Why are Republicans always in defense mode? Where's their offense?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

OK this article is about being in defense mode, which is where the Rs are always or usually at..

Are you (Conservatives out there) getting just a tad tired of this? I am.

The Left throws out some absolutely INSANE bs and what do Rs and other conservative-leaning people do? They actually answer the insanity, as though it were VALID, when most of the time it absolutely is NOT.

I htink of this one point a leftie made once on Fox News that actually (OMG, hard to freaking believe) was valid: that some wealthy corporations get away with paying Zero taxes.. (not that that is illegal, mind you.. but it doesn't look good so I call it at least a half-valid point)

Other than that, I see little to NO validity in the goofy, mindless claptrap they throw out and then sit back gleefully waiting for the Right to respond... defensively

because that is all it ever is with the Right... DEFENSE, no offense, to speak of..

:mad:

OK this article is about being in defense mode, which is where the Rs are always or usually at..

The Left throws out some absolutely INSANE bs and what do Rs and other conservative-leaning people do? They actually answer the insanity, as though it were VALID, when most of the time it absolutely is NOT.

I htink of this one point a leftie made once on Fox News that actually (OMG, hard to freaking believe) was valid: that some wealthy corporations get away with paying Zero taxes.. (not that that is illegal, mind you.. but it doesn't look good so I call it at least a half-valid point)

Other than that, I see little to NO validity in the goofy, mindless claptrap they throw out and then sit back gleefully waiting for the Right to respond... defensively

because that is all it ever is with the Right... DEFENSE, no offense, to speak of..

We need an organized offense against the left, starting with those in our own party. The GOP needs to be purged of all Democrat-sympathizers, weak "Kumaya" Quislings, and otherwise seditious water-carriers for those despicable Democrats.

Remember the Tea Party movement, and how the Dems got "shellacked" in 2010? This is what we need now, and hopefully, this is what we'll see in November.

We need an organized offense against the left, starting with those in our own party. The GOP needs to be purged of all Democrat-sympathizers, weak "Kumaya" Quislings, and otherwise seditious water-carriers for those despicable Democrats.

Remember the Tea Party movement, and how the Dems got "shellacked" in 2010? This is what we need now, and hopefully, this is what we'll see in November.
Yes because Trump picks are having a tough time beating their Democratic rivals. If you would have elected RINO's, they'd be doing much better than Trump's wackos.

Trumps picks are popular in the GOP because that party has been taken over by the racist nut jobs in the GOP.

I get defensive when they teach transexual butt sex to a 5 yr old

The simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. That explanation is:

Democrats are the good guys, and attacking good guys for being the good guys is not a winning strategy.

Attacking what's good and decent only works with the most depraved, evil and perverted individuals, such as Trump's base. And there aren't enough of such deviants to win elections.

One of the best ways to know they are in defense, is Lindsey Graham. To stoke violence while he will be going in front of the judge with his part for the colaboration with Trump to try and overthrow the 2020 election, says they are in defense, because they have no defense, but to stir up trouble. That's their strategy now.

yeh, we hope

But Rs having a majority.. .that alone is not going to suffice. We have seen b4 how them having a majority didn't accomplish what needed to be accomplished.. We didn't get rid of obomacare and other monstrosities.

The Rs need to stop engaging in talk with these demons.. The time to talk is OVER (has been for decades). It is time to ACT (and you cannot act while you are running your mouth... all the investigations, investigations... please)

One of the best ways to know they are in defense, is Lindsey Graham. To stoke violence while he will be going in front of the judge with his part for the colaboration with Trump to try and overthrow the 2020 election, says they are in defense, because they have no defense, but to stir up trouble. That's their strategy now.

sorry, but I read this twice and do not get it

If you are anti-Trump, I don't want to hear u explain so don't bother

The simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. That explanation is:

Democrats are the good guys, and attacking good guys for being the good guys is not a winning strategy.

Attacking what's good and decent only works with the most depraved, evil and perverted individuals, such as Trump's base. And there aren't enough of such deviants to win elections.

Awww shit.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

^^^
That's some serious cult devotion.
ha ha.. the cultists are calling the normal people cultists.. :laughing0301:

the Hitlery- didn't- do- anything -wrong folks are attacking a great president for POSSIBLY storing classified information-- even though a president has the power to classify or declassify whatever he chooses... whereas a Sect of State like Hitlery does not.. but Hitlery smashes Blackberries with subpoenaed information on them... BleachBits her hard drives to destroy same..

and you call someone else a cultist?

Doing so just makes you look like what we all know you are already

LIAR

Everything that comes out of a libtard's mouth is a LIE... Only their Hi and Bye can be trusted and of course, we don't hear enough of the latter.

YOU are a

HACK

I'd have to travel a bit. I live in Normalsville where this shat would be squelched immediately
well, far be from me to tell you, a total stranger, what to do, but something obvoiusly needs to be done and everyone should pray and get guidance as to what that may be..

and then do it because we are losing this country... assuming it is not already lost

If it is already lost... maybe we can retrieve it somehow.. ?

well, far be from me to tell you, a total stranger, what to do, but something obvoiusly needs to be done and everyone should pray and get guidance as to what that may be..

and then do it because we are losing this country... assuming it is not already lost

If it is already lost... maybe we can retrieve it somehow.. ?
Our best days are ahead of us. We just needed these assklowns to fail miserably. They went way beyond expectations

Yes because Trump picks are having a tough time beating their Democratic rivals. If you would have elected RINO's, they'd be doing much better than Trump's wackos.

Trumps picks are popular in the GOP because that party has been taken over by the racist nut jobs in the GOP.
This racist crap is getting old.

Our best days are ahead of us. We just needed these assklowns to fail miserably. They went way beyond expectations
I am not quite that optimistic. After all,

better days ahead depend on... what?

Republicans

and Republicans are not good at holding the lawless :asshole: accountable

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back