Why Are Democrats So MAD?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Well... I think it's obvious. It's because they've trying to IMPEACH our president since BEFORE he was elected. They had their "insurance policy," which was the FAKE DOSSIER, and then they had the Mueller investigation that was SUPPOSED to get RID of him, but that didn't work so on to phase TWO, the WHISTLER BLOWER, that was all PLANNED with Adam ScHITt and his pack of corrupt bastards, and now THAT has back fired in GRAND STYLE with their FARCE IMPEACHMENT.

So they're PISSED... any other president would have CAVED and been sent PACKING by now, but NOT TRUMP, so they're FURIOUS, they're BESIDE THEMSELVES, they DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY he's STILL THERE, and they have pulled out ALL the stops to get RID OF HIM.

Problem is, everything they've done is CORRUPT, a LIE, a COUP against a duly elected president, and now... he's even STRONGER than when they started, and yes, that has got them REALLY PISSED. The LAW BE DAMNED... LOSING THE HOUSE BE DAMNED... they HAVE to get RID OF HIM.

Well... that ain't happen', demtards... that ain't happenin'... sorry...

Merry Christmas.

Chill dude, and maybe go see a movie with some friends.

They aren’t even happy when they’re in power. They spent eight years during obie pissed off. The last three watching their goals get shit on has to hurt.

They aren’t even happy when they’re in power. They spent eight years during obie pissed off. The last three watching their goals get shit on has to hurt.
Very true... liberals aren't even happy when they're in power. Why? Because they need VICTIMS to survive as a party. They're not happy when everyone else is happy. They're perpetually pissed off, professionally butt hurt bitchers and cry babies.

But they're REALLY pissed off now... they just can't get rid of the president.

Liberals have been angry longer than I've been alive.

They "thought" obama would actually give them free shit...but it's never enough to satisfy them...so they got angrier.

Then they watched Trump dismantle everything obama ever did and flipped the fuck out. :auiqs.jpg:

tumpjump1.png

Very true... liberals aren't even happy when they're in power. Why? Because they need VICTIMS to survive as a party. They're not happy when everyone else is happy. They're perpetually pissed off, professionally butt hurt bitchers and cry babies.

And yet if you go through this forum you will mostly find conservatives yelling how bad progressives are. Kind of odd IMO that those saying that Dems are pissed of are conservatives. I'm willing at any time of your choosing to look at the last 20 OP's started and see how many of them are actually started be Dems claiming conservatives have done something to be pissed of at and vice versa.

And yet if you go through this forum you will mostly find conservatives yelling how bad progressives are. Kind of odd IMO that those saying that Dems are pissed of are conservatives. I'm willing at any time of your choosing to look at the last 20 OP's started and see how many of them are actually started be Dems claiming conservatives have done something to be pissed of at and vice versa.

It's the NEW trump way.

When the fact aren't on your side.
Yell Loudly, and claim it is the other side doing the yelling.
We have a handful of these RWI (right Wing Idiots) yelling here daily.

Well... I think it's obvious. It's because they've trying to IMPEACH our president since BEFORE he was elected. They had their "insurance policy," which was the FAKE DOSSIER, and then they had the Mueller investigation that was SUPPOSED to get RID of him, but that didn't work so on to phase TWO, the WHISTLER BLOWER, that was all PLANNED with Adam ScHITt and his pack of corrupt bastards, and now THAT has back fired in GRAND STYLE with their FARCE IMPEACHMENT.

So they're PISSED... any other president would have CAVED and been sent PACKING by now, but NOT TRUMP, so they're FURIOUS, they're BESIDE THEMSELVES, they DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY he's STILL THERE, and they have pulled out ALL the stops to get RID OF HIM.

Problem is, everything they've done is CORRUPT, a LIE, a COUP against a duly elected president, and now... he's even STRONGER than when they started, and yes, that has got them REALLY PISSED. The LAW BE DAMNED... LOSING THE HOUSE BE DAMNED... they HAVE to get RID OF HIM.

Because it was Hillary's turn.

It's the NEW trump way.

THAT would be the Dim Dems' way, Winnie.............

They have been mind manipulated by communist teachers since the end of WW Ii, .....Khrushchev nailed it back in 1959.....took 60 years to get where he thought it would be in 75 years!....Like his communist father and his communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis...

khrushchev-quote-56a9a19f3df78cf772a913b0.jpg

They've lost track of how to run a political party.

They import millions of illegal aliens and give them sanctuary, taking jobs away from Americans, and they expect to be liked ? They've gone crazy.

And they KNOW he's going to be there until 2025 (or longer)

And they KNOW he's going to be there until 2025 (or longer)
And THAT'S what is REALLY driving them nuts! Even IF he is impeached, the impeachment would never pass in the Senate. The Dems HAVE to know this, but they still continue with their clown show "impeachment hearings". Simply dreadful and a monumental waste of time.

IF he is impeached, the impeachment would never pass in the Senate. The Dems HAVE to know this, but they still continue with their clown show "impeachment hearings". Simply dreadful and a monumental waste of time.

Here is the last thoughts before bedtime.

Impeachment WILL happen tomorrow. Not a waste of time. Was 19 Benghazi investigations a "Waste of Time"?
(D) have to do it to hold the (R) accountable.
The trial in the Senate has to take place, again to hold McConnell and (R) accountable for their actions.
The trial, short or long, witnesses or no witnesses, will result in an acquittal of President trump.
(R) are cowards, and their voting record will eventually destroy them.

Even though acquitted, or even a re-election, History will NOT be kind to the most corrupt,
anti-American, so-call Patriot, lol, President in USA History. TRUMP.

You Mad Bro?
I'm not, I laugh daily as my Portfolio continues to rise with all this corruption.
God Bless America and our ways of Corruption/Bribery/Collusion/Lies or any term you want to DENY.

Good Night
Merry Christmas
19 hours until I can return. Work.

It's the NEW trump way.

That sounds like the old Dim way.

IF he is impeached, the impeachment would never pass in the Senate. The Dems HAVE to know this, but they still continue with their clown show "impeachment hearings". Simply dreadful and a monumental waste of time.

Here is the last thoughts before bedtime.

Impeachment WILL happen tomorrow. Not a waste of time. Was 19 Benghazi investigations a "Waste of Time"?
(D) have to do it to hold the (R) accountable.
The trial in the Senate has to take place, again to hold McConnell and (R) accountable for their actions.
The trial, short or long, witnesses or no witnesses, will result in an acquittal of President trump.
(R) are cowards, and their voting record will eventually destroy them.

Even though acquitted, or even a re-election, History will NOT be kind to the most corrupt,
anti-American, so-call Patriot, lol, President in USA History. TRUMP.

You Mad Bro?
I'm not, I laugh daily as my Portfolio continues to rise with all this corruption.
God Bless America and our ways of Corruption/Bribery/Collusion/Lies or any term you want to DENY.

Good Night
Merry Christmas
19 hours until I can return. Work.
I'm not mad, but YOU appear to be. Have a good rest from here and I'll be happy to tear you a new one when you return, like I always do.

Forum List

Back