Why did the Democrats vote against designating the Taliban as terrorists?

No. You told me what it would allow us to do to them. You skipped the benefit to us. Or the benefit to the Afghan people. Go deeper. What is it you want and why?

The Democrats are desperately trying to legitimize the Taliban, because the Dems' senile boss handed Afghanistan over to them. Declaring them the terrorists they are denies them that legitimacy, which is why you people won't do it. It makes Biden look bad.

Why? Were you wanting the US to go into some country and fight terrorists?
If so, have they had TV and Newspapers where you come from for the last 20 years?
What does that have to do with acknowledging the Taliban as terrorists?

Why? Were you wanting the US to go into some country and fight terrorists?
If so, have they had TV and Newspapers where you come from for the last 20 years?
just because they are designated as terrorists doesnt mean we are going to war with them ....... will you have the same opinion when the Taliban starts killing your fellow lgtbq living there ?

You figure the rest of the world would go along with an economic attack on what will most likely be the government of Afghanistan, fuckwit? Maybe it would be a way to exert leadership and control over that country? At this time, why would we want to spend the political capital to do so? This would help the people of Afghanistan how, exactly? It would do what, again, for the United States? I would just as soon, we washed our hands of Afghanistan for a while, to tell the truth.
speaking of washing maybe you could volunteer to wash the nearly 100 billion in military equipment Biden gave them ...those choppers are looking a little dusty .

speaking of washing maybe you could volunteer to wash the nearly 100 billion in military equipment Biden gave them ...those choppers are looking a little dusty .
Just think of the millions more the Taliban would have taken from the Afghan army if we kept pumping money in to save them.

Change your name to Halfwit. It would be more fitting for your dumbass.

are republicans stoning your fellow homosexuals .

The Democrats are desperately trying to legitimize the Taliban, because the Dems' senile boss handed Afghanistan over to them. Declaring them the terrorists they are denies them that legitimacy, which is why you people won't do it. It makes Biden look bad.
If it was me, it would be at least 6 years before we recognized the new government. Other than that, it would be hands off.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR), on the Senate floor Tuesday, slammed the Democrats for blocking a bill that would have designated the Taliban a terrorist organization.​

Do Democrats identify with the Taliban?
Are the Taliban now part of the Democrat Party's coalition of hate?
Why do Democrats call people who are opposed to Islamic terrorism "intolerant", but not the actual terrorist who machine gun people and butcher people alive "intolerant"?
/——-/ Professional courtesy.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR), on the Senate floor Tuesday, slammed the Democrats for blocking a bill that would have designated the Taliban a terrorist organization.​

Why do Democrats call people who are opposed to Islamic terrorism "intolerant", but not the actual terrorist who machine gun people and butcher people alive "intolerant"?

10% for the Big Guy

just because they are designated as terrorists doesnt mean we are going to war with them ....... will you have the same opinion when the Taliban starts killing your fellow lgtbq living there ?
I don't really get lgbtq things. I wouldn't hurt one for anything unless they physically attacked me. Then of course, they'd be like anybody else and would get no more mercy than the deserved, in other words not much. Other than that, they are free to take care of themselves. If I saw on being physically attacked I would take what steps I could to help. But even that, stops at the border. I do not care a wit how other countries' governments deal with them. If it sucks to be there, they should move if they can't change it.

Nah, you go ahead.

No, fuckwit. If the Taliban are designated terrorists, we can do things like freeze their financial assets in international markets, put their members on no-fly lists, and block them from seeking legitimacy from shithole organizations like the UN. But since Joe Biden, like his boss Barack Obama, is the Taliban's chief sugar daddy, his minions in congress want to enable them to do everything they want.

Correct, but the one before them was the one who had an afghan civil war, and the DECIDER decided to flip off TNA and hand the country to Taliban because MASTER ISRAEL loves Taliban and doesn't like TNA because Iran arms and funds them.

Thanks W, you are the taliban's favorite....

The real question would be: Why did the democRat cross the road? He had his dick in a chicken,

Why do Democrats call people who are opposed to Islamic terrorism "intolerant", but not the actual terrorist who machine gun people and butcher people alive "intolerant"?democRats
democRats identify with Satan.

Forum List

Back