Why Are Our Children Being Forced To Read This Evil Racist Book??

Super is a racist moron and is attacking anything that he sees as "white".......he sees 4th of July as a white holiday so starts screaming that it must go because of you ....you know...know...SLAVERY even though it has nothing to do with slavery-- There is no rationalizing with him---he is trying to rewrite history and destroy anything that he sees as white no matter how stupid it makes him seem. He's stupid but he is more blind hateful racist.
That was entertaining, even for you Turtleshit. Anyone who has read your posts knows you are nothing more than a bitter ass, old, racist hag.

Notice they never talk about the worse slave owners--the most abusive by far-------the black slave owners who owned other blacks in the US and the islands.
Here you go trying to change history again Turtleshit to fit your madness. The sad thing is you probably taught your kids that same racist ass history.

"All continents had slavery---indians were engaged in slavery before the whites even showed up."
So, is the good poster Soup signaling that slavery is good because it is 'organic' to North America?
It was here before the white guys.
So all is good?
The white guys are blameless for any of it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gee, and you think that this is a bad thing.."
January 6th Capitol attackers were 95% (?) white......and the good poser Soup queries if this was a bad thing.

Well, OK.
However, didn't some of Soup's MAGAHat cohorts assert on this venue that it was BLM who instigated the attack?

Some pieces of this puzzle don't belong in different puzzle box. IMHO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"......judge ordered the indians to give reparations (lands) to their former black slaves and their descendants hence the overnight wealth...."
That's interesting. I had not heard or read that.

I wonder though, if there were many judges....in Oklahoma, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, et al, ......that ordered the white slave-holders to give reparations (land) to their former black slaves and their descendants?

If not......then why just the Indians?

So how does that change what I said?
If everyone did it, why only claim whites did----especially to children who don't know better other than to manipulate them and destroy white children's self esteem as the black one are told they are to be nothing but anger victims who blame the whites of 150 years for their failures of today.

Whites held slaves and freed them and then went on to free other slaves of all races around the world....blacks always had slaves and were among the most abusive of all slave holders but you wanna spin shit and make it out like whites were the only slave owners and then embolish stories making them out to be as bad as the blacks ever were. It's a lie..its a marxist manipulation trick to manipulate others into allowing them to abuse people currently causing race wars and guilt complexes. It's BS---and no one should be putting up with it.

So, is the good poster Soup signaling that slavery is good because it is 'organic' to North America?
It was here before the white guys.
So all is good?
The white guys are blameless for any of it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 6th Capitol attackers were 95% (?) white......and the good poser Soup queries if this was a bad thing.

Well, OK.
However, didn't some of Soup's MAGAHat cohorts assert on this venue that it was BLM who instigated the attack?

Some pieces of this puzzle don't belong in different puzzle box. IMHO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's interesting. I had not heard or read that.

I wonder though, if there were many judges....in Oklahoma, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, et al, ......that ordered the white slave-holders to give reparations (land) to their former black slaves and their descendants?

If not......then why just the Indians?
No...I am point out the facts...all races did it. It's bullshit and manipulation to try to claim and imply that only whites did it---especially if truth be told the worse slaver owners were BLACK. INdian's were bad though as well and I say this as a mixed raced...the chinese did it. But the ones who did the most, the longest, and the worse abusers of their poor slaves were blacks. Thought I made my point very very clear. You want the history of slavery taught---oh lets teach it babe-----all of it. Including what blacks did---like oh my gawd what a bunch of sadist bad.

That was entertaining, even for you Turtleshit. Anyone who has read your posts knows you are nothing more than a bitter ass, old, racist hag.
You keep calling me that as though you think I am so weak minded that I will shut up or that the people on this board don't already know about blacks and slavery as you push the race pimp propaganda like CTR.......

Baby, name calling won't shut me up---it just makes me louder and more obnoxious. I am long past letting moron race pimps try to manipulate me into silence.

Want to push propaganda on children--------lying about it being history well babe...I and others can teach history--the real history of all races and what was actually going on then and now.

You keep calling me that as though you think I am so weak minded that I will shut up or that the people on this board don't already know about blacks and slavery as you push the race pimp propaganda like CTR.......

Baby, name calling won't shut me up---it just makes me louder and more obnoxious. I am long past letting moron race pimps try to manipulate me into silence.

Want to push propaganda on children--------lying about it being history well babe...I and others can teach history--the real history of all races and what was actually going on then and now.
What is this “real” history?

If everyone did it, why only claim whites did----especially to children who don't know better other than to manipulate them and destroy white children's self esteem as the black one are told they are to be nothing but anger victims who blame the whites of 150 years for their failures of today.
Everyone in America didn't do it, how are you destroying their self esteem by telling the TRUE History of America. Where do you come up with this bullshit.
Whites held slaves and freed them and then went on to free other slaves of all races around the world....blacks always had slaves and were among the most abusive of all slave holders but you wanna spin shit and make it out like whites were the only slave owners and then embolish stories making them out to be as bad as the blacks ever were. It's a lie..its a marxist manipulation trick to manipulate others into allowing them to abuse people currently causing race wars and guilt complexes. It's BS---and no one should be putting up with it.
Turtleshit do you make this garbage up as you go.

Why does the right refuse to accept that slavery was inherently a bad thing ? They want their kids to live in ignorance and grow up with the same dinosaur mindset that they did.
This coming from a guy who lives in a nation that doesn’t accept their own role in slavery and can’t deal with their own racism.

Clean up you own problems, then you might have a right to speak down to others.

What is this “real” history?
Thought that was already clear---yes, 150 years ago americans had slaves. Many white slave owners didn't like slavery but couldn't afford to get rid of their slaves---and many slaves couldn't survive without slavery. Like the plantations or not, being kicked out of the house with no food, no job, no medical, and no home would have been a nightmare for the slaves.

White america eventually got rid of their slaves...even forced the Indians to give up their slaves followed by going to africa to try force them to give up their slaves along with doing the same thing on island nations and south america. Even forced Japan and other nations to give up their slaves as late as WW2.

For all the slavers out there---Africans were the worse both in Africa and here in the Americas..the most abusive and never have I read of them freeing slaves...while whites on the otherhand did free slaves and even provided homes, lands, and other provisions needed to support themselves in large numbers out of conscious. Whites often treated slaves as indentured servants or better (pre-america and american whites provided lands and provisions for freed indentured servants by law and in many cases did the same for blacks that they freed out of conscious or pushing from their churches). While many many other white slaveowners did not want slaves but could find no way out of owning slaves either for their own financial safety or because they could not provide a way for the slaves to support themselves.

There was always a large percentage of free blacks in america. Many who then chose to buy slaves themselves.

Americans owning slaves was an odd thing not what the race pimps paint at all. Slavery in america by whites did not always exist as most envision. It came about mostly as a desperate shortage of workers that even indentured servants couldn't fill and was justified by whites (who found the notion on some basic level loathsome for the most part ) based on religion not skin color. Those pushing for slavery justified it as a way to save the souls of the unchristian heathens by conversion during slavery. It evolved from there to those that came from lands that weren't naturally "christian" which was all african countries even if the african had converted or his family had converted even before slavery...ergo all shipped over foreign blacks could be made slaves especially if they weren't christian. Black slaves had more value than white indentured servants btw, and as evidence by graves dug up in modern times---black slaves were generally treated far better than white indentured.

Many Christian sects were against slavery and pushed their parish to rid themselves of this sin. Many who inherited slaves didn't want slaves feeling that it was immoral and an abdomination against God and humanity. Practicality set in though---how do you survive if you give up the slaves and how do the slaves survive with no concept of freedom or supplies or home to support them. These slave owners had a conscious and weren't sadists out to torture their slaves---the assumption that they would go out of their way to harm their slaves is ignorant of the facts or wet fantasies by idiot race pimps like super who project their depravity on others. Those with a conscious would not enjoy harming others. IN many cases, white slavemasters' slaves were treated as atleast as pets, workmen, or even extended family...even at times as spouses which left many many biracial children to several owners or other whites related some way to the household who actually acted to protect and provide for their biracial children. And no, many of these kids were NOT the product of rapes---but of two willing people choosing to have sex. Many churches (which doesn't include the slaver church of the catholics) were against slavery and acted to help the slaves where ever they could---many churches pushed while others demanded that their parish members release their slaves while others acted to prevent slave owners in the community and elsewhere from extremely abusive behavior.

Blacks in America and In Africa on the other hand----almost always were more abusive than the guilt prone white owners. Many whites were abusive, but not all especially among the non-catholics and in most cases not as absolutely vicious as black slave owners were and are still till this day. If the race pimps want to beat up little kids conscious's over what some whites did over 150 years ago---then I think all the kids should start hearing about what blacks did 5000 years ago, 2500 years ago, 150 years ago, and still do currently to abuse people in a much larger mass.

Last edited:
What is CTR?

Just tell the truth, those bullshit lies is what we don't want to hear.
Why is it you can never give us any examples of this so called propaganda. Give us some curriculum that is being taught that gives a false narrative of American History.

Here is the thing about CRT. The people who oppose it have no idea what it is. They are just regurgitating talking points by right wing fascists. I am not afraid of taking a class using CRT. I suspect that I would agree with some things and I would disagree with others. The opponents of CXRT are using it to stoke fear in whites. They can't win on issues so they try to scare them.
Watch this if you dare >>

Thought that was already clear---yes, 150 years ago americans had slaves. Many white slave owners didn't like slavery but couldn't afford to get rid of their slaves---and many slaves couldn't survive without slavery. Like the plantations or not, being kicked out of the house with no food, no job, no medical, and no home would have been a nightmare for the slaves.

White america eventually got rid of their slaves...even forced the Indians to give up their slaves followed by going to africa to try force them to give up their slaves along with doing the same thing on island nations and south america. Even forced Japan and other nations to give up their slaves as late as WW2.

For all the slavers out there---Africans were the worse both in Africa and here in the Americas..the most abusive and never have I read of them freeing slaves...while whites on the otherhand did free slaves and even provided homes, lands, and other provisions needed to support themselves in large numbers out of conscious. Whites often treated slaves as indentured servants or better (pre-america and american whites provided lands and provisions for freed indentured servants by law and in many cases did the same for blacks that they freed out of conscious or pushing from their churches). While many many other white slaveowners did not want slaves but could find no way out of owning slaves either for their own financial safety or because they could not provide a way for the slaves to support themselves.

There was always a large percentage of free blacks in america. Many who then chose to buy slaves themselves.

Americans owning slaves was an odd thing not what the race pimps paint at all. Slavery in america by whites did not always exist as most envision. It came about mostly as a desperate shortage of workers that even indentured servants couldn't fill and was justified by whites (who found the notion on some basic level loathsome for the most part ) based on religion not skin color. Those pushing for slavery justified it as a way to save the souls of the unchristian heathens by conversion during slavery. It evolved from there to those that came from lands that weren't naturally "christian" which was all african countries even if the african had converted or his family had converted even before slavery...ergo all shipped over foreign blacks could be made slaves especially if they weren't christian. Black slaves had more value than white indentured servants btw, and as evidence by graves dug up in modern times---black slaves were generally treated far better than white indentured.

Many Christian sects were against slavery and pushed their parish to rid themselves of this sin. Many who inherited slaves didn't want slaves feeling that it was immoral and an abdomination against God and humanity. Practicality set in though---how do you survive if you give up the slaves and how do the slaves survive with no concept of freedom or supplies or home to support them. These slave owners had a conscious and weren't sadists out to torture their slaves---the assumption that they would go out of their way to harm their slaves is ignorant of the facts or wet fantasies by idiot race pimps like super who project their depravity on others. Those with a conscious would not enjoy harming others. IN many cases, white slavemasters' slaves were treated as atleast as pets, workmen, or even extended family...even at times as spouses which left many many biracial children to several owners or other whites related some way to the household who actually acted to protect and provide for their biracial children. And no, many of these kids were NOT the product of rapes---but of two willing people choosing to have sex. Many churches (which doesn't include the slaver church of the catholics) were against slavery and acted to help the slaves where ever they could---many churches pushed while others demanded that their parish members release their slaves while others acted to prevent slave owners in the community and elsewhere from extremely abusive behavior.

Blacks in America and In Africa on the other hand----almost always were more abusive than the guilt prone white owners. Many whites were abusive, but not all especially among the non-catholics and in most cases not as absolutely vicious as black slave owners were and are still till this day. If the race pimps want to beat up little kids conscious's over what some whites did over 150 years ago---then I think all the kids should start hearing about what blacks did 5000 years ago, 2500 years ago, 150 years ago, and still do currently to abuse people in a much larger mass.
Who wrote that?

Nobody said the girl's mother is a murderer. Why do right wing crazies exaggerate everything?
Yes they did. She's a cop, and they said cops are murderers. Are you kidding ? They say it every day, in blue states where CRT is not banned.

Yes they did. She's a cop, and they said cops are murderers. Are you kidding ? They say it every day, in blue states where CRT is not banned.
No. That is the bullshit that crazy right wingers are claiming, but nobody said all cops were murderers.

"The work of Nobel laureate Toni Morrison is at the center of the latest skirmish over education in the Virginia's governor's race, after an ad by Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin featured a parent upset that Morrison's 1987 novel "Beloved" was being taught to her son, a high school senior. Morrison's best-known work, is set in the Reconstruction and vividly portrays the horrors of slavery and its legacy -- The book won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction in 1988 and was a finalist for the National Book Award.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe and Virginia Democrats are calling the ad a "racist dog whistle" and accusing Youngkin of wanting to ban books. In the ad, Fairfax County mother Laura Murphy goes after McAuliffe for vetoing Virginia House Bill 516, the "Beloved bill" -- that would have required parents to be notified "if material used in class includes sexually explicit content." McAuliffe shot back at Youngkin and said no, "the bill would have given parents the right to veto … books, Glenn, not to be knowledgeable about it — also take them off the shelves -- I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach."

Why are we forcing our elementary and middle school children to read these disgusting racist books? This book is basically critical race theory....for those who haven't read it -- it is talks about rape, it involves the main character of the book killing her baby, just because she didn't want the child to be a slave....like WTF? You think death is better than being slave? ...Just because this woman is a Nobel Laureate doesn't erase the fact that she is most likely racist to have written a book like this..Our children should not be forced to read books written by racists who describe our nation in a negative way...

As for the woman in this ad....her son luckily survived the trauma of having to read that book in his AP course in which he could have opted out of reading the book but didn't....
View attachment 556920

Yes kids, you heard right....Her child
(who is now 27 and is a lawyer who works for the National Republican Committee and previously worked in the Trump admin) -- that child of hers did receive prior notification before reading the book and had the choice to opt out, but didn't....In other words, parents do have a choice to opt out....but what she ACTUALLY tried to do was ban the book completely.....the folks who scream the loudest about cancel culture have no problems with it when it is them who gets to decide what gets cancelled...and like clockwork, it is always black voices they want to cancel the most....If conservatives didn't have racist dog whistles to blow, they would only be left with blowing Trump....

I love the character School Teacher. We should all be more like him.
:beer:

Forum List

Back