Why BLM deserves little credence

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Just contemplate this news story. (Yeah yeah. It comes from Fox News but that doesn’t discredit what is reported.)

BLM wets it’s panties when anyone says, “All lives matter.” And, tragically, they are serious about that. Even a cop being killed on the job doesn’t merit (as they see it) any particular sympathy for the murdered victim.

The sole legitimate thing BLM says is that “Black Lives Matter.” Of course they do. But agreeing with that is not sufficient to those idiots. In their bullshit ideology, any recognition that all lives matter is considered as a blasphemy. To say something like that undercuts their propaganda, you see.

I’m not sure what to make of that. Is it their contention that ONLY Blacks’ lives matter?

And, exactly what is “wrong” with honoring — as a hero — a professional law enforcement officer who is murdered doing the job of serving our society because he or she was doing police work? Fuck the DC chapter of BLM.

And the residents knowing that comfort by your accusation have seen the chances of vicious crimes on their selves and family members by their own race increase many times over. You won!
That poster has a fucked up idea of winning.

That poster is why I love living in an almost totally white town.

That poster has a fucked up idea of winning.

That poster is why I love living in an almost totally white town.
I do not mind living in a diverse area and have. To many games are played with too many lawyers and massive payouts that have enriched to many people we never hear about.

I'm always amused by the vivid imagination of our resident anti-black racists and white supremacists.

Just contemplate this news story. (Yeah yeah. It comes from Fox News but that doesn’t discredit what is reported.)
Sure it does! But I'll be your huckleberry...

Let's just pull the red meat from the story:

"This isn’t to say these scenarios represent what happened tonight, but it does explain our skepticism, interest in details, and highlights the difference in how people talk and act when an officer is hurt vs when they hurt a Black person. No one asks what the cop did wrong," the group wrote.

I believe this is to be woke retard speech from the extremist left. I see absolutely nothing rational about it. Rational people understand this. Unfortunately, the people in the woke magaturd bubble you live in, can't.

Which makes you no different from them.

The rational people in this nation are going to continue to say to you - fuck you both. :fu:

The sole legitimate thing BLM says is that “Black Lives Matter.” Of course they do. But agreeing with that is not sufficient to those idiots. In their bullshit ideology, any recognition that all lives matter is considered as a blasphemy. To say something like that undercuts their propaganda, you see.
Undercuts yours too, you see. Cock Asians can't really bank on 'White Lives Matter', for pretty fucking obvious reasons, you gutter snipe. Otherwise, magaturds would be putting stickers and flags with that shit slogan covering their minivans. Change my mind.
And, exactly what is “wrong” with honoring — as a hero — a professional law enforcement officer who is murdered doing the job of serving our society because he or she was doing police work?
Nothing. Magaturds making everything political is what's wrong.

1643168439874.jpeg

BLM wets it’s panties when anyone says, “All lives matter.” And, tragically, they are serious about that. Even a cop being killed on the job doesn’t merit (as they see it) any particular sympathy for the murdered victim.

I’m not sure what to make of that. Is it their contention that ONLY Blacks’ lives matter?

And, exactly what is “wrong” with honoring — as a hero — a professional law enforcement officer who is murdered doing the job of serving our society because he or she was doing police work? Fuck the DC chapter of BLM.
You are very on track about this 80 IQ, Chinese fentanyl-eating baboonism that got Whitey to genuflect and mark its t-shirts and houses as if it was the Passover.

Forum List

Back