Why Are We Putting Old Geezers At The Front Of The Vaccine Line??

"Health care workers, first responders, critical workers, people in long-term care facilities and people with high-risk conditions will be the first groups considered for the vaccine during Phase 1. The state anticipates a low supply of doses initially and will start vaccinating these populations first."

Why are we vaccinating old people instead of first vaccinating people with the most capital and who are more vital to our economic growth??
With them being older, they are more as risk of not beating the sickness, but if the vaccine for some reason only ends up making things worse, and I don't mean to sound insensitive when I say this, but at least the people who take the nosedive are people who had already lived a full life pretty much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not overly enthused about using the elderly as guinea pigs, considering my age, and the age of my brothers an sisters.

I understand where you are coming from , here. But this is a pathogen that affects people who are long in the tooth. Average age of a Corona victim is more thatn 80.

When they had the polio vaccine introduced, it started with kids, who were most afflicted by it.

If they ever develop an aids vaccine, they will send it into the Urban Hell Hole "Gayborhoods" first

FDR was nearly 30 when he contracted polio. But yes, it hit children a lot more often.

"Health care workers, first responders, critical workers, people in long-term care facilities and people with high-risk conditions will be the first groups considered for the vaccine during Phase 1. The state anticipates a low supply of doses initially and will start vaccinating these populations first."

Why are we vaccinating old people instead of first vaccinating people with the most capital and who are more vital to our economic growth??
With them being older, they are more as risk of not beating the sickness, but if the vaccine for some reason only ends up making things worse, and I don't mean to sound insensitive when I say this, but at least the people who take the nosedive are people who had already lived a full life pretty much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not overly enthused about using the elderly as guinea pigs, considering my age, and the age of my brothers an sisters.

Me either, and since I have all kinds of allergies, I will opt out of getting it since apparently it doesn't like people who are prone to allergic reactions. Also, this thing isn't mutating into less deadly forms, like 'normal' virii should, at least not that I can find, which means it doesn't look good for 'herd immunity' taking hold without the vaccines.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I understand where you are coming from , here. But this is a pathogen that affects people who are long in the tooth. Average age of a Corona victim is more thatn 80.

When they had the polio vaccine introduced, it started with kids, who were most afflicted by it.

If they ever develop an aids vaccine, they will send it into the Urban Hell Hole "Gayborhoods" first

FDR was nearly 30 when he contracted polio. But yes, it hit children a lot more often.

Actually, President Roosevelt was almost 40, he got polio after his failure to be elected VP in 1920.

When the media first began this COVID hoax; they always fixated on the number of deaths, always whining about how 2000-3000 people are dying a day -- so what? -- were they people who mattered anyway?? -- be honest, the people who were dying were mostly old people who were gonna die anyway -- or people who made poor decisions and thus had poor health and died from those pre-existing poor health conditions; definitely nobody worth hurting our economy for -- so why should we put people like that at the front of the line??

Even when you talk about these so-called "front line" healthcare workers...why are they so special?? Weren't these the same people who lied about COVID being deadly when it was really no worse than the flu -- these people entirely faked COVID deaths by the tens of thousands just to get more money for their hospitals -- these people shouldn't be vaccinated first, they should be in jail for medical fraud, if not worse...

Well, they are the most susceptible to the China Virus, surely that crossed your mind?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Actually, President Roosevelt was almost 40, he got polio after his failure to be elected VP in 1920.

Right. I had thought he was around 25 to 30 for some reason, don't know why.

When the media first began this COVID hoax; they always fixated on the number of deaths, always whining about how 2000-3000 people are dying a day -- so what? -- were they people who mattered anyway?? -- be honest, the people who were dying were mostly old people who were gonna die anyway -- or people who made poor decisions and thus had poor health and died from those pre-existing poor health conditions; definitely nobody worth hurting our economy for -- so why should we put people like that at the front of the line??

Even when you talk about these so-called "front line" healthcare workers...why are they so special?? Weren't these the same people who lied about COVID being deadly when it was really no worse than the flu -- these people entirely faked COVID deaths by the tens of thousands just to get more money for their hospitals -- these people shouldn't be vaccinated first, they should be in jail for medical fraud, if not worse...
Because Trump knows we are the only ones willing and able to fight you filthy traitors, and not scared of prison or dying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And we all know that gays don't deserve any kind of AIDS vaccine -- especially the yucky "urban gays" ..ewww

Because Trump knows we are the only ones willing and able to fight you filthy traitors, and not scared of prison or dying.
Sure sparky

Sure sparky
You were warned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And we all know that gays don't deserve any kind of AIDS vaccine -- especially the yucky "urban gays" ..ewww

There is no aids vaccine yet, but if one were developed, why would homos in the cities get it before the dueling-banjo LGBT types in the country?

They need the vaccine to bolster their immune systems more than do younger people.

Have you not figured out yet that Biff writes SATIRE? :laugh2:

Me either, and since I have all kinds of allergies, I will opt out of getting it since apparently it doesn't like people who are prone to allergic reactions. Also, this thing isn't mutating into less deadly forms, like 'normal' virii should, at least not that I can find, which means it doesn't look good for 'herd immunity' taking hold without the vaccines.

We only have two choices here: get enough people vaccinated, or live like this the rest of our lives.

:laugh2:

Old people got no reason
Old people got no reason
Old people got no reason to live
They got wrinkly hands
And wrinkly eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got wrinkly noses
And yellow teeth
They wear orthopedic shoes
On their nasty little feet
Well, I don't want no old people
Don't want no old people
Don't want no old people
'Round here

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no aids vaccine yet, but if one were developed, why would homos in the cities get it before the dueling-banjo LGBT types in the country?
Well that's an easy one. Because those are Obama's people and seeing how he'll be back in, the queers will get it first. Sounds legit, right?

How are there still folks on this forum that don’t realize Biff posts nothing but really bad satire?

Because they have the greatest impact on the death count, so vaccinate them and maybe people will stop whining about this epidemic so much.

Really. That's how it would work, I think.

They might let you have the shot if you aren't so allergic as to need an EpiPen. You know best about all that....

I don't know where this myth got going about everything mutating into less virulent forms. Mostly, they don't! The Spanish Flu didn't, it got much more deadly in the winter surge. I can't think of any disease except cholera that ever got milder. And that one is still often deadly. People often say that, but what diseases are they talking about?

I just read today that the COVID has indeed mutated in England -- still stopped by vaccine, and not more fatal --- but it spreads more rapidly, that's how it changed.

It just would.

They might let you have the shot if you aren't so allergic as to need an EpiPen. You know best about all that....

I don't know where this myth got going about everything mutating into less virulent forms. Mostly, they don't! The Spanish Flu didn't, it got much more deadly in the winter surge. I can't think of any disease except cholera that ever got milder. And that one is still often deadly. People often say that, but what diseases are they talking about?

I just read today that the COVID has indeed mutated in England -- still stopped by vaccine, and not more fatal --- but it spreads more rapidly, that's how it changed.

It just would.

Syphilis got milder a century or so after the Indians first infected the white man with it.

Forum List

Back