Why did Obama pick Kagen? It's simple SHE IS JEWISH!!!

1st: Name one war America actively participated in for Israel? In fact from '48-'67 America was an inhibitor of Israel. In '48 we put a total embargo on the region, which the Soviets were arming the Arabs to the teeth. The French and British armed the Jews not the Americans back then. It wasn't until '67 that we sold arms to the Jews and started the military aid.

2nd: Obama is not antisemitic or anti-Israel, rather he has the leftist approach to foreign policy which projects weakness. That said Iran is a sticky situation. The only way to stop Iran from getting the bomb is massive and numerous air attacks. That would shoot oil through the roof, which America can't afford at the moment. Would be a PR nightmare. And could lead to regional conflicts.

3rd: What protection do we need? Que? Don't know where you are going with that.

I'm a Zionist Jew (atheist, but still Jewish) so I think I can speak honestly and freely on the subject.

With all the slack Obama has taken from the the American Jewish and non-Jewish supporters of Israel over his treatment or hard stance on Israel. He decided to make another political nomination and nominate a Jewish women. Just as he wanted to placate the Latinos by nominating a Latina, he did the same for the Jews. It pathetic.

He purposely picked an unqualified Jew, just as he picked a racist and overtly impartial biased Latina. That way the Republicans with JUSTIFIABLY and RIGHTFULLY bitch. The race baiting Democrats will cry antisemitism and the Jews who were thinking of living the Democrats will come back. The man has made a mockery of the Supreme Court election process and the liberals will defend him to the end.

Note: I probably would have been biased against any Jew selected, since they are usually overtly liberal and fall within open-border, pro-big government, pro-evironmental nazis and pro-entitlements!

Obama has lost 50% of the Jewish vote according to many polls.........unheard of in modern times for any Dem to lose that many Jewish votes. Could also be an effort to draw some of them back for November..................

Regardless of your religion, who the FUCK thinks it's best for the US to undercut Israel on the eve of IRAN getting the A-Bomb?

All those who believe we're safer if no one stands in Iran's way raise your hand.

All those who think anyone is better poised to stop Iran than Israel, raise your hands.

It used to be the US protected Israel because Israel needed America. But now, America needs to be protecting Israel so Israel can protect US. And THIS moment in history is the time when Obama thinks it would be best to cut the floor from beneath Israeli intelligence and military?

Who would look after Americans then? Saudi Arabia?

Obama may or may not be an anti-semite -- but he's certainly not played nearly enough games of "WAR". He seems to be unable to think even one move ahead and he scares me pissless on this.

I'm a Zionist Jew (atheist, but still Jewish) so I think I can speak honestly and freely on the subject.

With all the slack Obama has taken from the the American Jewish and non-Jewish supporters of Israel over his treatment or hard stance on Israel. He decided to make another political nomination and nominate a Jewish women. Just as he wanted to placate the Latinos by nominating a Latina, he did the same for the Jews. It pathetic.

He purposely picked an unqualified Jew, just as he picked a racist and overtly impartial biased Latina. That way the Republicans with JUSTIFIABLY and RIGHTFULLY bitch. The race baiting Democrats will cry antisemitism and the Jews who were thinking of living the Democrats will come back. The man has made a mockery of the Supreme Court election process and the liberals will defend him to the end.

Note: I probably would have been biased against any Jew selected, since they are usually overtly liberal and fall within open-border, pro-big government, pro-evironmental nazis and pro-entitlements!

Yep, that sounds pretty simple minded to me..

OK I will admit that! Very simple minded no doubt and a theory lacking proof, something I complain about in many other nutball theories presented. My motivation was at awe with Obama's pick and trying to rationalize why he made such a pick. Believe it or not, picking a Supreme Court candidate with no judicial experience is controversial and in my opinion a horrendous pick in this day and age!

her time on the USSC could be uncomfortable to say the least. She is an ideologue instead of a law purist. She is a political hack, who always gets "the Law" wrong.
Case in point: CNSNews.com - Chief Justice Roberts: Kagan Asked Court to 'Embrace Theory of First Amendment That Would Allow Censorship Not Only of Radio and Television Broadcasts, But Pamphlets and Posters'

I hope she loses. We need legal scholars on the court, not hacks.
She's a former Dean of Harvard Law School. That sounds like a scholar to me.
It's interesting to see a Con suddenly in support of intellectualism.

WTF are you talking about?! GOPs are smarter than dems. You're obviously drinking way too much leftist cool-aid. We simply prefer to include "common sense" in the solution instead of ideological purity.

Some "critical thinking" the dems seems to lack could be described as:
1. dem politicians want illegals in to get more illegal votes
2. dem workers wonder why they have low wages and lousy benefits
3. dem pols say its because of greedy conservatives (and the workers believe it)

Just because someone is a "dean" doesn't mean that they qualify for the USSC. Obama is proving that he just doesn't get the legal scholar thing. Kagan will be a defenseless justice, with no legal background to debate the others.

Now there's a set of weird conclusions.

1. Illegals can't vote (and please don't mention Acorn, because even if illegals signed a REGISTRATION to vote does not mean they can vote, nor would they want to because they could conceivably be arrested on the spot).

2. Dem workers know that low wages have occurred because of overseas competition. You think they're stupid? Nope, you are for even presuming such bullshit. As for benefits, when did they start disappearing? During a Democratic or a Republican administration?

3. What happened to "trickle down"?? Wasn't that the whole point of Bush's tax cuts? Instead, CEOs invested overseas, not in American jobs or in many cases, not even in their own companies, choosing instead to lay off highly skilled workers and replacing them with two-fers thereby enabling them to cut benefits as well as wages.

BHO picked her because she is qualified. End of story.

I have been defending Kagan and will continue to do so against those who are accusing her unfairly and without foundation.

But I have no illusions as to why he picked her.

- She is an avid Obama supporter
- She is tied to the Chicago machine which makes her a darling of key staffers
- She has no glaring controversial history or a serious paper trail to complicate the confirmation process; thus another bruising political fight is unlikely
- She is sufficiently liberal to pass muster with most of the left but not so liberal as to give a lot of justification for serious criticism of her.

And yes, she is qualified which she must be to pass the confirmation process, but I don't think for a minute that is why he chose her. I think that was way down on his list of priorities for a nominee this time.

Good analysis. That she was qualified was a required point, if not the most important point. The very worst vote will break 64 to 36 for her, and it may be ten positive votes higher than that, I think.

Yep, that sounds pretty simple minded to me..

OK I will admit that! Very simple minded no doubt and a theory lacking proof, something I complain about in many other nutball theories presented. My motivation was at awe with Obama's pick and trying to rationalize why he made such a pick. Believe it or not, picking a Supreme Court candidate with no judicial experience is controversial and in my opinion a horrendous pick in this day and age!

She's a constitutional wonk, I thought Rs would be happy about that. We'll hear what she has to say in the confirmation hearings but she's also the Solicitor General. She isn't entirely new, they didn't just pull her off the street and ask her if she's a Lib.

Libs are even a little nervous. They know the court will lean more to the right no matter who they get to replace him.

(...)
All those who believe we're safer if no one stands in Iran's way raise your hand.
(...)

First, you have to proof your underlying assumption that Iran is developing nuclear weapon.
Second, no country even with nuclear weapons is a threat to USA.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -34 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Talk only when spoken to you Turkish whore

Regards,
GHook93

Note: This is an automated message.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -34 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Talk only when spoken to you Turkish whore

Regards,
GHook93

Note: This is an automated message.

I'm pretty sure posting this is against rules..Might wanna go ahead and /erase.

Forum List

Back