Why Alvin and not the Feds? Or, why Cohen and not Individual 1?

Yes they did you ignorant whiner. NO CRIME. Period. It was NOT a violation. Per the precedent set by DEMOCRAT John Edwards. Next whining lie...
Read the link, stop talking out of your ass.

Here is an article on FEC failure to investigate Trump’s payment to Stormy (which included zero statement that it somehow didn’t violate law):

The “no” voters, the controlling group, referenced “an extensive enforcement docket backlog” and argued that the issue had already been dealt with because Cohen had pleaded guilty and been imprisoned. They “voted to dismiss these matters as an exercise of prosecutorial discretion.”

The two commissioners who voted to move forward wrote that the controlling group’s justifications for dismissal were “notably devoid of any explanation” related to the substance of the matters.

Last edited:
Read the link, stop talking out of your ass.
Learn how reality works and what actually happened. The FEC found NOTHING. No matter how much you want to cry and whine and lie. But keep your head firmly planted inside your ass so you can hide from the Bad Orange Man.

Learn how reality works and what actually happened. The FEC found NOTHING.
Can you cite them investigating and finding nothing?

No you can’t, because it’s made up bullshit.

FEC failed to investigate, with 2 opposing Republican votes citing backlog, Cohen already having been convicted and their “discretion” instead of actual arguments why they are against investigating Trump’s obvious violations of campaign law.

Can you cite them investigating and finding nothing?

No you can’t, because it’s made up bullshit.
Can you cite any charges from the FEC? No you can't, because they found no crime. NO CRIME. You are spouting nothing but made up bullshit. As always. Keep flailing....

Can you cite any charges from the FEC?
no because they failed to investigate without any good reason provided from two opposing Republican votes.

They basically said - we don’t feel like it and called it a day.

No jury would ever buy that as FEC determining in good faith that no campaign finance violation occurred.

As you were nutbag.

Last edited:
Paying off women to stfu during campaign WAS OF COURSE a significant campaign contribution. It OF COURSE WASN’T a legitimate bussiness expense.

Prosecutors will have no problem establishing that in this court of law, to the jury, beyond any reasonable doubt.

I keep forgetting what kind of degenerate partisan tool I’m dealing with and you keep reminding me without fail.

Paying off women to stfu during campaign WAS OF COURSE a significant campaign contribution.

Of course it wasn't.

It OF COURSE WASN’T a legitimate business expense.

NDAs are business expenses.

What the hell? When has MSM tried to buy out hunter laptop story? (Never mind showing Joe Biden illicitly paying for it)

They ignored it, called it fake, called it Russian disinformation and Twitter even blocked the New York Post when they posted the story.

Clearly benefiting the Biden campaign by concealing information that the voters might have considered.

They ignored it, called it fake, called it Russian disinformation and Twitter even blocked the New York Post when they posted the story.

Clearly benefiting the Biden campaign by concealing information that the voters might have considered.

Let me translate your post into no-bullshit terms:

NO, MSN DID NOT TRY TO PURCHASE RIGHTS TO THE STORY AND KILL IT the way Inquirer has for Trump’s fuck doll stories.

Let me translate your post into no-bullshit terms:

NO, MSN DID NOT TRY TO PURCHASE RIGHTS TO THE STORY AND KILL IT the way Inquirer has for Trump’s fuck doll stories.

They tried to kill the story.
Their attempt benefitted Biden.
That's an illegal contribution.

They also wrote stories to make Biden look good.
Another benefit to Biden. They should be jailed and their papers disbanded.

Link says innocent?…that link is to Trump’s indictment.

No moron, indictments do not say the accused is innocent, they claim the opposite.
No, it is the jury that determines a person is guilty,, not the charges.

It is very nice how I just wrung your beliefs out of you like you are a dirty wet rag.

Indictments do not indicate guilt or innocence, get that straight.

Again, your link proves that exactly what I stated, thank you for that, and thank you for expressing your belief that people are guilty if charged.

They tried to kill the story.
Their attempt benefitted Biden.
That's an illegal contribution.

They also wrote stories to make Biden look good.
Another benefit to Biden. They should be jailed and their papers disbanded.

…I may have been making a mistake.

I thought your posting was of intently malicious flavor bordering on trolling…but now I’m starting to think you are just fucking dumb.

No, buying up stories to kill them, illicitly paid for by a politician, is NOT AT ALL like operations of garden variety ideological / partisan media outlets.

Last edited:
…I may have been making a mistake.

I thought your posting was of intently malicious flavor bordering on trolling…but now I’m starting to think you are just fucking dumb.

No, buying up stories to kill them, illicitly paid for by a politician, is NOT AT ALL like operations of garden variety ideological / partisan media outlets.

You keep whining about benefits to a campaign.
Sorry your understanding is so limited.

Stopping a negative story about Trump is awful!
Stopping a negative story about Biden is perfectly fine.

It all makes sense now.......DURR

The link says Trump is innocent.

Indictments do not indicate guilt or innocence, get that straight.

:cuckoo: you two should probably settle your differences before replying to me.

Though indictments do in fact assert guilt. Those assertions still having to be proven in a court of law does not change that fact.

Last edited:
You keep whining about benefits to a campaign.
Sorry your understanding is so limited.

Stopping a negative story about Trump is awful!
Stopping a negative story about Biden is perfectly fine.

It all makes sense now.......DURR

I have no doubt that it's hard to make sense of stuff when you are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Forum List

Back