Why Allow Gun Ownership?

Of course it was. For the very purpose should the govt get out of control.

That was its meaning
Yet another gun thread filled with rightwing fearmongering, ignorance, and lies.

Guns aren't going to be banned, guns aren't going to be confiscated.

Indeed, AR 15s with 30-round magazines shouldn't be banned, that would be unwarranted government excess and overreach, and bans don't work.

Even if you subject yourself and your family to certain death, few others will.
There is absolute no commitment to preserving Constitutional Rights among Conservatives at large.. Just crying and passive compliance.

Show me evidence otherwise and I'll show you a plethora of restrictions they have already put in place and in your face.
Should you really even need to beg your local government for permission to carry a firearm for example. ???
There is absolute no commitment to preserving Constitutional Rights among Conservatives at large.. Just crying and passive compliance.

same can be said of Democrats

Yet another gun thread filled with rightwing fearmongering, ignorance, and lies.

Indeed, AR 15s with 30-round magazines shouldn't be banned, that would be unwarranted government excess and overreach, and bans don't work.
That is your ultimate goal. You passing more laws is meaningless. Criminals will not obey. Murder is against the law do murderers care?

It will only effect law abiding citizens who have done norhing to bebpunushed for

A home invader is NOT going to get into a drawn out gunfight.

But they sure as hell won't follow a law limiting law abiding people to a revolver a .22 pop gun, or a pump shotgun.

Plus you know if gun control nuts get their way even those guns will have to be unloaded, trigger locked and placed in a gun safe, so make sure you ask your robber to give you the 2 minutes you need to make your firearm usable......

They've been (unconstitutionally) banned in many cities and states. All of them are run by people like you.

View attachment 650523

Your demand to ban guns is going to eliminate them any better than the war on drugs in what way?

What next?

When there's still guns on the street because they're coming in from outside the country do we secure our borders?

When those guns start getting produced in machine shops across the country, both public and private (garage mechanics), are you going to start government regulation of all those machine shops also?

*****SMILE*****

:)

At Davos, Klaus Schwab and Pfizer circle jerked over implanted chips in people

Once again lefties wouldn't understand it but shooting sports are highly competitive in the police and civilian world. The NRA hosts combat and target matches with revolvers and semi-auto handguns. Cowboy action shooting with real rifles, shotguns and handguns is also popular. Handgun hunting for big game like deer and long distance handgun varmint shooting is popular. Big revolvers like the 44 mag are often carried in bear country. What else? Big boomer black powder cannons, battle reenactments from the civil war up to Vietnam.

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
Odd the Second Amendment addresses absolutely nothing of what you typed.

In the last three days I have bought two SKSs and a semi-auto .22 target pistol. My reasons for acquiring them are multi-faceted....Collecting/shooting, and one just for the parts. That and I got a good deal.

Just who the fuck are you to say that I should not be able to buy what is legal?

That would be like me saying that you can only buy a '85 to '92 Yugo because I don't think you can handle anything more powerful.

In the last three days I have bought two SKSs and a semi-auto .22 target pistol. My reasons for acquiring them are multi-faceted....Collecting/shooting, and one just for the parts. That and I got a good deal.

Just who the fuck are you to say that I should not be able to buy what is legal?

That would be like me saying that you can only buy a '85 to '92 Yugo because I don't think you can handle anything more powerful.

I haven't seen SKSs around much anymore. Are the ones you got Yugoslavian, Chinese, etc.? I have a Yugo model, which I bubba'd up with a new stock and removable magazine adapter.

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
A toy?

You silly ass. The inherent right to keep and bear arms ultimately goes to the defense against tyrannical factions and governments. Self-defense and liberty are not the stuff of games.

Quite the ignorance you have there.
Go tell the Afghan mujahideen how their inferior weapons weren't much use against actual military weapons

Easily manipulated fools like Lesh go back and forth between parroting the line that AR-15s are useless against anyone more powerful than an average crackhead, and claiming they are "weapons of mass destruction" that should only be in the hands of the military elites.

LOL

Bullshit. It was for the defense of the Nation against the worlds superpowers and the natives. The Militia referenced was the one set up by Congress for defense, not bands of Conspiracy theorists.
:uhoh3:

Congress did not create the Militia, dummy.

The plain language of the Second Amendment's main clause, as the Federalist Papers affirm, firstly pertains to the individual right of the people to keep and bear arms. The Bill of Rights are predicated on the imperatives of natural law regarding the inalienable rights of the people endowed by God (or nature if you please), not by governments. This inherent right of the people precedes the security of the several states, just as the militias of the several states precede the existence of Congress. Under natural and constitutional law the right to keep and bear arms and the existence of the Militia are ontologically rooted in the people themselves.

As the Court has observed on several occasions, Congress is empowered "to provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States" (Article I, Section 8, Clause 16). It did not create nor is it empowered to create the militia.

1653676200994.png

That's because the UKs mass shootings are perpetrated by the government on the citizens and therefore doesn't count

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back