Why Aren't Schoolkids Protesting About Lax School SECURITY ?

What a total ass you people are. You can't admit that an assault type rifle ups the death toll.

The mistake you dicks make is that you think people like me are not gun owners.

I own guns, probably more than you.

When going into a school, you go ahead & tote your handgun when you are shooting 30-50 feet or more & possibly hundreds of feet in hallways. And, you might go outside.

This is why you have no argumernt. You are all dishonest, NRA duped morons.
I would imagine that in some instances (other than gun-free zones) assault rifle ups the death toll. So ? Aren't they all illegal already right now ? If not, which one can you buy, and in what state ?

So why do you asswipes want them for home defense?

Wen the military is going door to door, I guess they leave their rifles behind & just carry handguns.
Logic will peg you as a fool with every one of your stupid arguments.
An assault rifle (ie capable of selective fire - semiauto/burst/fully automatic) could be useful if you were threatened or attacked by a large GROUP of people.

Thread has gone way off topic

Again >
Why Aren't Schoolkids Protesting About Lax School SECURITY ?

School security starts with other school kids not having access to AR15s.
AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle, not an assault rifle, and no more dangerous than a small pistol. A single bullet is fired only with each pull of the trigger
You're more likely to survive a small pistol round than a round from an AR, or at least suffer significantly less damage.

AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle, not an assault rifle, and no more dangerous than a small pistol. A single bullet is fired only with each pull of the trigger
You're more likely to survive a small pistol round than a round from an AR, or at least suffer significantly less damage.

If I ever have to shoot someone, it will be because I am attacked, and I won't give a rat's ass if they survive. Ergo ...

If I ever have to shoot someone, it will be because I am attacked, and I won't give a rat's ass if they survive. Ergo ...
So kids and teachers at school don't matter to you, only you matter to you. How sad.

That's the first problem. Maybe nobody was worried at MSDHS, San Bernardino social service center, or the Pulse Club either.
`
That's urban/suburban. I'm in a rural area. As I also said, I'm satisfied with the plans and protocols my daughters school has. The students and staff go through drills once a semester.
`

I have a .380 semiautomatic pistol. It has hollowpoint bullets in it. If you got shot by it, you guts would be hamburger. Chance of survival - near zero.

upload_2018-3-5_15-7-27.png

`
That's urban/suburban. I'm in a rural area. As I also said, I'm satisfied with the plans and protocols my daughters school has. The students and staff go through drills once a semester.
`
I hope not too many people in this country think like you.

So kids and teachers at school don't matter to you, only you matter to you. How sad.

Your stupidity is what does not matter to me, only your influence on those more stupid than you.

Hey Dip Shit…

Explain how voter id’s suppress the vote,

you can’t because you are full of shit.

Your ignorant liberal bullshit doesn’t fly..

We all know you liberals have to cheat to win…

PENNSYLVANIA OFFICIALS IN HOT WATER: 100,000 Illegal Voters Suspected in Hidden Data * 100PercentFedUp.com

Face it Nazi, you will never get our guns....

You are quite the fucking moron.

Your party even admitted it.

After PA Republican legislature passed a photo voter ID law, its leader claimed that they just won the State for Romney.

'Now, assfuck, why would he say that?

To demand that 10-12% of the eligible voters get a special ID in order to vote will reduce the number of people voting. This by definition is voter suppression.
'My God, why don't you just STFU until you get better informed.

You are either stupid or you're a Zealot...

I think you tip the scales on the stupid side.
If you thought what I posted wax wrong, you are an ignorant fool. But hey, you voted for the pussy grabber.

"wax wrong"

You are the ignorant fool.......

Mine is a typo. Yours is your inbred stupidity about everything including elected a POS like Donald Trump.

Rave on you idiot...

Admit it, you are a Butt Hurt Dip Shit liberal....

You are quite the fucking moron.

Your party even admitted it.

After PA Republican legislature passed a photo voter ID law, its leader claimed that they just won the State for Romney.

'Now, assfuck, why would he say that?

To demand that 10-12% of the eligible voters get a special ID in order to vote will reduce the number of people voting. This by definition is voter suppression.
'My God, why don't you just STFU until you get better informed.

If you thought what I posted wax wrong, you are an ignorant fool. But hey, you voted for the pussy grabber.

"wax wrong"

Mine is a typo. Yours is your inbred stupidity about everything including elected a POS like Donald Trump.

Rave on you idiot...

I give a shit about my country. You give a shit about your stupid party & the fucking moron you elected.

"wax wrong"

Rave on you idiot...

I give a shit about my country. You give a shit about your stupid party & the fucking moron you elected.

You're a liberal, you have shit for brains...

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
Getting rid of the rights of one group of people does not improve the rights of another group of people... it just leads to more corruption

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
Getting rid of the rights of one group of people does not improve the rights of another group of people... it just leads to more corruption
It’s about the rights of children to be safe at school.

It’s about the rights of children to be safe at school.
Most all of these shootings happen in progressive controlled areas by progressives in gun free zones... progressives are to blame.

Forum List

Back