Why aren’t these municipalities enforcing their curfews?

Good Lord, these liberals in charge of these cities are such feckless cowards.

They WANT these riots. That’s the conclusion if you aren’t enforcing the rules you just set.

They will arrest people for not social distancing during lockdown, but heavens no, they won’t arrest looters and criminals committing arson!

Where are the left wingers vilifying the rioters for not properly practicing social distancing?

Is it safe to say the coronavirus overreaction is now over? Are you liberal fucks going to blame the rioters for any spike in Corona cases?
Good post. They were showing 3 cities with curfews and thousands out doing their thing. Feckless cowards in charge do nada.

Liberals support the police chiefs. Most if not all have cited what the MSP officer did as not being correct. We do not call them cowards. And most conservatives here have applauded his actions.
That's a lie.

Nah....it’s all true.
BS......not true of this board or the population at large. . Freaking Limbaugh called it 1sr degree murder .....ooooops

Sure it is. Can I assume you think it was murder too?

Liberals support the police chiefs. Most if not all have cited what the MSP officer did as not being correct. We do not call them cowards. And most conservatives here have applauded his actions.
That's a lie.

Nah....it’s all true.
BS......not true of this board or the population at large. . Freaking Limbaugh called it 1sr degree murder .....ooooops

Feel free to find a post of mine supporting his killing......good luck

Democrats seem to believe that the Rioters and Looters in the Rotting Cities...and the Antifa Apparatchiks who are imported in to magnify any crisis....constitute the majority in this country.

But, they are not a majority---they are just Dumb-Ass Democrats.

Do mean that White Supremist Groups are all Democrats?

black rifles? Is that some technical term i'm unaware of or are you referring to race?
There is only one rifle known as the black rifle and you fucking commies want to ban it.

I better not hear one more fucking word about an assault weapons ban. You can go kiss my fucking ass is after all this shit.

We need machine guns.

My generation plays video games brah I think most of us are very aware of things like fire rate, penetrating power, effective range, and other utilitarian ways to assess weapons.

So while liberals of the past may have had these issues. I doubt you will find it one once the boomers are gone.

also arm black america woooooooo

Feel free to come on out and apply your video game shooter skills to real life, brah.

I suck at video games. And I can bet that you really don't want me to be firing on you. I certainly don't plan on it anytime soon. But you sell yourself really long and everyone else too short.

That's a lie.

Nah....it’s all true.

Feel free to find a post of mine supporting his killing......good luck

Do you think it was murder?

black rifles? Is that some technical term i'm unaware of or are you referring to race?
There is only one rifle known as the black rifle and you fucking commies want to ban it.

I better not hear one more fucking word about an assault weapons ban. You can go kiss my fucking ass is after all this shit.

We need machine guns.

My generation plays video games brah I think most of us are very aware of things like fire rate, penetrating power, effective range, and other utilitarian ways to assess weapons.

So while liberals of the past may have had these issues. I doubt you will find it one once the boomers are gone.

Video games? Lol

We need machine guns.

Video games? Lol

When most of your nation thinks a stock has a substantive effect on a gun

You play video games you're an expert.

If you gave me a kit i'd be swapping weapons blowing dudes away....."oh shit he's in close better spray him with the the spaz" lol

In theory i know what to do. If i kept a cool head i'd give it a go

Sickening that municipalities will let their cities burn and be overtaken by criminals who see the George Floyd murder as nothing but an opportunity to grab sneakers and jewelry. This is exactly why I support Trump sending in the Military and Federal Law Enforcement.

Wow, the thread is about rioting and looting and you just ignore that.

Asshat.

The OP called the city leadership—which includes the Chiefs of Police cowards. I commented on his libel.

They are cowards for not trying to actually stop the rioting. Half measures by all of them.
Feel free to go out and show them how it’s done.

Ratcheting up the body count is a blob supporter’s fantasy. Here’s your chance.

Bodies? No.

Guests of the penal system? Yes.

The issue is you need overriding force to enable the ability to arrest the bad guys.

Those authorities are shaking in their boots lest their actions be described as "racist."

The very, very, very bad individuals who are participating in this insurrection know that, so they are doing anything they want -- especially since Democratic "leaders" are finding reasons to excuse such abominable behavior.

It would not surprise me if President Joseph Biden invites some BLM leaders to his inauguration.

Our poor country!

We need machine guns.

Feel free to come on out and apply your video game shooter skills to real life, brah.
He'd fire one round and the recoil would break his fucking wrist!

We need machine guns.

He'd fire one round and the recoil would break his fucking wrist!

Boomers are very confident considering my generation is full of gym rats and the ones before are not, lol

We need machine guns.

You think some one who isn't extremely familiar in assessing the proper weapon for a certain situatino isn't going to come out ahead of some one who thinks anything with a black stock is an assault rifle? lol

Being physically fit i'm very confident.....Most preppers don't prep their bodies they will get taken

War games exist brah

You may be a perfect shot with your 3d head gear, a mouse and a keyboard, but that has nothing to do with how to shoot a real weapon. In fact, I would dare say that if your only experience with guns is via playing Battlefield or Call of Duty, you would be lucky to load a magazine, much less clear a jam, site in a new scope or even shoot on target. Maybe a few YouTube videos are in order.

We need machine guns.

You think some one who isn't extremely familiar in assessing the proper weapon for a certain situatino isn't going to come out ahead of some one who thinks anything with a black stock is an assault rifle? lol

Being physically fit i'm very confident.....Most preppers don't prep their bodies they will get taken

War games exist brah

You may be a perfect shot with your 3d head gear, a mouse and a keyboard, but that has nothing to do with how to shoot a real weapon. In fact, I would dare say that if your only experience with guns is via playing Battlefield or Call of Duty, you would be lucky to load a magazine, much less clear a jam, site in a new scope or even shoot on target. Maybe a few YouTube videos are in order.

No but my sky high hand eye coordination does

if you're a dead shot with a sling shot or a paintball gun you can probably hit a target with a pistol

these are not complicated concepts. Soldiers gain nothing from being geniuses.

We have a whole generation who are vastly better trained than GI Joe ever imagined you could be.

We need machine guns.

Video games? Lol

If you gave me a kit i'd be swapping weapons blowing dudes away....."oh shit he's in close better spray him with the the spaz" lol

Yeah Brah! Just hit x+A button then right trigger 2 times. You da bad azzz wif dat shiz! Crackers be fallin hard.

Good Lord, these liberals in charge of these cities are such feckless cowards.

They WANT these riots. That’s the conclusion if you aren’t enforcing the rules you just set.

They will arrest people for not social distancing during lockdown, but heavens no, they won’t arrest looters and criminals committing arson!

Where are the left wingers vilifying the rioters for not properly practicing social distancing?

Is it safe to say the coronavirus overreaction is now over? Are you liberal fucks going to blame the rioters for any spike in Corona cases?
Just a bunch of Obama “Lines in the sand”.

We need machine guns.

Video games? Lol

Yeah Brah! Just hit x+A button then right trigger 2 times. You da bad azzz wif dat shiz! Crackers be fallin hard.

I dunno bro

Most American gun owners don't exactly inspire fear in anyone whose ever seen a gym

Very very small % are actual killers. Rest are just making stock rooms for the rest of us to loot

The young will eat the old

Forum List

Back