Why Can't We See the Other 14,000 Hours of J6 Video Footage?

Evidence of what?
Evidence that there's more videos they dont want you to see?
Thats withholding evidence and it's illegal.
OMG. There is video evidence out the wahoo of crimes by the Trumpsters. I cannot imagine what other video evidence would make the evidence of crimes not crimes. In fact, I really doubt the other 16000 hours is withheld because of anything but boredom.

The feds have been very picky about which videos from the January 6 Capitol protest we can and cannot see. Why is that? If those hundreds of thousands of filthy Trumpers tried to take over the United States, as Don Lemon told us, and the feds have it on tape, show us who the seditionary monsters are so loyal townsfolk can identify them and help put them into the stockades.

We’ve only seen the same worn-out, edited clips of protestors clashing with the police. The Department of Justice (DOJ) also released a three-hour video showing people fighting with Capitol police in a tunnel. What they are refusing to release is about 14,000 hours of surveillance, police body-cam, and phone video footage that might show another side of January 6.

“They don’t want the public to see that the vast majority of what went on was very peaceful,” Jonathon Moseley, attorney for J6 defendant Kelly Meggs, told The Epoch Times. “There were the violent videos they’ve shown, are all in just one location, or in a courtyard. You know, they keep showing over and over again this battle in the archway. That’s just one entrance out of a building that’s 700 feet long. So I think it would dilute their narrative to show everything.”

Releasing that unseen footage might cause some problems that the donkey brigade can’t handle. The truth is, there was no insurrection. But much like that borderline personality ex of yours, the left needs something to lord over our heads every time they screw up and need to deflect.

OP comment: Every time we see a piece of previously unreleased footage it always proves that there was no insurrection

On most days, Hitler led a calm domestic life with his dog, boinking Eva Braun, and listening to Wagner.

Why are we instead inundated with the same old tired clips of mass graves of Jews, tank and air battles. Why? Why? WHY?!?!?!

John Wayne Gacy: "On most days, I did not eat any kids, your Honor."

OMG. There is video evidence out the wahoo of crimes by the Trumpsters. I cannot imagine what other video evidence would make the evidence of crimes not crimes. In fact, I really doubt the other 16000 hours is withheld because of anything but boredom.

How would you know that if you haven't seen the videos?
We already know the doors were unlocked from the inside so what else might we learn by viewing the video?

The feds have been very picky about which videos from the January 6 Capitol protest we can and cannot see. Why is that? If those hundreds of thousands of filthy Trumpers tried to take over the United States, as Don Lemon told us, and the feds have it on tape, show us who the seditionary monsters are so loyal townsfolk can identify them and help put them into the stockades.

We’ve only seen the same worn-out, edited clips of protestors clashing with the police. The Department of Justice (DOJ) also released a three-hour video showing people fighting with Capitol police in a tunnel. What they are refusing to release is about 14,000 hours of surveillance, police body-cam, and phone video footage that might show another side of January 6.

“They don’t want the public to see that the vast majority of what went on was very peaceful,” Jonathon Moseley, attorney for J6 defendant Kelly Meggs, told The Epoch Times. “There were the violent videos they’ve shown, are all in just one location, or in a courtyard. You know, they keep showing over and over again this battle in the archway. That’s just one entrance out of a building that’s 700 feet long. So I think it would dilute their narrative to show everything.”

Releasing that unseen footage might cause some problems that the donkey brigade can’t handle. The truth is, there was no insurrection. But much like that borderline personality ex of yours, the left needs something to lord over our heads every time they screw up and need to deflect.

OP comment: Every time we see a piece of previously unreleased footage it always proves that there was no insurrection

Firstly, why would it be necessary for you to see it. You don't make the judgements.
Secondly, why wouldn't you be filtering You views to suit your narrative.

Thirdly, why are the courts forcing trump to hand over public documents? You weren't complaining about that.
Now you are implying the whole thing wasn't an insurrection and it's a Democrat conspiracy.
Piss off you nut.
Hundreds have been charged already and not for singing too loud in church either.

Conservatives storm the Capitol, break into the building, and attack police officers.

Then they blame Democrats for what they did.

LoL
Progressive operatives storm a town and take it over for weeks.....actually accomplish an insurrection......democrats call it a summer of love festival.

Dems look the other way.

On most days, Hitler led a calm domestic life with his dog, boinking Eva Braun, and listening to Wagner.

Why are we instead inundated with the same old tired clips of mass graves of Jews, tank and air battles. Why? Why? WHY?!?!?!
Oh jeeze,
How would you know that if you haven't seen the videos?
We already know the doors were unlocked from the inside so what else might we learn by viewing the video?
What does that mean? If someone on the inside was letting the insurrectionist in the insider should be arrested too. What is your point?

Oh jeeze,

What does that mean? If someone on the inside was letting the insurrectionist in the insider should be arrested too. What is your point?

LOL....and this is why I hate noobs....especially stupid ones.
Maybe those videos would show who unlocked the doors since you're all fired up about arresting them.
They're hiding evidence,end of story,and your ridiculous claims doesnt change that.

LOL....and this is why I hate noobs....especially stupid ones.
Maybe those videos would show who unlocked the doors since you're all fired up about arresting them.
They're hiding evidence,end of story,and your ridiculous claims doesnt change that.
Ok, this is too silly for me. I am out.

Forum List

Back