whoman threatened to hang pelosi gets 2 years in jail

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i agree with her sentence but what is ludicrous about this is if dem did it they get no time. it is ok for dems to kill republicans and threaten them in american today.
If? What defuk do you mean? Breaking into the Capital screaming to hang the Speaker of the House, doesn't seem to be a Democrat thing. I cannot remember it happening.

Last edited:
Yep.

If? What defuk do you mean? Breaking into the Capital screaming to hand the Speaker of the House, doesn't seem to be a Democrat thing. I cannot remember it happening.
i read democrat killed kid just cause he walking down the street a was republican. they have done it several times were is the our rage.

i read democrat killed kid just cause he walking down the street a was republican. they have done it several times were is the our rage.
I missed that story. Did they get the Democrat that shot a republican for being a republican and was he prosecuted, or given a warning citation?

I missed that story. Did they get the Democrat that shot a republican for being a republican and was he prosecuted, or given a warning citation?
who knows they never get jail time for their crimes. always get off . dems are free to do any crime they want.

When a Democrat breaks into the Capitol shouting they are going to kill McCarthy they should get the same sentence. Other comparisons are stupid.

dems are crazy

and course he got off light he should had life in prison.

dems are crazy

and course he got off light he should had life in prison.

Shannon Brandt's sentencing is set for August 8 in a North Dakota courtroom​

Forum List

Back