Why Are The Dead People In Chicago

No Lefties will touch this topic.

Join me is bringing it up on other threads where they express their faux outrage when a mentally ill guy murders people, but opt to completely ignore the fact that black men - just 6% of the population - commit more than half of ALL the murders which occur in the United States.

Do you have some sort of race based law enforcement plan that you would like to see put into effect?

Join me is bringing it up on other threads where they express their faux outrage when a mentally ill guy murders people, but opt to completely ignore the fact that black men - just 6% of the population - commit more than half of ALL the murders which occur in the United States.

Do you have some sort of race based law enforcement plan that you would like to see put into effect?

hmmm... raced based...? how 'bout any citizen who, in a 100-meter foot race, is unable to outrun the donut-loving cop on his beat will be given a free gun...

There isn't a libtards on this board who can explain Chicago.

it's been my experience that, when posed with an uncomfortable question that offers no possibility of forming a wittily facile comeback, the libs are conspicuous by their absence...

Here's another possibility: it's a bullshit loaded question which doesn't deserve the dignity of a reply.

But I have no problem negging the little nimrod OP. :)

There isn't a libtards on this board who can explain Chicago.

it's been my experience that, when posed with an uncomfortable question that offers no possibility of forming a wittily facile comeback, the libs are conspicuous by their absence...

Here's another possibility: it's a bullshit loaded question which doesn't deserve the dignity of a reply.

After you're done negging me please try to explain "gun free Chicago" we'll wait moron.

After you're done negging me please try to explain "gun free Chicago" we'll wait moron.

There ya go, stupid.

There ya go, stupid.

You cannot explain it can ewe? Chicago bans guns and is the murder capital of the world. Explain that I double dog dare you moron.

No.

Are black people held to a lower standard at all levels in society, including the Presidency?

No.

Are black people held to a lower standard at all levels in society, including the Presidency?

ummm... is that a trick question...?

Because they are white and weren't killed by an evil black gun. Big balls of fire are hard to demonize and outlaw.

Oh wait I thought you were talking about the ones that were blown up. They don't have shooting problems there. They have gun control.

Last edited:
Chicago is really no different than any other city that has a gun ban - the result is the criminals are the only ones to have them! Thus the violents crimes, particularly murder propagates.
I grew up in DC, and remember when it was the murder capital with gun ban intact - the national guard had to patroll the streets! DC is also know as chocalate city USA :confused: The fact of the matter is where there are large populations of blacks, there is a very high murder, and crime rate; there are no predominately black, safe neighborhoods! :dev3::afro::mm::afro::dev2:

Forum List

Back