Who’s tougher whites or blacks?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
The champ in the ufc right now is a white guy. Stripe Miocic.

Then in boxing it’s Tyson Fury. Before him it was Wladimir Klitschko.

What the hell is going on in boxing? Black men used to own that sport.

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

When I grew up white men were a joke in boxing. Gerry Cooney, tommy Morrison.

I think tommy morrison was champ for about a minute but that was it.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?
The Mexicans and Latinos are THE toughest. AND white Italian guys.

My cousin was a great baseball player, when high school hit, no sports all academics.. whites mostly focus on
Academics so the pool of talent is a lot smaller

In America in 2020, athletically inclined American youths can make more money in team sports than they can in boxing.

There are no organized baseball and football leagues in eastern Europe, so going into boxing or MMA makes more sense for those folks.

I heard an interview several years back with the tremendous Bruno Sammartino. When he was a young man working out at a local gym and earning a living in construction in Pittsburgh- the owner of the local NFL team saw him and asked him to come out that summer to play on the line, he was impressed with the Italian strongman's athleticism. Bruno asked him how much he could expect to earn, in the 1950's, he was told $7000/ season.
A professional wrestling promoter saw him a couple weeks later, to convince him to compete in the squared circle. Bruno was told he could make $35k wrestling. He went for the latter more money. Ditto, BTW, with the Big Cat, Ernie Ladd. Actually played and was excellent in the AFL. Did pro wrestling in the off season and quit pro football to wrestle exclusively and had a tremendous career.

Ethiopians and Kenyans dominate marathon races at the Olympics. ... is that pussy? ...

If you are walking through the jungle, and a cheetah or hippo starts chasing you, you better be able to run fast. People whose ancestors have lived in the jungles for hundreds of years are the descendents of those with speed genes, so it really isn't surprising that they dominate running events.

I don't really care about this racist stuff.

I don't consider toughness the determining factor in a person's worth and I do not ascribe it to skin color.

All the badass black dudes are in prison

Not really. A lot of the gay black guys are in prison too. A group of homosexual black prisoners tried to recruit a friend of mine into the lifestyle
What is a friend of yours DOING in prison?

This was years ago, he's out now. But it was a bum rap. He was accused of beating the crap of someone with a hammer.
OK, thanks. It's good he's out now.

Ethiopians and Kenyans dominate marathon races at the Olympics. ... is that pussy? ...
If you are walking through the jungle, and a cheetah or hippo starts chasing you, you better be able to run fast. People whose ancestors have lived in the jungles for hundreds of years are the descendents of those with speed genes, so it really isn't surprising that they dominate running events.

Neither a hippo or cheetah can run 26 miles ... Neither a hippo or cheetah can run 1 mile ... what are you talking about? ... no one runs fast for 26 miles, runners have to pace themselves ...

They have a better ability to withstand pain ... and continue running ...

Neither a hippo or cheetah can run 26 miles ... Neither a hippo or cheetah can run 1 mile ... what are you talking about? ... no one runs fast for 26 miles, runners have to pace themselves ...

They have a better ability to withstand pain ... and continue running ...
But they CAN'T bench press 300 pounds. So there.

Forum List

Back