Why a Democratic landslide in November could crush the GOP for the next decade (or more)

- Pack the supreme court
- End the 60 vote rule in the senate (fillibuster)
- Make DC and peurto rico states
- Abolish the electoral college

If Trump's nom gets in that stacks the court 6-3 in favour of the right. You don't call that packing?

You don't think that DC or Puerto Rico should be states? I think - not 100 per cent - that last time Puerto Rico voted they said no.

Electoral College at least needs some tweaking if not abolishing.

Republicans are running scared. Everything that Trump says and does confirms the desperation.

In your Marxist dreams...

It's just a numbers game.
In this election cycle there are more than twice as many republican seats up for re-election as there are democratic ones. The next cycle is similar and after that the trend reverses.

Jo

Republicans are running scared. Everything that Trump says and does confirms the desperation.

In your Marxist dreams...
Actually, I'm a recovering Marxist. I amassed some wealth and property and now I'm a social democrat

If Trump's nom gets in that stacks the court 6-3 in favour of the right. You don't call that packing?

No I don't.

Packing the court means more than 9 justices you yutz!

meh. Packing. Stacking. As I mentioned in another thread, it doesn't matter if it's 6-3, 600-300 or 6000-3000. It's a fucked system. The US is unraveling before our eyes. Looks like the FF's weren't as smart as some think they were. Not that they were infallible in the first place.

Forum List

Back