Why Are Our Children Being Forced To Read This Evil Racist Book??

Got a link on that Gomer?

There is no one named “Gomer” participating in this thread. I don't think anyone is using that or any similar name on the forum as a whole.

But do you deny that Obama tried to appoint this asshole, Merrick Garland, to the Supreme Court? I think that is pretty much a matter of established and indisputable history.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine on Bush ever having said any such thing.

Apparently, it was Lyndon B. Johnson who said that, in 1965, as Bush was just beginning his political career, long before anyone imagined that Bush would ever be President.

No way a democrat said that! That's the most racist thing a President ever said, it had to be a Republican otherwise the USMB Progressives would demand rename everything away from LBJ

Nonsense. There is no reason to obsess over this shit, the way you lefties have done.

It is overdone and boring and harmful. Time to focus the REST OF FUCKING HISTORY.

I’ve probably said this a thousand times, but the powers-that-be are the ones who purposely keep all the hate, racial division and perpetual victim mentality alive. It’s the age old tactic of Divide and Conquer. Also, if we the people are constantly fighting each other, it keeps the attention off of them.

The sad and pathetic part is the useful idiots who always fall for these tactics, as we can see on this thread. They never understand they are being manipulated and used. This is what happens when people react emotionally all the time rather than think things through in a logical way.

Well here's some truth for you: Most of the slaves trade in the 13 colonies took place under the rule of you British. The Virginia Assembly didn't rule to end slavery, but they did vote to importation of new slaves in 1715.

Of course, the British Crown overruled the vote claiming they need the revenue the slave trade generated.

The importation of slaves was outlawed in 1803, I think, or somewhere in there, after we became a country. The Spanish and the French were still importing them, I beleive; they still owned Louisiana, Texas, and Florida.

Hate to tell you this, but YOU did not do a fucking thing. You are like the players at Norte Dame today taking credit for the great teams of the 1940s.
Neither did you or any commie alive today; in fact it's highly unlikely you would have done anything if you had lived back then either. You just like to use fake narratives and virtue signaling to bash Republican southerners is all, since you have no platforms to run on as A Party except promoting racial violence.

With racist filth such as yourself demanding so much say over what is taught to children, can you really blame parents for wanting to have more say over what their own children are taught?
You dumbass cocksucka you have been having the say over what our children have been taught for well over 100yrs, what are you afraid of that your children will learn how racist their grandparents and great grandparents were.

You dumbass cocksucka you have been having the say over what our children have been taught for well over 100yrs, what are you afraid of that your children will learn how racist their grandparents and great grandparents were.

I;m not nearly as old as you think i am, and my grandparents and great grandparents, where poor oppressed miners. Hardly in a position to do much oppressing or wacism.

"The work of Nobel laureate Toni Morrison is at the center of the latest skirmish over education in the Virginia's governor's race, after an ad by Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin featured a parent upset that Morrison's 1987 novel "Beloved" was being taught to her son, a high school senior. Morrison's best-known work, is set in the Reconstruction and vividly portrays the horrors of slavery and its legacy -- The book won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction in 1988 and was a finalist for the National Book Award.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe and Virginia Democrats are calling the ad a "racist dog whistle" and accusing Youngkin of wanting to ban books. In the ad, Fairfax County mother Laura Murphy goes after McAuliffe for vetoing Virginia House Bill 516, the "Beloved bill" -- that would have required parents to be notified "if material used in class includes sexually explicit content." McAuliffe shot back at Youngkin and said no, "the bill would have given parents the right to veto … books, Glenn, not to be knowledgeable about it — also take them off the shelves -- I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach."

Why are we forcing our elementary and middle school children to read these disgusting racist books? This book is basically critical race theory....for those who haven't read it -- it is talks about rape, it involves the main character of the book killing her baby, just because she didn't want the child to be a slave....like WTF? You think death is better than being slave? ...Just because this woman is a Nobel Laureate doesn't erase the fact that she is most likely racist to have written a book like this..Our children should not be forced to read books written by racists who describe our nation in a negative way...

As for the woman in this ad....her son luckily survived the trauma of having to read that book in his AP course in which he could have opted out of reading the book but didn't....
View attachment 556920

Yes kids, you heard right....Her child
(who is now 27 and is a lawyer who works for the National Republican Committee and previously worked in the Trump admin) -- that child of hers did receive prior notification before reading the book and had the choice to opt out, but didn't....In other words, parents do have a choice to opt out....but what she ACTUALLY tried to do was ban the book completely.....the folks who scream the loudest about cancel culture have no problems with it when it is them who gets to decide what gets cancelled...and like clockwork, it is always black voices they want to cancel the most....If conservatives didn't have racist dog whistles to blow, they would only be left with blowing Trump....

Her son was traumatized by the book? Sure he was........................:heehee:

Why does the right refuse to accept that slavery was inherently a bad thing ? They want their kids to live in ignorance and grow up with the same dinosaur mindset that they did.
This is why...
1635883730608.png
These white people are now grandparents and don't want their grandchildren to see their behavior.

I;m not nearly as old as you think i am, and my grandparents and great grandparents, where poor oppressed miners. Hardly in a position to do much oppressing or wacism.

Yeah. I don't know what Superstupidbrutha's problem is. My Great Great Grandfather deserted from the Confederate forces and got some black girl knocked up. True story.

He was decent enough to send her and the kid up North to Yankeeland, so she could go to school. too.

Hell, Superstupidbro might even by my cuz, for all I know.

Yeah. I don't know what Superstupidbrutha's problem is. My Great Great Grandfather deserted from the Confederate forces and got some black girl knocked up. True story.

He was decent enough to send her and the kid up North to Yankeeland, so she could go to school. too.

Hell, Superstupidbro might even by my cuz, for all I know.

i'm a little fuzzy on what was going down at that time, though I do know that I have one branch of hte family was fighting for the Union. I was able to handle a family relic of a bayonet when I was a young child visiting relatives.

i'm a little fuzzy on what was going down at that time, though I do know that I have one branch of hte family was fighting for the Union. I was able to handle a family relic of a bayonet when I was a young child visiting relatives.

Sweet! I've been in only one Civil War reenactment in my lifetime. 90 degrees in August, and I'm out there on a field wearing a full repro outfit made hot, itchy gray wool.

It only took one time before I said "fuck this." :laughing0301:

"Under Merrick Garland, our Justice Department considers parents who object to their children being racially brainwashed and sexually groomed to be “domestic terrorists”. "

I didn't know the DOJ considers parents in such terms.
Had not read that in any of the usual sources I get news from.
Can you give us some details on that poster Bob?

How do you know that what you assert is true?
Fleshing out and substantiating your assertion would be helpful.
So that we can kinda sorta judge veracity.
So that we can feel confident in believing an assertion.

What you say about Merrick Garland and the United States' Justice Department sounds ominous....if true.

Is it true?

Forum List

Back