Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?

You obviously know nothing about him or his show, yet you act like an expert….
The censorious class does not care about the details, only that they can find one reason or another to remove anyone they disagree with from being able to be heard.

It is a rather disgusting authoritarian streak running in politics these days. It seem the entire political machine is moving closer to authoritarianism and that is not good.

He's an out of work actor who has started a podcast. He found a niche telling right wing loons what they want to hear. Sort of like Fox News without the graphics.
You should actually listen to 5 seconds of a podcast.. there are certainly people who fit the bill you're describing, but Rogan isn't that at all.

He has quite left-wing positions, but he is the spirit of open discussion and differing ideas right now. The leftist MSM view this as a threat, and have invented a characterization... they're so petty and desperate.. and they're clearly losing.

That's why he has 11 million views per episode while CNN is lucky to get 1 million for their primetime shows.

You should actually listen to 5 seconds of a podcast..
I have. He's not that interesting.
there are certainly people who fit the bill you're describing, but Rogan isn't that at all.
He is exactly that.
He has quite left-wing positions, but he is the spirit of open discussion and differing ideas right now.
In 90-180 days, he'll do something else as a publicity gimmick (if not sooner). Whatever Biden decides to do with Ukraine or the Supreme Court nomination, he'll question it and take the opposition viewpoint. Why? Because that is what folks like you want to hear.
The leftist MSM view this as a threat, and have invented a characterization... they're so petty and desperate..
And now we get to the us/them fantasy that you guys play out on every topic.
and they're clearly losing.

That's why he has 11 million views per episode while CNN is lucky to get 1 million for their primetime shows.
Rogan is entertainment.

CNN--Cable NEWS network.

He is exactly that.

In 90-180 days, he'll do something else as a publicity gimmick (if not sooner). Whatever Biden decides to do with Ukraine or the Supreme Court nomination, he'll question it and take the opposition viewpoint. Why? Because that is what folks like you want to hear.

Rogan is entertainment.

CNN--Cable NEWS network.
lol.

CNN is to News as FOX is to News.

2 peas, different side of the same pod.

That's nice.
He is exactly that.
Nope.
It depends on what happens. Biden has skin in the game w/Ukraine. His son made tons of money there, and his dad gave the famous quid pro quo when Hunter's dirtiness was revealed.

Certainly if Biden goes through with his promise that is at odds with Civil Rights law and nominates a SCOTUS judge based only on her race and sex, I'd imagine a majority of the country would oppose such Jim Crow nonsense.

Rogan is entertainment.

CNN--Cable NEWS network.

Dude, if an organization puts the word "News" in their name, you automatically view it as legitimate?

So.. Fox NEWS is legitimate to you as well?

Rogan is 10 times more intellectual thought than anything you'd see on any mainstream media channel.

It depends on what happens. Biden has skin in the game w/Ukraine. His son made tons of money there, and his dad gave the famous quid pro quo when Hunter's dirtiness was revealed.
No.

Whatever Biden does, there will be questioning and Monday morning quarterbacking from Rogan. This is what you guys like and he'll serve it up to you. As long as you're watching...he doesn't care what comes out of his mouth.
Dude, if an organization puts the word "News" in their name, you automatically view it as legitimate?

Rogan is 10 times more intellectual thought than anything you'd see on any mainstream media channel.
CNN is legitimate.

Fox News is entertainment as is Rogan. MSNBC is entertainment as well.

Rogan is intellecutal thought? Wow... lol

No.

Whatever Biden does, there will be questioning and Monday morning quarterbacking from Rogan. This is what you guys like and he'll serve it up to you. As long as you're watching...he doesn't care what comes out of his mouth.
Nope, Rogan constantly questions all sides. It's clear you merely said you listened, but you don't.
CNN is legitimate.
LMAO!!!!!

How can you say that about an activist organization that lied bout Russian disinformation in 2016, lied about Hunter Biden's laptop, and then again lied about what Joe Rogan himself took for COVID treatment?? And this is among many other lies they've gladly told.

Nope, Rogan constantly questions all sides. It's clear you merely said you listened, but you don't.
And how does he explain the overwhelming number of covid deaths are from those who didn't take the vaccines?

LMAO!!!!!

How can you say that about an activist organization that lied bout Russian disinformation in 2016,
Trump's Campaign and Russian intelligence had several meetings as documented by both the Mueller report as well as the GOP lead US Senate. The disinformation in this case was done by Spanky (Bill Barr) when he mischaracterized the report and stated, falsely, that there was no collusion.

1644040968772.png

And this says nothing about the Russians "hack and leak" operation that benefited your blob.

Of course, you're in the cult and bathe/drink/piss mis-information daily so I don't expect you to have some stunning revelation and admit that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian intel. All to pity you more.

lied about Hunter Biden's laptop,
The laptop story was ignored by FOX as well...Bullshitinsky and Rudy had to pitch it to the NY Post. And nothing has ever come of it, the "repair guy" is out of business and has gone into hiding, Rudy never brings it up any more... So it was an October surprise that was clumsily handled.
Fox and MSNBC are two sides of the same coin.

The question/statement you posed a while back was about ratings and it's murky ties to credibility.

Rogan is entertainment. Fox News and MSNBC are entertainment. CNN presents the news.

That's nice.

Nope.

Certainly if Biden goes through with his promise that is at odds with Civil Rights law and nominates a SCOTUS judge based only on her race and sex, I'd imagine a majority of the country would oppose such Jim Crow nonsense.

Intellectual. Does that mean he knows he talks shit even though he doesn't know what shit he's talking?

The podcaster also addressed the controversy about his comments expressing skepticism about coronavirus vaccines, saying that the uproar is "baffling."
“I talk shit for a living — that’s why this is so baffling to me,” Rogan said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “If you’re taking vaccine advice from me, is that really my fault? What dumb shit were you about to do when my stupid idea sounded better? ‘You know that dude who made people people eat animal dicks on TV? How does he feel about medicine?’ If you want my advice, don’t take my advice.”

The vast majority of the medical profession. Not Fear Factor presenters.
Joe Rofan doesn’t make the claims, his guests do.. some are medical professionals like Robert Malone.

you obviously don’t watch or listen to the show and are just basing your opinion off of what the MSM is telling you

Joe Rofan doesn’t make the claims, his guests do.. some are medical professionals like Robert Malone.

you obviously don’t watch or listen to the show and are just basing your opinion off of what the MSM is telling you
They really do not understand.

To a significant portion of the country, hearing anything outside the approved message is now considered dangerous.

Information is now dangerous...

If this were not happening around me I would think the political narrative these days was a bad knockoff of 1984 and A Brave New World. It is bonkers how the modern echo chambers are being upheld as the best way to inform yourself.

Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

A. The guy is a grade A scientist in the field.. I thought science mattered.
B. Joe Rogan didn't say it.

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?
Rogan is a raving batshit crazy Republican, no different to Alex Jones.
He sucked you all in like rush and beck but couldn't cut the mustard in the real world.
It's nothing to do with the left other than to point out he's a nut and his guests are similarly qualified.

Rogan is a raving batshit crazy Republican, no different to Alex Jones.
He sucked you all in like rush and beck but couldn't cut the mustard in the real world.
It's nothing to do with the left other than to point out he's a nut and his guests are similarly qualified.
ROFLAMO.

Rogan is on the left you dolt.

He is independent for the most part but leans left.

You probably believe in immaculate conception and virgin births also.
Because those are related to Rogan's own self professed political ideology over decades how....

You are the one that is making shit up and just demanding it is so because you said it. I mean, there is a video right there.

How moronic...

Jesus. How many times do I have to post this clip? He claims an increased risk of myocarditis.

He also claims he talks shit for a living.

You mean the claim he makes, looks up and then immediately corrects with factual information...

REALLY?

Did you even watch that clip.

ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back