Woman At VP Debate Calls Obama A Communist

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Woman at VP debate calls Obama a communist, gets confronted by Chris Matthews and can't explain what a communist is

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman at VP debate calls Obama a communist, gets confronted by Chris Matthews and can't explain what a communist is

Woman At VP Debate Calls Obama A Communist - YouTube
I'd say she was just suffering from a case of stage fright, which is not uncommon at all.

But since she called Obama a Communist, she apparently knows exactly what it is!

She can call someone a communist, but she can't even give the slightest detail to what a communist is other than "Obama is a communist" and trying to divert from the question in any way she could.

I'd say she was just suffering from a case of stage fright, which is not uncommon at all.

But since she called Obama a Communist, she apparently knows exactly what it is!

She can call someone a communist, but she can't even give the slightest detail to what a communist is other than "Obama is a communist" and trying to divert from the question in any way she could.
What more can I say?...Cameras scare the hell out of some people!...Like I said, it's not uncommon at all.

Not knowing the woman, I can't attest to her intelligence, but she's apparently smart enough to know Obama is a Communist.

Of course he's a commie and a traitor and an america-hater. It's all in his "dreams" book.

and when asked, the idiot couldn't say what a communist is

is that what she said... or what chrissy says she said.
She knew She didnt play matthews game.

smart woman.

Such a shame that he was trying to manipulate her through an honest question such as "What is a communist?" after she kept shouting that Obama is a communist. :eusa_whistle:

and when asked, the idiot couldn't say what a communist is

is that what she said... or what chrissy says she said.
She knew She didnt play matthews game.

smart woman.

i was listening. she couldn't answer. she's a moron. words have meaning...no matter what the obama deranged wish.]

and you think she "knew" because?

Was that you lady gunslinger?

1329206989-lol-guy.png

Forum List

Back