CDZ Why are detailed Covid-19 mortality stats not being released?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
We now have over 100,000 reported deaths from the Covid-19 virus. This is a huge data base from which to create detailed statistics about who is most at risk (and who is least at risk) of dying from this pandemic. Instead, all we are being given is vague generalities about age and preexisting medical conditions.

I want to know more precisely who in the U.S. has died from this virus and under what circumstances. This would provide valuable information as to which particular combinations of factors are the most serious (as well as the validity of the number of deaths reported).

Wouldn't you like to know whether you or those you associate with are seriously at risk so that you or they could take appropriate precautions? Doesn't that make more sense than imposing strict controls on the 99.9% of our population that is not at risk?

We now have over 100,000 reported deaths from the Covid-19 virus. This is a huge data base from which to create detailed statistics about who is most at risk (and who is least at risk) of dying from this pandemic. Instead, all we are being given is vague generalities about age and preexisting medical conditions.

I want to know more precisely who in the U.S. has died from this virus and under what circumstances. This would provide valuable information as to which particular combinations of factors are the most serious (as well as the validity of the number of deaths reported).

Wouldn't you like to know whether you or those you associate with are seriously at risk so that you or they could take appropriate precautions? Doesn't that make more sense than imposing strict controls on the 99.9% of our population that is not at risk?
Big Insurance don't want you to know. That way everyone will want to buy insurance instead of just virus target demographic.

Old, Black, Fat, Male, Diabetes, Type A Blood, Low Vitamin C & D, Bad Sleep Pattern who inhales to many Covid-19 Virus particles.

The more Covid-19 Virus particle you inhale deep inside your lungs, the sicker you get.

Old, Black, Fat, Male, Diabetes, Type A Blood, Low Vitamin C & D, Bad Sleep Pattern who inhales to many Covid-19 Virus particles.

OK, let's quarantine old, fat Black males with diabetes and Type A blood, and make them take vitamins and use CPAP machines.

Now can the rest of us get on with our lives?

Very poor job of dealing with the virus, not just government. but lack of respect for those who feel that getting the virus (given their age or state of health) would lead to serious heath problems and very likely Death. HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING ON THIS SITE. finish my thoughts later.

OK, let's quarantine old, fat Black males with diabetes and Type A blood, and make them take vitamins and use CPAP machines.

Now can the rest of us get on with our lives?
They are just the ones who most often die of Covid-19. For every one who dies, 20+ live with permanent lung, heart, liver, kidney & testicle damage. Who will support or care for all those disabled people?

The more particles you inhale deeply, the deadlier it is. It will kill perfectly healthy person who inhales to much. Plus some healthy people's immune system kicks in to hard & kills them. It's a squirrely virus.

Plus if we allow the infection run wild, there will be no one to care for the sick because everyone will be down at the same time causing the death rate will skyrocket. Going slow allows the recovered people to donate plasma that will treat 3+ others to prevent the illness, permanent damage or death. It also allows time to find a vaccine.

The more Covid-19 Virus particle you inhale deep inside your lungs, the sicker you get.
If that is true, it sounds like we have designer viruses now.

Daytime outdoor activity allows sunlight to radiate into skin producing vitamin D3 that helps your lungs fight off coronavirus! Blacks need much more sunlight than whites.

Just to start.
Does anyone realize something, we were preparing for this weeks before it hit.

We totally prepared and shut it down, destroying quite a bit, that we won't feel for awhile. The damage will be heavy. Wait!!

We were preparing for the most vulnerable right along .....Right??

We failed miserably. We forgot about the nursing homes and rehab centers. Did we forget about this collectively as a country?????? We ignored this entire population and decimated this population. Loved ones could not say goodbye Could not even bury them proper. Survivors in the homes with no visitors, all confused.

Are dumb are we?? We forgot 50% of the people who died from this. Others fared better, but as a collective country we failed miserably.

This is point number one. The total failure of protecting the most vulnerable while we shut the whole joint down.

Deaths are going down as are hospitalizations.....so the media is hiding this because the election is in November.

Good luck. Don't think anyone will ever know, because it could be actually drowning in politics in which dirty politicians attempted to use the mystery of the virus as an open doorway to attack Trump and the Republicans with. Don't doubt me.

Be safe out there folks. Even if the media is attempting to create a hysteria this thing is no joke. I'm 33 years old, in good shape (work out nearly daily lifting weights and doing cardio), not high risk whatsoever and Corona kicked my ass for a good 4 days (2 of them were REALLY bad). Not severe to where I was hospitalized or anything but I can easily see it killing someone high risk, older, or not in good physical condition. Stay safe.

Daytime outdoor activity allows sunlight to radiate into skin producing vitamin D3 that helps your lungs fight off coronavirus! Blacks need much more sunlight than whites.
I never spent one single day inside I've been either at the golf course, running or biking every day. I haven't been sick with anything in 3 years.

Deaths are going down as are hospitalizations.....so the media is hiding this because the election is in November.

Depends on the state.

Be safe out there folks. Even if the media is attempting to create a hysteria this thing is no joke. I'm 33 years old, in good shape (work out nearly daily lifting weights and doing cardio), not high risk whatsoever and Corona kicked my ass for a good 4 days (2 of them were REALLY bad). Not severe to where I was hospitalized or anything but I can easily see it killing someone high risk, older, or not in good physical condition. Stay safe.
Thanks, but most severe strain's of these flu's/corona viruses kick some serious butt, and yes the vulnerable must protect themselves as best they can.

Last edited:

Good news is bad news for the news business.

Thanks, but most severe strain's of these flu's/corona viruses kick some serious butt, and yes the vulnerable must protect themselves as best they can.

I've had my share of flus...this was MUCH more intense for me.

Might be getting older, and less adapt to beating them as easy. Who knows.

Might be getting older, and less adapt to beating them as easy. Who knows.

I'm 33, work out daily, in great shape, and have zero medical history that makes me high risk (that I know of). Not looking to make this political whatsoever just wanted to give a friendly warning is all. This thing can be serious and trust me when I tell you that you don't want to get it.

Forum List

Back