Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?

Oh, so you DON'T listen to his show but rely on your favorite hate merchants to give you sound bites and headlines to screech about? It has to be one or the other because you're out here slinging the poop, so you have to be getting it from somewhere.
I've heard his stand up act many times. This is no different

He's a fucking comic. That's not where I go to get information

I've heard his stand up act many times. This is no different

He's a fucking comic. That's not where I go to get information
That's what I'm saying. You have no idea what he's really saying, you instead get your "information" from your favorite hate merchants, then go on these boards to rant like you actually have an idea.

That's what I'm saying. You have no idea what he's really saying, you instead get your "information" from your favorite hate merchants, then go on these boards to rant like you actually have an idea.
That's some really wtisted pretzel logic there junior

No, it's exactly what you're doing. Your little hate cult told you to attack Joe Rogan, and since you can't think for yourself, you did it.
Did Rogan make a shitload of racist comments?

Yes...over years

Is Rogan promoting the anti-mask/anti-vaccine garbage?

Yes.

And he's doing it all for money. 100 million dollars reportedly

No denying any of that and I find that despicable

That's some really wtisted pretzel logic there junior
Really? Think instead of feel for a moment. You're on here attacking Joe Rogan for "spreading disinformation". That obviously means you either heard him say something you think is disinformation or you heard someone ELSE say THEY heard him say something THEY think is disinformation. Follow so far? It took a bit for you to admit that you really didn't hear him say anything at all. That means the only other option is you heard someone ELSE say THEY heard him say something THEY think is disinformation, and that was enough for you to come on here acting like you had a clue. Now that we've established you did NOT actually hear him say anything, and in fact needed to Google what somebody else thought they heard him say, we can ignore your rants as mere partisan blather. You're mad because your favorite hate merchants say you should be mad.

Oh, so you DON'T listen to his show but rely on your favorite hate merchants to give you sound bites and headlines to screech about? It has to be one or the other because you're out here slinging the poop, so you have to be getting it from somewhere.
From Rogan, who states he makes his living talking shit and who implies people taking his advice are acting extremely stupidly.

All you really need to know is that, after 170 posts in this thread, not ONE example has been offered.

NOT ONE.

That is how strong the claim here is.

He IS spreading covid misinformation
So was Biden and Harris or did you forget when they said they didn't trust TRUMP'S vaccine? The CDC isn't doing a good job too with their information.

You might want to look into that. Some don’t work against omicron

Douchebag Rogan had Delta
OMG you are still ragging on Joe Rogan? He is a straight shooter and that is why he has the following that he has. Most Americans have had it with Liberal bootlicking Media. That's why they are tuning into a regular guy who is not aligned with a political party.

Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making claims about the toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines;[3][19][5][31] using interviews on mass media to popularize medication with ivermectin;[32] and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted.[3] He said that LinkedIn temporarily suspended his account over a post stating that the Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation was also a board member at Pfizer, and other posts questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines.[33][34] Malone has also falsely claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections,[1] and that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had not granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in August 2021.[35] On December 29, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended Malone from its platform, citing "repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy",[36][37] after he shared on that platform a video about supposed harmful effects of the Pfizer vaccine.[38][39]

On December 30, 2021, Malone claimed on the The Joe Rogan Experience podcast that something called "mass formation psychosis" was developing in American society in its reaction to COVID-19 just as during the rise of Nazi Germany.[40][41] Clips of the podcast episode were removed by YouTube from their platform for violating the site's Community Guidelines.[41] 270 physicians, scientists, academics, nurses and students wrote an open letter to Spotify complaining about the content of the podcast.[42][43] On January 3, 2022, Congressman Troy Nehls entered a full transcript[2][44] of The Joe Rogan Experience interview with Malone into the Congressional Record in order to circumvent what he said was censorship by social media.[45][2]

On January 23, 2022, Malone spoke at an anti-vaccine and anti-vaccine mandate rally in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.[46][47]
Where is the "misinformation"? I see zero misinformation in that quote. Do you moron lefties even know what that word means?

OMG you are still ragging on Joe Rogan? He is a straight shooter and that is why he has the following that he has. Most Americans have had it with Liberal bootlicking Media. That's why they are tuning into a regular guy who is not aligned with a political party.
Gimmee a break

He's a meathead making millions by being a dick on Youtube

Gimmee a break

He's a meathead making millions by being a dick on Youtube
More projecting of your idiocy.

He makes millions precisely because he is NOT a dick. He brings on anyone and allows them to present their case.

Which is funny because your problem with him is really that he is NOT a dick and does not shut people up. Just more projection and proof that you have no idea whatsoever about his actual show and what he does.

Your hate and disgust at the concept of free speech is showing again.

He's absolutely a dick

That's his brand

He's a dick you happen to like
You can repeat your lie as many times as you wish.

That will not make it true. It only exemplifies the FACT you have never listened to his actual show but feel that you can pontificate on it in utter ignorance anyway.

It is truly astounding that you don't mind how dumb that makes you look...

He's absolutely a dick

That's his brand

He's a dick you happen to like
If you've never heard him, how do you know?

Let me tell you how you know. Your favorite hate merchant hates him and that's enough.

Forum List

Back