Whoopi Goldberg Merely Spoke Aloud on Television the Messaging About "The Jewish Problem" That CRT "Scholars" Have Been Pushing For Years

1643924010058.png

How about we're just all citizens of the United States of America?

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 596604

If you go by anthropological classification there are only three major races and two sub-races.

White, Black, Asian, and then Native Americans & Australian aborigines.

So the Jewish people would make up cultural and ethnic groupings under those.

However the government came in and now if we do it their way then the Scots, Irish, French, Poles, Germans, Greeks, Italians, Swedes, etc, etc, etc,... should all be classified as separate races. Which is fine by me lets do it and watch them all apply for minority status. Shall we break the different Asian into different cultural groupings and the blacks into different cultural groups too? How about the Native Americans by tribe?

*****SMILE*****

:)

The issue was what the NAZIS considered Jews.
And the answer is a separate race.

God created one race in His image. The concept of ‘races’ is believed in by those who hate God.

There is no scientific evidence of race, Jews or anyone else. DNA, while it can show ethnicity in broad strokes can not determine race because scientifically it does not exist. Race is just a construct.

I can't believe I found it but here's a article I read years ago in PS that explains things pretty well. It's a bit tongue-n-cheek but worth the read.

DNA tests can’t tell you your race

I find it hilarious that KAREN JOHNSON, who took the "stage name" Whoopie Goldberg is pushing her lack of knowledge of the Jewish peoples history. And why is everything Pizza the Hutt spews out, with her stupid co-hosts, about RACE?

What I find particularly disconcerting is the fact that a lot of non-Jews are have a vigorous debate about "What is a Jew?".

The last time that happened it didn't end up well for us.

The minorities have already got forms of CRT in our schools
The blacks have schools teach about slavery so our kids feel sorry for the blacks.
The Jews have schools teach about the Holocaust so our kids feel sorry for the Jews.

This is true. To the Nazis and their ideological heirs, the progreSSive left, Judaism is a race rather than a religion. This is why you see extensive Holocaust denial among the left, particularly the black left.

You do? Where? Because the only Holocaust Denial I see is on the far right.

Okay, to try to treat this subject seriously... the question is, are Jews considered white in the context of AMERICAN CULTURE in the 2020's. Not in German Culture in the 1930's.

Simply, in American history, there was never any systematic oppression of Jewish people. True, when they came over from Europe, they lived in their own ethnic neighborhoods, as did the Irish, the Italians, the Germans, the Poles, etc. Which means it took a few generations to assimilate.

My grandparents came here from Germany in the 1920's. (They tried to immigrate back in the 1930's but the Nazis were taking over and they decided to Peace Out!) The first assimilation that happened was when he stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started going by Louis, and pronounced the family name with a soft U instead of a hard U in the old country. By my generation, no one in the family speaks any German, nor do we celebrate any German traditions or customs.

Much the same for Jewish people in the US. Except for sects like the Hasidic, they've largely assimilated into American Culture. They marry outside the faith. They don't speak Yiddish anymore. While a family name like Goldstein or Cohen might mark them.

Blacks were never really allowed to assimilate, even after slavery ended. We had Jim Crow and miscegenation laws on the books all the way up until the 1970's.

You do? Where? Because the only Holocaust Denial I see is on the far right.

Okay, to try to treat this subject seriously... the question is, are Jews considered white in the context of AMERICAN CULTURE in the 2020's. Not in German Culture in the 1930's.

Simply, in American history, there was never any systematic oppression of Jewish people. True, when they came over from Europe, they lived in their own ethnic neighborhoods, as did the Irish, the Italians, the Germans, the Poles, etc. Which means it took a few generations to assimilate.

My grandparents came here from Germany in the 1920's. (They tried to immigrate back in the 1930's but the Nazis were taking over and they decided to Peace Out!) The first assimilation that happened was when he stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started going by Louis, and pronounced the family name with a soft U instead of a hard U in the old country. By my generation, no one in the family speaks any German, nor do we celebrate any German traditions or customs.

Much the same for Jewish people in the US. Except for sects like the Hasidic, they've largely assimilated into American Culture. They marry outside the faith. They don't speak Yiddish anymore. While a family name like Goldstein or Cohen might mark them.

Blacks were never really allowed to assimilate, even after slavery ended. We had Jim Crow and miscegenation laws on the books all the way up until the 1970's.
except the left dream of destroying israel

Forum List

Back