Why All The Anticipation of the 'Memo'????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone who has paid attention knows the facts and the truth.

Here's a review, the Democrat's Deathly Dozen:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

Not a doubt in the world that the entire farrago is about overturning the American election.

Don't let the totalitarians get away with it.

Last edited:
As Victor Davis Hanson has pointed out in an essay at National Review, EVERYTHING makes sense when you consider that THEY ALL ASSUMED HILLARY WOULD WIN!

And they all knew that the Clintons reward their loyalists, protect those who protect them, and slay those who attack them. So why WOULDN'T you do everything you could to keep Hillary out of hot water (and even more importantly, Soetoro)?

All twelve points mentioned above make perfect sense in this context.

And The Memo makes clear how far the FBI and the Justice Department were willing to go in order to protect and support the woman they assumed would shortly become POTUS-45. No wonder they don't want it released.

As Victor Davis Hanson has pointed out in an essay at National Review, EVERYTHING makes sense when you consider that THEY ALL ASSUMED HILLARY WOULD WIN!

And they all knew that the Clintons reward their loyalists, protect those who protect them, and slay those who attack them. So why WOULDN'T you do everything you could to keep Hillary out of hot water (and even more importantly, Soetoro)?

All twelve points mentioned above make perfect sense in this context.

And The Memo makes clear how far the FBI and the Justice Department were willing to go in order to protect and support the woman they assumed would shortly become POTUS-45. No wonder they don't want it released.

"And they all knew that the Clintons reward their loyalists, protect those who protect them, and slay those who attack them. So why WOULDN'T you do everything you could to keep Hillary out of hot water (and even more importantly, Soetoro)?"

Roger, that.

But....
....how about after the election?

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

Not a doubt in the world that the entire farrago is about overturning the American election.

This might be an interesting list for me to research but I won't. I feel you have the same problem as do Trump and the GOP in general. No credibility. You have all show yourselves to be partisan hacks that will cherry-pick facts and repeat lies for short-term political gain. That is why the memo holds no interest for me, I just don't trust it to be a legitimate summary of the classified sources.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

This might be an interesting list for me to research but I won't. I feel you have the same problem as do Trump and the GOP in general. No credibility. You have all show yourselves to be partisan hacks that will cherry-pick facts and repeat lies for short-term political gain. That is why the memo holds no interest for me, I just don't trust it to be a legitimate summary of the classified sources.

Wait.....as an imbecile is wont to do.....first you note this:
"This might be an interesting list for me to research but I won't."

Then you try this:
"No credibility."

How do you know if you won't 'research'????
See why you are known as the bottom of the barrel intellectually????

As you were given numerous second chances ....your summer school career.....here's a second chance:

To save you both time and further embarrassment....let me point out that, as is always the case with my posts.....they are 100% true, correct, and accurate.
But....be my guest.....

sk020118dAPR20180201084510.jpg

nice parrot

Our media is still honest, it is a shame our congress and president are not.

Fact checking the SOU.

Analysis | Fact-checking the 2018 State of the Union address
What Happened to All the Jobs Trump Promised?

Watch how easy it is to prove that you are less than honest.

This is what brought you here, before you tried to change the subject.

Wanna dispute any of this post?

No?

That was simple.

Last edited:

Then you try this:
"No credibility."

To save you both time and further embarrassment....let me point out that, as is always the case with my posts.....they are 100% true, correct, and accurate.
But....be my guest.....
My problem with you and Trump is that I've done this dance before and the result is always the same. I find spin and distortion. I just can't help thinking that if the facts were on your side, facts would be all you need provide. Unfortunately that has not been my experience.

As for the memo, what is the need for it while the investigation is still going on? If Trump is innocent the FBI might actually say that and end the investigation, why not let it run its course? What is he afraid of? There will always be time to defend himself and attack the investigation once the results are in.

Then you try this:
"No credibility."

But....be my guest.....
My problem with you and Trump is that I've done this dance before and the result is always the same. I find spin and distortion. I just can't help thinking that if the facts were on your side, facts would be all you need provide. Unfortunately that has not been my experience.

As for the memo, what is the need for it while the investigation is still going on? If Trump is innocent the FBI might actually say that and end the investigation, why not let it run its course? What is he afraid of? There will always be time to defend himself and attack the investigation once the results are in.

OK, OK...you little pest......stop begging.....

You can have a third chance:

Two things the memo will show....I'm bettin'.....

1. Remember how the Liberals all laughed when Trump claimed that he and his associates had been surveilled???
The memo is gonna prove he was correct.

2. And worse for the Democrats....the memo will show that the surveillance itself proved that there was no collusion with Russia.
And you know what that means for Mueller et al.

Sure, I'm weak. Got any evidence for this claim? It seems that the Dems wanted the story out but the GOP tried to quash it:

The transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's interview with the Senate Judiciary Committee was released by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Calif., the panel's senior Democrat, over the objections of Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa.

Feinstein's action comes alongside an effort by Republicans to discredit the dossier as a politically motivated document that the FBI has relied too heavily upon in its investigation. Feinstein sought to push back against that perception and to bolster the FBI's credibility.

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation," she said.

Grassley, who said Feinstein's move "undermines the integrity of the committee's oversight work," had refused requests by Simpson to release his entire 10-hour interview, which was conducted in August.​

Sure, I'm weak. Got any evidence for this claim? It seems that the Dems wanted the story out but the GOP tried to quash it:

The transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's interview with the Senate Judiciary Committee was released by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Calif., the panel's senior Democrat, over the objections of Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa.

Feinstein's action comes alongside an effort by Republicans to discredit the dossier as a politically motivated document that the FBI has relied too heavily upon in its investigation. Feinstein sought to push back against that perception and to bolster the FBI's credibility.

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation," she said.

Grassley, who said Feinstein's move "undermines the integrity of the committee's oversight work," had refused requests by Simpson to release his entire 10-hour interview, which was conducted in August.​

You quoted this....then failed to disprove it.

'A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.'

Too late.

You were given three chances to dispute any of the 12 items that dragged you out from under your rock....

...and you simply punted.

Three strikes and you're out.

You're dismissed, loser.

'A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.'

Too late.

You were given three chances to dispute any of the 12 items that dragged you out from under your rock....

You're dismissed, loser.
You may dispute my evidence but at least I was able to provide something. You said it and you offered no proof whatsoever. Fail.

This is exactly why I believe you have ZERO credibility.

Too late.

You're dismissed, loser.
You may dispute my evidence but at least I was able to provide something. You said it and you offered no proof whatsoever. Fail.

This is exactly why I believe you have ZERO credibility.

I've noticed that you alternate between bafflement and falsification, leaving an observer with the impression of one on a bungee cord. Or, in your case, a dope on a rope.

Now stop lying....you provided no evidence.
You simply tried to change the subject.

As seen in this thread, the Liberals are unable to deny any of the dozen facts…..FACTS….provided in the OP.
They prove that the Mueller/Collusion Farrago is far from fair.

But at the very eye of the storm is the Liberal refusal to admit that impartiality is the Litmus Test of the Collusion/Mueller Farrago.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun
equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.
Google

Liberals simply refuse to admit that impartiality is the sine qua non for the judges, the investigators, the government agencies.

“Judges in local, state and federal courts across the country routinely hide their connections to litigants and their lawyers. These links can be social – they may have been law school classmates or share common friends – political, financial or ideological. In some instances the two may have mutual investment interests. They might be in-laws. Occasionally they are literally in bed together. While it’s unavoidable that such relationships will occur, when they do create a perception of bias, a judge is duty-bound to at the very least disclose that information, and if it is creates an actual bias, allow a different judge to take over.

All too often, however, the conflicted jurist says nothing and proceeds to rule in favor of the connected party, while the loser goes off without realizing an undisclosed bias doomed her case.

One discouraging factor is the secrecy under which these commissions operate.” Corrupt justice: what happens when judges' bias taints a case?

Just one more reason that Liberals/Democrats must never....NEVER.....be allowed to wield power.

Then you try this:
"No credibility."

But....be my guest.....

why can't we see it? can you say other than the party line about interfering in the mueller investigation. Tell me how it interferes with the mueller investigation. save yourself and tell me.

why can't we see it? can you say other than the party line about interfering in the mueller investigation. Tell me how it interferes with the mueller investigation. save yourself and tell me.
Because if it is released on a party-line vote and the Dems are denied the opportunity to respond with their version of the summary, again on a party-line vote, the credibility of the process is hurt. Also, Dems worry that Rosenstein will be replaced by Trump in the middle of the investigation.

Because if it is released on a party-line vote and the Dems are denied the opportunity to respond with their version of the summary, again on a party-line vote, the credibility of the process is hurt. Also, Dems worry that Rosenstein will be replaced by Trump in the middle of the investigation.

"...Dems worry..."

The only truth in your post.

Forum List

Back