Why are BIdens lawyers who are CLEARLY REPRESENTING HIS INTERESTS collecting HIS CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS?

Trump could see what was going to happen. He knew there would be widespread voter fraud in 2020.
Trumps advisors were telling him the results of the polls.

And the polls says Trump was going to lose in 2020.

So Trump had to come up with an excuse how the polls were wrong.

Mike, you should know how this game is played. There will be a fairly short investigation and some political cronies will declare all of this to be unintentional and no charges will be filed. The fix is in.
I do. I'm just spotlighting the obvious flaws in what the DOJ is doing ALREADY with Biden's classified documents.

Because just like Eric Holder was Obama's right hand man, Garland is Biden's right hand man. This is why separation of powers is so critical to our government functioning.
Garland appointed a Trump appointee to investigate Biden.

You don't protect the henhouse by putting a fox to guard it.

Biden's lawyers are being paid by him to represent him. They are clearly compromised. And furthermore, do his lawyers have Secret/Top Secret clearances that authorize their handling and viewing Biden's classified documents? How is this in any way even considered sensible, much less legal?

My understanding is they are not. When they are found, they contact the Department of Justice who sends someone who has the clearance to handle them out to inspect, investigate, and then take possession of the docs. His lawyers are relying on the classification markings alone and not peeking at the documents.

My understanding is they are not. When they are found, they contact the Department of Justice who sends someone who has the clearance to handle them out to inspect, investigate, and then take possession of the docs. His lawyers are relying on the classification markings alone and not peeking at the documents.
Sure they are.

Yes, that is exactly what happened. Biden's lawyers found the documents. They said, "Oh shit, we don't have security clearance", left the documents where they were, contacted White House counsel, who, having a security clearance, came and retrieved the documents and turned them over to the Archives.

Now let's just contrast that with Trump. Whose lawyers, who didn't have security clearance, told the justice department and the archives that all the documents had been turned over. Said that UNDER OATH. But all the documents were not retrieved until a search warrant was issued--which means someone testified, UNDER OATH, that Trump's lawyers, without security clearance, were lying.

So let's make a comparison. Biden was doing 85 in a 55 in his Corvette, got clocked by the highway patrol, and immediately pulled over. He told the trooper that there was no excuse and admitted he was speeding. Trump was clocked doing 110 in a 25 mph school zone. When the trooper came after him, he punched his Pinto until the engine about blew up, took numerous left turns, and was finally caught behind a barn out in the sticks. When confronted he claimed he had the right to do 110 in a school zone, then he claimed he just stumbled upon the Pinto and climbed in to take a nap, that he never was driving.

I mean the morons on this messageboard never cease to amaze me with their utter ignorance. Hell, prosecute them both. Well, except for the fact that you can't prosecute a sitting president. Guess they will have to wait until 2029 to charge Biden. They can charge Trump NOW.

Yes, that is exactly what happened. Biden's lawyers found the documents. They said, "Oh shit, we don't have security clearance", left the documents where they were, contacted White House counsel, who, having a security clearance, came and retrieved the documents and turned them over to the Archives.

Now let's just contrast that with Trump. Whose lawyers, who didn't have security clearance, told the justice department and the archives that all the documents had been turned over. Said that UNDER OATH. But all the documents were not retrieved until a search warrant was issued--which means someone testified, UNDER OATH, that Trump's lawyers, without security clearance, were lying.

So let's make a comparison. Biden was doing 85 in a 55 in his Corvette, got clocked by the highway patrol, and immediately pulled over. He told the trooper that there was no excuse and admitted he was speeding. Trump was clocked doing 110 in a 25 mph school zone. When the trooper came after him, he punched his Pinto until the engine about blew up, took numerous left turns, and was finally caught behind a barn out in the sticks. When confronted he claimed he had the right to do 110 in a school zone, then he claimed he just stumbled upon the Pinto and climbed in to take a nap, that he never was driving.

I mean the morons on this messageboard never cease to amaze me with their utter ignorance. Hell, prosecute them both. Well, except for the fact that you can't prosecute a sitting president. Guess they will have to wait until 2029 to charge Biden. They can charge Trump NOW.

I support investigating them all and let the chips fall where they may. If nothing else, maybe it will learn the establishment that they need a freaking better system in place for handling classified documents.

Not needed.

Biden voluntarily surrendered before he was even asked to.
So what?

I take it that your beloved legacy news forgot to mention that President Trump's lawyers had been in discussions with the National Archives and Records Administration about the records as far back as January. Fifteen boxes had been turned over to them at that time.

There exists a very specific procedure for government officials to return top secret documents to be sent to the Archives. There were ongoing discussions and absolutely no reason for a raid.

I bet you have no clue what was going on, do you?

The FBI and other government agencies are being used as a weapon by the Democrats. If I were a Democrat, that would outrage me, obviously it is just hunky dory with you.

Remember the unbelievable FBI/Swat raid on the home and office of Michael Cohen. The FBI had notified CNN of the raid so they would have their cameras at the scene. If you think that is good policy, then the Democrats leadership has really done their job on you. You should be ashamed. IF you had the strength of character you believe you have, you'd be appalled at this behavior by any party.

Last edited:
"Trump appointee" doesn't mean diddly-shit.
Trump only hires the best people.

If Trump picked them, putting his "apprentice" skills, and years running dozens of successful businesses, you can be sure he only hires the best.

If Trump personally picked them, they must be good.

Right?

Forum List

Back