Why Are Our Children Being Forced To Read This Evil Racist Book??

Yes. It's an insulting question.
I was trying to build common ground, that we could both be against the rape of children. I still hope for that.

Are you against the rape of children?

I think you have your answer, not in what colfax_m has said, but in what he cannot bring himself to say.

I think you and I will both agree that we have no problem condemning all sexual abuse, of any children, in any circumstances. We don't care what the race is of the child or the abuser; we don't care what religions may or may not be involved; we do not care if the abuser is LIbEral or conservative. We're against it, completely.

Why can colfax_m not say that? I think we both know the answer to that, don't we?

The general world view that is being taught in education, is an ISSUE.

That you claim otherwise, is you LYING, because you know that you cannot win if people know the truth of where you stand on the issues.

The trouble is that you have no clue what CRT is other that talking points. You are the one who wants to cancel culture. The fact is that you are not telling the truth and anti-CRT people are lying to people.

The Proud Boys are a white supremacist group no matter how you slice it. Vichy France was a group of Frenchmen who collaborated with the Nazis.

The French lost so many in WW1 that France's birth rates were flat between the wars. They didn't have many men of fighting age in WW2.

I think you have your answer, not in what colfax_m has said, but in what he cannot bring himself to say.

I think you and I will both agree that we have no problem condemning all sexual abuse, of any children, in any circumstances. We don't care what the race is of the child or the abuser; we don't care what religions may or may not be involved; we do not care if the abuser is LIbEral or conservative. We're against it, completely.

Why can colfax_m not say that? I think we both know the answer to that, don't we?

Unfortunately yes. And he can't make a blanket statement against it, ie child rape, because he is afraid that I have a trap laid out for him, where I show him child rape done by some "traditionally disadvantaged group".

And he wants to have wiggle room so that he can make "excuse" or something for them, so as to weasel out of it.

The trouble is that you have no clue what CRT is other that talking points. You are the one who wants to cancel culture. The fact is that you are not telling the truth and anti-CRT people are lying to people.

I don't want anti-American, race baiting shit taught to American students with American tax dollars.

That you DO, is you being an anti-American, race baiter.

That is the fucking TRUTH.

I don't want anti-American, race baiting shit taught to American students with American tax dollars.

That you DO, is you being an anti-American, race baiter.

That is the fucking TRUTH.

Have you read the book?

95% of the animals who attacked our Capitol on 1/6 were White Supremacists.
Only a lying asshole would make such a claim.
You don't know WTF you are talking about.

Based on a sample of only one instance, Correll appears to be correct. Only one instance is found of anyone making that claim, and the one making that claim is someone who is well-known to be a lying asshole. Even if the claim is true (which it almost certainly is not), the fact remains that based on the one sample, 100% of those making that claim are known to be lying assholes.

I'm aware that they are having leadership issues. It is irrelevant to thee fact that w.s. groups do NOT have black cubans as their leader, even if he was just recently their leader.

You are teh know nothing ass clown here, Dr. Love.

You are the one ignoring the facts, to hold on to the bullshit that you need to hold on to, to justify the bullshit you are spewing or standing by.

Many US agencies consider the Prouds to be a violent White Nationalist Group. Stop being a know-nothing. :)

Some of them. Enough to get the gist. Heard more of the talk coming from leftards, specifically leftard "educators".

Have you read Beloved? Its very good and not over the heads of HS seniors.

If a post in rhis forum is obvious race-baiting trolling, it is sure to be supported as legitinate by the powers that be, here. If it is about race but not in agreement with the race baiting crap, it gets moved to the basement.

Thrre is a clear editorial policy at work, here, the likes of which the powers that be deny.

Have you read Beloved? Its very good and not over the heads of HS seniors.

I have not. That it is about slavery, is all I need to know. FUCK SLAVERY and anyone that wants to fucking whine about it some more.

There is a lot more to history that whining about slavery.

There's an error in that image.

I have been in ill health for nearly two years now. The main reason I waste so much time on here. Anyway, before Christmas I had a below knee leg amputation and have been recovering at home since then.

I don't know which leg Tainted Tommy had amputated, but here is my best effort to correct that image.

1635878327987.png

Unfortunately yes. And he can't make a blanket statement against it, ie child rape, because he is afraid that I have a trap laid out for him, where I show him child rape done by some "traditionally disadvantaged group".

And he wants to have wiggle room so that he can make "excuse" or something for them, so as to weasel out of it.

Very reminiscent of Tainted Tommy's past threads where he tacitly sides with the Islamist child-rape gangs infesting his shithole of a nation, and condemns those who dare to speak out against them.

Hey, remember when George HW Bush appointed Clarence Thomas to SCOTUS and told people "when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everyone to know he's a ******?"

Many US agencies consider the Prouds to be a violent White Nationalist Group. Stop being a know-nothing. :)

Under Merrick Garland, our Justice Department considers parents who object to their children being racially brainwashed and sexually groomed to be “domestic terrorists”.

And your side wanted to put this corrupt asshole on the Supreme Court.

Hey, remember when George HW Bush appointed Clarence Thomas to SCOTUS and told people "when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everyone to know he's a ******?"

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine on Bush ever having said any such thing.

Apparently, it was Lyndon B. Johnson who said that, in 1965, as Bush was just beginning his political career, long before anyone imagined that Bush would ever be President.

Forum List

Back