CDZ White Allies Paint Whip Marks on their Backs and Carry “Cracker for Sale” Signs to Win Favor from Black Lives Matter Mob

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

W T F ?

If you want to talk about 'offensive', here ya go! If I were black and some ignorant white boy walked up with his T-shirt off to ENSURE I could see his painted-on whip marks, demonstrating an unbelievable amount of ignorance and stupidity, like somehow PAINTED-ON WHIP MARKs would suddenly make him fully aware . conscious of how it feels to be captured, kidnapped, held hostage, made a slave, sold like cattle, and whipped, I would be tempted to replace those painted on whip marks with real ones.

'It' begins......WHAT? White-As-Snowflakes kissing BLM a$$ to gain favor?

Celebrities and politicians criticized for wearing blackface - Insider
Jimmy Kimmel:
"Black Face? I didn't do 'black face'.
The white just washed off. I'm one
of you!"

W T F ?

If you want to talk about 'offensive', here ya go! If I were black and some ignorant white boy walked up with his T-shirt off to ENSURE I could see his painted-on whip marks, demonstrating an unbelievable amount of ignorance and stupidity, like somehow PAINTED-ON WHIP MARKs would suddenly make him fully aware . conscious of how it feels to be captured, kidnapped, held hostage, made a slave, sold like cattle, and whipped, I would be tempted to replace those painted on whip marks with real ones.

Lol, dorks.

W T F ?

Lol, dorks.

Mostly fat ugly white women and queer white guys looking for some blackshun!..... They don't realize that the genuine BLMERS are horrified and embarrassed by their unwelcomed presence.

Ask yourself why any human being was ever whipped here in the United States. Come up with some really good answer. If you are a member of the Christian faith, remember the basic tenets of your faith as spoken to you by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount.

As the 2 old black men walked down the alley they passed a dumpster behind a restaurant:

Rob Greenfield's Guide to Dumpster Diving - Rob Greenfield

One of the men said to the other:

"Just look at that....what a waste!
Somebody done thrown away 2
perfectly good white boys...."

(There's no such thing, said the other).

:p

W T F ?

Before long these same white college kids, anarchists and assorted agitators—and their professors, will start to commit suicide or murder each other to prove their allegiance to Black Lives Matter. But in the meantime I'd be happy to buy them bullwhips so they can properly self-flagellate.

Bunch of faggots into S&M rape fantasies involving feral black males, as are most of those white psychos hanging out with the vermin BLMers

Ask yourself why any human being was ever whipped here in the United States. Come up with some really good answer. If you are a member of the Christian faith, remember the basic tenets of your faith as spoken to you by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount.

Ask yourself why any human being was ever whipped anywhere.

Also if your going to quote scripture be prepared to deal with some surprises. Jesus himself made a whip of ropes and drove the money changes out of the Temple with it.

Jo

1593068336557.png

How many black plantation owners in the United States were Christian and had their slaves whipped during those times?

*****SMILE*****

:)

W T F ?

Lol, dorks.
Its ignorance

the lib history teachers talked so much about slavery to the exclusion of everything else that its all these young white anarchists know

W T F ?

Lol, dorks.
Its ignorance

the lib history teachers talked so much about slavery to the exclusion of everything else that its all these young white anarchists know

That, and everyone already knows you can find crackers for sale. Muslims have been and are still big-time slavers. Africans to. Africa sold more slaves then anyone. I bet a bush baby would trade two black women for a steel hammer and cook pot. Want to know another interesting shipping? The capital build in Sacramento where Gavin hangs out was built by, guess what, slaves. Not only did slaves almost exclusively build it, slaves also had to work fans and provide man power for elevators so fat white people wouldn't have to take the stairs. What your seeing here is what is produced in our public schools.

As a young woman struggling through law school I whipped numerous men. Both whipped and paddled to bloodshed. I enjoyed it and it paid very well.

Forum List

Back