Why are so many Trump accusers suddenly coming forward now?

Gee, I wonder why?

They couldn't have come forward when he first announced, and saved us all this trouble ?

This is nothing more than a Dimocrat and media concerted effort to destroy the other candidate right at the end of the race.

Why now? If all these women were violated by Donald Trump years ago, why are they just speaking up now?

That’s what Joe Scarborough asked this morning on MSNBC, questioning whether there was a coordinated scheme behind the fact that a number of women came forward within 24 hours to describe sexually inappropriate acts by the Republican nominee. “If I had been sexually harassed by this man, the Megyn Kelly story would have given me an opportunity,” Scarborough said.

Trump surrogate A.J. Delgado had already suggested the same on “All In with Chris Hayes” the night before, saying “These allegations are decades old. If somebody actually did that, Chris, any reasonable woman would have come forward and said something at the time.”

And Donald Trump himself questioned the time lag in a tweet shortly after Scarborough went off the air:

Why are so many Trump accusers suddenly coming forward now?

"Coming forward"? :disbelief:

Most if not all of them "came forward" at the time of the incidents. That's why they have friends, relatives, confidants and co-workers who corroborate that they did so.

Where do you get this wacko idea that somebody didn't "come forward" unless you personally found out about it?
Bit self-centred, doncha think?

"Well, guess what, Trump still called them rapists. We are done here." ..........................Are you naive enough to think that zero illegals have been rapists?

No, but it's completely irrelevent to the point. He smeared a whole group by the actions of one or two individuals.

If he said "blacks are rapists" or "Evangelicals are rapists", he'd be done.

Not so sure about that.

He did after all proclaim from the podium "How stupid are the people of Iowa?" ---- TO the people of Iowa. It's the rhetorical equivalent of "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes". Like any good con artist he knows a mark when he sees one.

So first of all yes, politics are at play here - the timing of the release of the tape is no accident. However, I would argue that al least some of Trumps accusers were emboldened by the release of the tape for now there is hard evidence to back up their claims.

So first of all yes, politics are at play here - the timing of the release of the tape is no accident. However, I would argue that al least some of Trumps accusers were emboldened by the release of the tape for now there is hard evidence to back up their claims.

That, plus the impetus of watching him deny ever having done what he said he did (or in other words calling himself a liar) when pressed on the question in a debate. At least some of them mentioned that moment as a catalyst of outrage.

Of course that's the same debate stage where he denied ever having been for the Iraq war even though everybody's already heard the tape.

No, they were emboldened by Hillary Clinton CF funds to lie and slander good people.

No, they were emboldened by Hillary Clinton CF funds to lie and slander good people.

Link?

Didn't think so.

"Coming forward"? :disbelief:

Most if not all of them "came forward" at the time of the incidents. That's why they have friends, relatives, confidants and co-workers who corroborate that they did so.

Where do you get this wacko idea that somebody didn't "come forward" unless you personally found out about it?
Bit self-centred, doncha think?

Oh look, Pogo is lying for the party again...

Horse crap. It's all been orchestrated from the get go.

"Well, guess what, Trump still called them rapists. We are done here." ..........................Are you naive enough to think that zero illegals have been rapists?

No, but it's completely irrelevent to the point. He smeared a whole group by the actions of one or two individuals.

If he said "blacks are rapists" or "Evangelicals are rapists", he'd be done.
. Taking things out of context again Joe ??? Put it back where it belongs (illegal invasion) or (unvetted refugees).. Take your pick.

Right. Using the wrong kind of email is an act of treason.

So when are you going to arrest Condi and Colin Powell?

JoeB Stalin, you DO grasp that the "Powell DID IT TWO" lie failed for you little Goebbels months ago. Condi is SUING you sick bastards for your lies.

Hillary violated federal law in order to avoid FOI act subpoenas. In doing so, she exposed classified and secret intelligence that affected active combat personnel and cost lives. This is in fact an act of treason under that law.

That you love your party, but not your country does not alter reality.

upload_2016-10-18_10-26-0.png

This sums it up

Forum List

Back