Zone1 Why are Christians opposed to abortion when God.....

a women having an abortion is murdering her child,,

got any proof god killed innocent children??
Since opposition to abortion is entirely religious based, it's only fair to discuss it in religious terms. The Bible certainly fits that requirement.

Yes, there are lots of examples in the bible of God killing innocent babies.

Since opposition to abortion is entirely religious based, it's only fair to discuss it in religious terms. The Bible certainly fits that requirement.

Yes, there are lots of examples in the bible of God killing innocent babies.
not true,, my objection to abortion has never been a religious one as it is for many people,,

and for those it is, to them god is beyond human and controls his own domain we have nothing to say about,,

Isn't it telling that Trump puts a couple of religious yahoos on the SC to overturn Roe and now God has forsaken Donald Trump.

God is not only the Author and Creator of Life, but He and He alone determines where that life goes after death.

None of us are creators of life. It's not the same.

Put simplistically:

No one puts up a fuss if a child builds a sandcastle and then, a little while later, kicks the sandcastle down. The child built it; he has that right.

But if a child builds a sandcastle and ANOTHER child comes to kick it down....
God's voice sounds exactly like the voice you are using to read this post

God has this thing called Heaven....those who enter into it are strictly controlled by God.
Life in Heaven doesn't last a 1,000 years it is forever.
Earthly life doesn't last anywhere near that long.

So some people want to accuse God of evil.
I really wouldn't go there.

when God killed ALL babies in the great flood of Noah's Ark flood fame?

I write this not to anger people, if you're not interested in discussing it, then don't. Keep your religion to yourself and move on. I write this because I've had a conversation in another thread and thought it might be a good question to ask for those who want to test their religion against my lack of religion.

Keep your religion to yourself.

The Bible says God told Noah that he was going to cause a great flood to kill everybody, and gave him enough time to build an ark and gather all the animals, and you believe it was just a random natural disaster? Is that the story you're gonna go with?
Are you familiar with the various styles of literature? Are you familiar with other flood stories? Are you even familiar with God? Have you any knowledge of natural disasters? How about psychology after surviving a natural disaster? What is interesting about your own version is how you see God and even more interesting is how you want others to see Him. Why is that?

Just to be clear, a woman having an abortion is bad, but God killing countless innocent babies is perfectly fine. Is that what you are saying?
To be even more clear...Women killing countless babies is fine?

Are you familiar with the various styles of literature? Are you familiar with other flood stories? Are you even familiar with God? Have you any knowledge of natural disasters? How about psychology after surviving a natural disaster? What is interesting about your own version is how you see God and even more interesting is how you want others to see Him. Why is that?
Great flood didn't happen

Religion for posting 1446.jpg

This thread is about comparing abortions to all the innocent child deaths called for and commanded by God. You frame that however you want, and if it is anywhere close to the subject we'll go from there. God, or at least the god described in the bible must be included in the discussion. Otherwise it doesn't fit the OP.

This is what you take away from the story of Noah? A natural disaster hit, and it was God killing babies?

I am guessing you attribute the fires and storms in Maui to God as well?

God made the flood to kill the people. Or haven't you ever read the Bible?

This thread is about comparing abortions to all the innocent child deaths called for and commanded by God. You frame that however you want, and if it is anywhere close to the subject we'll go from there. God, or at least the god described in the bible must be included in the discussion. Otherwise it doesn't fit the OP.
no its about using what god may or may not have done to justify you sick fucks murdering innocent children,, you arent fooling anyone,,

Forum List

Back