Who's asking for $25 billion?

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Trump claimed the Democrats are demanding $25 billion for the USPS. Wasn't it the USPS Board of Governors who requested that amount? All Trump appointees by the way.

Trump claimed the Democrats are demanding $25 billion for the USPS. Wasn't it the USPS Board of Governors who requested that amount? All Trump appointees by the way.
there are 7 members right now 2 of which are democrats, normally there is 11.....and outside of the PMG they have to be approved by congress...

Look up facts before you post. [facts and evidence are anathema to you, aren't they?]

Trump has appointed a crony to run the USPS. The intent is to slow the mail delivery and to prevent voters by mail to have their vote counted. Another example of Trump&Co suppressing the vote and attacking our democracy.

An insidious action which ought to wake up everyone who loves the United States to vote early, and to not cast a vote to any Republican running to any office of trust!

Trump has appointed a crony to run the USPS. The intent is to slow the mail delivery and to prevent voters by mail to have their vote counted. Another example of Trump&Co suppressing the vote and attacking our democracy.

An insidious action which ought to wake up everyone who loves the United States to vote early, and to not cast a vote to any Republican running to any office of trust!
it wont work anyway because 1st class mail, which includes political,even though they pay next to nothing,has to go everyday ......it was that way for the 33 years i worked there and if they need overtime to do it,they do it....

it wont work anyway because 1st class mail, which includes political,even though they pay next to nothing,has to go everyday ......it was that way for the 33 years i worked there and if they need overtime to do it,they do it....

That was before Trump fired the Postmaster General an installed a lap dog in his place. Trump's actions to protect himself are wide open for all to see. He fired or forced out five Inspector Generals and a number of employees - including the AG - in the Dept of Justice to protect himself.

If any prior President acted in this manner he would have been impeached, convicted and removed from office. Of course that was before Moscow Mitch and his bitches abused the power of their office.

That was before Trump fired the Postmaster General an installed a lap dog in his place. Trump's actions to protect himself are wide open for all to see. He fired or forced out five Inspector Generals and a number of employees - including the AG - in the Dept of Justice to protect himself.

If any prior President acted in this manner he would have been impeached, convicted and removed from office. Of course that was before Moscow Mitch and his bitches abused the power of their office.
the PMG retired she wasnt fired....and it doesnt matter rye.....when i was working we had no overtime crap many times.....and yet we were working it.....the district managers are the guys who run the place....and first class mail by federal law has to keep moving forward until its delivered....i was just asking my carrier if they are working OT,she looked at me and said,its 5 o clock what do you think?...

the PMG retired she wasnt fired....and it doesnt matter rye.....when i was working we had no overtime crap many times.....and yet we were working it.....the district managers are the guys who run the place....and first class mail by federal law has to keep moving forward until its delivered....i was just asking my carrier if they are working OT,she looked at me and said,its 5 o clock what do you think?...

Are you denying donald trump didn't have his finger in the pie in appointing a major donor to his campaign as Postmaster General? Time will tell as the Democrats open an investigation and put Dejoy on the hot seat.

Are you denying donald trump didn't have his finger in the pie in appointing a major donor to his campaign as Postmaster General? Time will tell as the Democrats open an investigation and put Dejoy on the hot seat.
not at all....im saying that when i worked there PMG's and what they wanted did not matter much and Presidents even less........PMG's were never there long enough to matter.....in my time they averaged around 3-4 years some even less.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back