Why current polling matters (maybe)

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I always hesitate to take polling too seriously. Their methodologies are suspect and their claims only rarely correspond to how the actual Election Day results stack up.

But the current President has poor poll numbers, now. He recently enjoyed what seems like an upward spike. But it evaporated pretty fast. The bottom line appears to be that the people don’t like him or his policies.

Before the infamous Mar A Lago raid, I wouldn’t have voted for him anyway. But now, I’m converting from being a vocal but mainly passive opponent to become a more active opponent. And that resolve got absolutely cemented when he gave his Philly Satanic Hitlerian Filthy speech more recently. #StopBrandon.

I’m going to be doing some campaign grunt work for local and state candidates in my new red state and will absolutely do additional grunt work for the Trump campaign.

Brandon has crossed a couple of lines too many. He must be removed. I believe in ballets not bullets. So, let me say it again: vote that senile old racist the hell out of Office.

#Re-ElectTrump.

I don't know... The PA senate race has swung from a 17 point lead down to a single digit lead in some polls.... I just don't believe that can happen in two months.....
It all depends on who is asked and how the question was phrased....
But we will see... I could be wrong.....

I always hesitate to take polling too seriously. Their methodologies are suspect and their claims only rarely correspond to how the actual Election Day results stack up.

But the current President has poor poll numbers, now. He recently enjoyed what seems like an upward spike. But it evaporated pretty fast. The bottom line appears to be that the people don’t like him or his policies.

Before the infamous Mar A Lago raid, I wouldn’t have voted for him anyway. But now, I’m converting from being a vocal but mainly passive opponent to become a more active opponent. And that resolve got absolutely cemented when he gave his Philly Satanic Hitlerian Filthy speech more recently. #StopBrandon.

I’m going to be doing some campaign grunt work for local and state candidates in my new red state and will absolutely do additional grunt work for the Trump campaign.

Brandon has crossed a couple of lines too many. He must be removed. I believe in ballets not bullets. So, let me say it again: vote that senile old racist the hell out of Office.

#Re-ElectTrump.

The MAGA crowd has been underperforming their polling this year.....

#Re-ElectTrump.
Take him off his leash in front of the public.......priceless.

Im all about voting that senile old fool out of office.
Why dont you do grunt work for someone decent?

Forum List

Back