Who Won the Vice Presidential Debate?

Who won?

• Total voters
One heartbeat away from the presidency???

s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg

There were no memorable moments that made either of the candidates stand out, so people will like whichever one they supported going into the debate.

And even though Biden showed no signs of getting any smarter, at least he hasn't got any dumber but the idiot did manage to keep his foot out of his mouth.

That in itself is quite an accomplishment for Joe!

Both had highlights, points well made.

Ryan seemed inexperienced in debating and looked weak by not being more assertive; Biden's laughing made him look like an old fart and not at all like the vp of the usa.

There were no memorable moments that made either of the candidates stand out, so people will like whichever one they supported going into the debate.

And even though Biden showed no signs of getting any smarter, at least he hasn't got any dumber but the idiot did manage to keep his foot out of his mouth.

That in itself is quite an accomplishment for Joe!

I disagree. Calling Biden out on his mistatements was a good moment for Ryan. Made Biden look silly.

What did he lie about? You might not like it but we can't put our entire population on benefits. It isn't economically possible.

He still refused outline the "plan" to cut everyone's taxes without exploding the deficit, saying that these are questions that will be answered by congress, you have no ground to stand on to claim that Ryan has any grasp of economic possibilities.

What a Remarkable Statements. lol. Ryan is considered by many to be extremely Informed on exactly those issues. He is a Numbers guy.

silly lol
I am assuming you actually saw him dodge the question as I did just as he dodged it the other night? It's a pretty bold statement to say that he is going to cut taxes and deductions make it all balance without cutting the middle class deductions that are sorely needed right now, the question of how is a natural one to put to the numbers man and I heard nothing but a dodge.

Biden Won for being most sophomoric

1068_415459268509564_1330856802_n.jpg

Biden had his gaffe machine so bottled up it came out through
his laughing and snickering - hard to tell he was the senior in the debate.

Last edited:
What did he lie about? You might not like it but we can't put our entire population on benefits. It isn't economically possible.

He still refused outline the "plan" to cut everyone's taxes without exploding the deficit, saying that these are questions that will be answered by congress, you have no ground to stand on to claim that Ryan has any grasp of economic possibilities.

What a Remarkable Statements. lol. Ryan is considered by many to be extremely Informed on exactly those issues. He is a Numbers guy.

silly lol

Yes, he is known as a numbers guy. The question is why he won't outline the plan. Since he is a numbers guy it shouldn't be an issue for him.

Humanity has grown to technological advance for two "major powers" to get into another world war. We will blow our species off this planet.

This is how serious this is. Obama's weakness is taking us down this street.

We can't afford another 4 years of Obama.

Last edited:
You want an answer to the OP, tune into Hannity now.

Focus group in Ohio.

I knew you watched Hannity. I could tell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKNGBFCZNYw&feature=related]Hannity Denies Association With White Supremacist - YouTube[/ame]

This video is hilarious. Shabiz at 4:44 goes after Hannity and his close friendship with Neo Nazi Hal Turner. Hannity denies even knowing Hal Turner. Turner is so upset, he posted a letter of disappointment that his close friend Sean Hannity pretended not to know him. Especially since they both have the same views.

Isn't that hilarious? I think it is. Sean Hannity close friends with a neo Nazi. Who would have thought it? Everyone? Go ahead, try to prove I'm wrong. Course Neo Nazi's have found a home in the 90% white Republican Party.

Biden didn't have any huge gaffes. This was a vast improvement over Obama's performance. If this doesn't improve Obama's poll numbers, then nothing will.

Huh? Mark my words, Biden came across as rude, condescending, a buffoon and just a downright asshole. Ryan had class Biden was a pain in the ass I would be embarassed if he was ever the CIC.

Here is the most telling thing about the debate to me I just watched a interview of a focus group of undecided voters in Ohio when they asked did this debate make any of you switch from undecided to definitely one candidate or the other no one did they were all still undecided.

silly lol

Yes, he is known as a numbers guy. The question is why he won't outline the plan. Since he is a numbers guy it shouldn't be an issue for him.

In 2008 you cast a vote based on the words hope and change, and now you want specifics? :lol::lol::lol:

silly lol
I am assuming you actually saw him dodge the question as I did just as he dodged it the other night? It's a pretty bold statement to say that he is going to cut taxes and deductions make it all balance without cutting the middle class deductions that are sorely needed right now, the question of how is a natural one to put to the numbers man and I heard nothing but a dodge.

He clearly told you moron that he would work with congress and not do it by "executive order" How did you get so stupid?

Biden didn't have any huge gaffes. This was a vast improvement over Obama's performance. If this doesn't improve Obama's poll numbers, then nothing will.

Huh? Mark my words, Biden came across as rude, condescending, a buffoon and just a downright asshole. Ryan had class Biden was a pain in the ass I would be embarassed if he was ever the CIC.

Again:
2zi372p.jpg

Here is the most telling thing about the debate to me I just watched a interview of a focus group of undecided voters in Ohio when they asked did this debate make any of you switch from undecided to definitely one candidate or the other no one did they were all still undecided.

what show was that on? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back