.

Hillary supporters

Who was Seth rich again?
I guess you figured my post was having a laugh at conspirators theories?
I thought Vince's parents said he committed suicide.
But then, what do they know v's our old white fart legal PhDs here?

Oh quit it with facts.

Hillary supporters
Oh, the guy Hillary shot in the back?
The Origins Of The Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory

Most people familiar with the case believe it had to do with the Whitewater investigation and the involvement of CIA drug smuggling from Nicaragua to Mena, Arkansas, while Clinton was governor there.

Vince Foster, as Deputy White House Counsel in 1993 under Clinton, is the highest ranking official to die while in office since the JFK assassination. And as in the death of JFK, there are several unanswered questions and many reasons to suspect this was a murder and not a suicide.

What really happened on the day Vince Foster was found dead ? Howard Phillips, host of Conservative Roundtable, interviews Attorney John Clark and Patrick Knowlton - a Whitewater Grand Jury witness - on the questionable proceedings related to the death of Vincent Foster. Mr Knowlton was an unknowing witness to events in Fort Marcy Park in Virginia on the day Vince Foster's body was found dead; the same day his office in the Clinton White House was discovered ransacked--and the same day the FBI was supposed to conduct a search of his office for Whitewater evidence.

Watch as Mr. Knowlton describes the strange campaign of intimidation against him before he was scheduled to testify, and the threatening man in Ft. Marcy park. Essentially he was being "urged" to testify that the 83 or 84 Honda Accord and other details he saw were not what he really saw. Foster had been the deputy White House counsel & also the personal attorney to Bill and Hillary Clinton during Whitewater. His office was scheduled to be searched by the FBI the day he was found dead, and the office was torn apart that night.

View attachment 244641

Nice photoshop on that last pic.....looks like a kid did it.

View attachment 244641

Alex jones?
The guy that got banned for stupid theories

Forum List

Back