Why a Legendary Civil Rights Lawyer just Defected to Trump

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Leo Terrell, the legendary civil rights attorney, has given up on the Democratic Party and announced that he is voting Republican for the first time.

Terrell emphasizes that he didn’t leave the Dems, they left him when they committed themselves to a radical SJW dogma.

Recently, Terrell published an op-ed in Newsweek titled, Why Black Lives Don’t Matter to Black Lives Matter.

In the op-ed he writes, “I’ve spent over 20 years as a civil rights attorney in California and I’m known for not taking a back seat to anyone on police misconduct cases. Remember Dwayne Nelson? The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department hog-tied and suffocated him in a car. We won that case and put the rightful offenders in jail. Or Margaret Mitchell—the homeless woman who was shot and killed by the LAPD? We won that case too, and ultimately changed the national standard on how law enforcement handles mentally ill victims.”

BJ -
If you vote Democratic this year, you are stating out loud that you simply are hoping that they come for your last.
We are at war.

Actually I agree with Terrell. BLM should also be very involved with Black on Black crimes/murders.
i suppose BLM see themselves as warriors for social justice and not criminal justice.
I think they they need to expand their horizon.
I also think Terrell is also trying to expand his radio audience. Moving to Trump’s camp Is pretty extreme based on Trump’s history with the Black community. A better move would be working within BLM to expand their focus towards criminal justice/ Black on Black violence prevention and working with with the local polIce.
i know within Minneapolis, Black Community leaders are working with the police as they have grown tired of senseless violence within their community and the police are responding with interaction within the community to build trust within the Black community.

Actually I agree with Terrell. BLM should also be very involved with Black on Black crimes/murders.
i suppose BLM see themselves as warriors for social justice and not criminal justice.
I also think Terrell is also trying to expand his radio audience. Moving to Trump’s camp Is pretty extreme based on Trump’s history with the Black community. A better move would be working within BLM to expand their focus towards criminal justice/ Black on Black violence prevention and working with with the local polIce.
i know within Minneapolis, Black Community leaders are working with the police as they have grown tired of senseless violence within their community and the police are responding with interaction within the community to build trust within the Black community.

Trump has a fantastic history with the Black Community.

BLM are marxists. They want to destroy the USA. Blacks being murdered by police are a tool. Blacks being murdered by blacks aren't useful to BLM so they don't care about them.

BLM are marxists. They want to destroy the USA. Blacks being murdered by police are a tool. Blacks being murdered by blacks aren't useful to BLM so they don't care about them.

“BLM are ,marxists.” That’s very inclusive statement and is very false. You could of said that “some of the leaders of BLM have Marxist backgrounds”. That would of been a much more accurate statement.
i have never said all of Little Trumpsters are neo-Facist, just because Trump is a neo-Facist, not even once.

“BLM are ,marxists.” That’s very inclusive statement and is very false. You could of said that “some of the leaders of BLM have Marxist backgrounds”. That would of been a much more accurate statement.
i have never said all of Little Trumpsters are neo-Facist, just because Trump is a neo-Facist, not even once.
The BLM organization and movement is the prototype for Marxist transformation. Marxists use some lever to incite anger and create division in the people and then exploit them to gain power. Obviously BLM is using an anti-Police, anti-White campaign as the lever to undermine America and gain power. It is frightening how powerful BLM has become in such a short time. Open your eyes and analyze what is happening.

Forum List

Back