Who will dethrone the Cincinnati Bengals?

They play in Arizona, and Denver, they are home against St. Louis and Pittsburgh. Those will test this team.

An impressive run so far. Now counting the Browns of course. So who knocks them off their pedestal?

uhh dont you mean who will dethrone the NE CHEATriots? Last time i checked the Bungles always self destruct and are always one and done in the playoffs same as your former marty shittenheimer always was with the chiefs.:biggrin:

till they win a game in the playoffs dude they cant be taken serious as a superbowl contender.

sorry but beating the Cleveland Clowns by such a large margin is hardly impressive.:lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
An impressive run so far. Now counting the Browns of course. So who knocks them off their pedestal?

Their own coach, when the playoffs come..............:beer:.

I blame Andy Dalton more so than their coach for all their playoff losses from the past.He more than the coach cost them the game. the coach cant be blamed for Daltons meltdowns and costly asinine interceptions and decisons that always cost them.

saying Andy Dalton would have been more accurate i think but their coach can take some of the blame as well.:up:

• Banned

uhh dont you mean who will dethrone the NE CHEATriots? Last time i checked the Bungles always self destruct and are always one and done in the playoffs same as your former marty shittenheimer always was with the chiefs.:biggrin:

till they win a game in the playoffs dude they cant be taken serious as a superbowl contender.

sorry but beating the Cleveland Clowns by such a large margin is hardly impressive.:lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:
You have conspiracy theories no matter what the damn topic is huh

You have conspiracy theories no matter what the damn topic is huh

your the only one here talking about conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

you do the same thing in the sports section you do everywhere else,evade facts and run off when you cant counter them.

anyways getting back to the topic that you chose to get away from just now,its funny as hell that just because the Bungles beat up on the cleveland clowns so badly you are making a thread asking if anybody can stop an undefeated team when there are other teams out there undefeated as well such as the donkeys,panthers,and the cheatriots.:rolleyes:

the bungles beat up and destroy the cleveland clowns and your making a thread asking if they are unstoppable?comedy gold.:lmao:

again,since you ignored it the first time,its funny how two other undefeated teams in the AFC that have at LEAST been to the superbowl recently the donkeys and cheatriots have proven themselves over the years goes ignored by you yet a team that has NEVER won a playoff game under marvin harrison and andy dalton,you think is a serious superbowl contender.:lmao:

waits to hear comeback of-You have conspiracy theories no matter what the damn topic is huh:rolleyes::uhoh3:

Forum List

Back