Why are Republicans always in defense mode? Where's their offense?

OK this article is about being in defense mode, which is where the Rs are always or usually at..

Are you (Conservatives out there) getting just a tad tired of this? I am.

The Left throws out some absolutely INSANE bs and what do Rs and other conservative-leaning people do? They actually answer the insanity, as though it were VALID, when most of the time it absolutely is NOT.

I htink of this one point a leftie made once on Fox News that actually (OMG, hard to freaking believe) was valid: that some wealthy corporations get away with paying Zero taxes.. (not that that is illegal, mind you.. but it doesn't look good so I call it at least a half-valid point)

Other than that, I see little to NO validity in the goofy, mindless claptrap they throw out and then sit back gleefully waiting for the Right to respond... defensively

because that is all it ever is with the Right... DEFENSE, no offense, to speak of..

:mad:
Have you looked at the polls recently? Biden, no. Direction of the country, no. House changing, no.

It’s because democrats control the media.
Do they? It turns out right wing talk radio across the country is dong a lot more to brainwash stupid Americans than Fox ever can. Right wing talk radio has 10 times the audience. That means the vast majority of you are being brainwashed in your cars via right wing media.

It makes MSNBC and Fox look pathetic. So while you cry about the "liberal" media, you're being brainwashed with right wing radio talkers. They give you your talking points. They tell you not to get the vaccine. They tell you the election was rigged. They tell you global warming isn't real.

And you swallow it up.

We don't have a lot of left wing radio talk shows brainwashing us all day 5 days a week.

And let's not get into rural white country folk who are brainwashed with right wing religious radio. I went up to god's country this weekend. So much religious radio lying to all those simpletons. Keeping them dumb.

Forum List

Back