Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

It’s not Russia’s word. If you don’t know NATO has expanded eastward we can’t debate, because you’re uninformed.
They are sovereign democratic countries who can do what the fucking like and don't need permission from a kleptocrat dictator...

Fuck Putin, he has no right to tell other democratic countries what they should do...

Putin wants other countries to be run by dictators too...

Putin real fear has always been the EU...
EU makes countries, more democratic, transparent, increases human rights and most of all richer... Putin can't have his people seeing other people next door getting wealthier and happier because they joined the EU...

EU has a problem with Orban but I say Article 7 will be invoked which remove his voting rights.. Other EU countries are sick of him stealing from his own people..

They are sovereign democratic countries who can do what the fucking like and don't need permission from a kleptocrat dictator...

Fuck Putin, he has no right to tell other democratic countries what they should do...

Putin wants other countries to be run by dictators too...

Putin real fear has always been the EU...
EU makes countries, more democratic, transparent, increases human rights and most of all richer... Putin can't have his people seeing other people next door getting wealthier and happier because they joined the EU...

EU has a problem with Orban but I say Article 7 will be invoked which remove his voting rights.. Other EU countries are sick of him stealing from his own people..
You aren’t getting this. Shut off Fox News.

You should be if not for your sake, your children and grandchildren.

If you’re old enough to remember the Cold War, you might remember the leadership of both sides smartly worked hard to avoid a confrontation. Our leadership today is doing the opposite. Why? Why would they push NATO to Russia’s border? What’s the objective?

NATO was an alliance against the USSR. The USSR no longer exists. Neither should NATO.

Why risk a nuclear exchange over a country no American knows anything about or cares about?

I served in the Army during the Cold War. It doesn’t scare me. It didn’t scare me. I mean what use is an army if they launch the nukes right? Someone actually said that to me when I was signing up. It didn’t scare me then. It doesn’t scare me now.

I am close enough to priority one targets that I won’t survive more than three days. Three days of radiation poisoning is a painful way to die. And I’m still not scared.

The reason is I understand. I agree with history. From Patrick Henry famous quote. To the conclusion of anyone who learns history. Stop a bully early.

I didn’t often have problems with Bully’s in school. I came up with a policy if you will. If he tried to do something I attacked. Even if I got my ass kicked and the next day he tried I attacked again. Word got out. I wouldn’t pay. I would fight. And nothing short of death stopped me. It didn’t matter if I was alone or with friends. I fought. And I learned to fight hard, and fast, and mean.

Vlad is just another Bully. A thug who has been threatening Nuclear war to scare us. I’m not scared. I’ve said it before. Launch the nukes. Come on Vlad the Impotent, launch the fucking nukes.

In the Army I worked with high explosives. I wasn’t scared of that. I realized any mistake would see me turned into red mist. I wouldn’t feel a thing. During Desert Storm I spent most of my time clearing bunkers of traps. Tripwires and the rest. I wasn’t scared then. I wasn’t scared when I got shot at. I wasn’t scare jumping out of airplanes.

I know you are. Or at least you want us to be afraid. A better question is this. Does Vlad really think it is worth Nuclear War and the destruction of his entire imperial fantasy to take Ukraine? Because the rest of Europe has joined NATO with about four exceptions. Finland and Sweden have joined. Because they see Vlad and Russia as a bigger threat than the USSR ever was.

So yeah. Let’s do it. Launch the nukes.

Lol. Straight from MSNBC. LOL.
He said it himself...

Wake up Gipper... Putin is a run as the mill dictator than at needs a war to keep the people in line... Since the he started this war (he invaded) he has clamped down on all opposition, all media descent has been shut down as 'it effects national unity'. Journalists jailed and murdered. Public shows of opposition have been attacked by henchmen loyal to him in front of the police. The leader of the opposition was arrest and murdered...

Who the fuck do you think we are dealing with, Mary Poppins..

I served in the Army during the Cold War. It doesn’t scare me. It didn’t scare me. I mean what use is an army if they launch the nukes right? Someone actually said that to me when I was signing up. It didn’t scare me then. It doesn’t scare me now.

I am close enough to priority one targets that I won’t survive more than three days. Three days of radiation poisoning is a painful way to die. And I’m still not scared.

The reason is I understand. I agree with history. From Patrick Henry famous quote. To the conclusion of anyone who learns history. Stop a bully early.

I didn’t often have problems with Bully’s in school. I came up with a policy if you will. If he tried to do something I attacked. Even if I got my ass kicked and the next day he tried I attacked again. Word got out. I wouldn’t pay. I would fight. And nothing short of death stopped me. It didn’t matter if I was alone or with friends. I fought. And I learned to fight hard, and fast, and mean.

Vlad is just another Bully. A thug who has been threatening Nuclear war to scare us. I’m not scared. I’ve said it before. Launch the nukes. Come on Vlad the Impotent, launch the fucking nukes.

In the Army I worked with high explosives. I wasn’t scared of that. I realized any mistake would see me turned into red mist. I wouldn’t feel a thing. During Desert Storm I spent most of my time clearing bunkers of traps. Tripwires and the rest. I wasn’t scared then. I wasn’t scared when I got shot at. I wasn’t scare jumping out of airplanes.

I know you are. Or at least you want us to be afraid. A better question is this. Does Vlad really think it is worth Nuclear War and the destruction of his entire imperial fantasy to take Ukraine? Because the rest of Europe has joined NATO with about four exceptions. Finland and Sweden have joined. Because they see Vlad and Russia as a bigger threat than the USSR ever was.

Absurd. The US is the bully and has been since the USSR peacefully dissolved itself. How can you not know this, after decades of war lies, trillions lost, and massive death and destruction caused by the US?

The USSR was a heinous regime, yet it ended peacefully. We should thank those in Russia who helped end the USSR rather than start WWIII over the unimportant nation of Ukraine.

You aren’t a person capable of thinking.

Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

i'm happy with a stalemate. leave the nukes in the silos. cease fire at the current lines and set up a table in geneva..

Absurd. The US is bully and has been since the USSR peacefully dissolved itself. How can you not know this, after decades of war lies, trillions lost, and massive death and destruction caused by the US?

The USSR was a heinous regime, yet it ended peacefully. We should thank those in Russia who helped end the USSR rather than start WWIII over the unimportant nation of Ukraine.

Really? It was America’s fault Russia invaded Georgia?

It’s America’s fault that Russia is moving the fence marking the border at night?

There has never been anything good that came out of Russia. The only thing they produce is lies and corruption.

What?

Russia, the LARGEST country in the world needs MORE LAND in order to protect their land from.... I mean, who's invaded Russia in the last 100 years? Hitler. Hitler's dead.

The US, the world's largest military doesn't dare invade Iran or Venezuela. Why would they invade Russia?

The Russians were able to lease ports in the Crimea before. They literally had land the touches the black sea, they could have build a port on the Black Sea had they wanted to.

The problem with Russia's invasion of the Ukraine is all about FOOD.

In a world that has too many people, food will be essential. When Russia and the Ukraine had a drought, the Arab Spring happened.

That's because Russia and the Ukraine produce so much excess food that it means so many countries are reliant upon them. If Russia gets the Ukraine, it will hold sway with so many countries, especially countries that don't produce enough food, read OIL RICH COUNTRIES which the US relies upon.

See the problem here?
food will never be a problem in america. god's own miracle and american exceptional pharmacutical expertise created ozempic, making food unnecessary.

for a while.

Absurd. The US is the bully and has been since the USSR peacefully dissolved itself. How can you not know this, after decades of war lies, trillions lost, and massive death and destruction caused by the US?

The USSR did not end peacefully.

And if you hate your “bully” country move the fuck out

up with ya until the launch.

that is the way that MAD is modeled. as a game of "chicken" in which the craziest driver just might hammer down head to thead.

for a moment, all it takes. i believe you were that crazy.

Really? It was America’s fault Russia invaded Georgia?

It’s America’s fault that Russia is moving the fence marking the border at night?

There has never been anything good that came out of Russia. The only thing they produce is lies and corruption.

Lol. So you condemn Russia for it’s actions along it’s border, yet support US foreign interventions thousands of miles from home. Hypocrisy!

As I said, you aren’t a serious thinker.

Shut off the TV!

Assholes, cry as you will, Putin gives no shit. Dip state and the lying msm is your problem. Biden too, but he's a brainless fart who is of no importance.

The USSR did not end peacefully.

And if you hate your “bully” country move the fuck out
Yes it did. Please don’t be stupid.

GFY.

Only a fool supports his nation’s government no matter what.

food will never be a problem in america. god's own miracle and american exceptional pharmacutical expertise created ozempic, making food unnecessary.

for a while.

But we're not concerned with the US.

Let's talk about Saudi Arabia, Iran and other high oil producing countries. If they need food and they're getting it from Russia, who controls the oil?

That's a BIG problem for the USA.

But we're not concerned with the US.

Let's talk about Saudi Arabia, Iran and other high oil producing countries. If they need food and they're getting it from Russia, who controls the oil?

That's a BIG problem for the USA.
i expect ozempic to be in short supply for wwiii or civil war ii.

a good insect identification guide and a few recipes might make stalingead ii or vicksburg ii survivable.

So you're a kind man, you don't like killing and like peace on earth, right? Where were you, sonofabitch, when you were carpet bombing Yugoslavia, destroying Libya, Iraq and a score of others? STFU and get to what you are best at, i.e. drinking beer and jerking off.
I was in elementary school for most of that

Assholes, cry as you will, Putin gives no shit. Dip state and the lying msm is your problem. Biden too, but he's a brainless fart who is of no importance.

That's why Russia is in the hole it is.

Putin doesn't give a shit how many lives he will ruin to save face, his state TV will keep rationalizing it to you dupe Russians and you will never hold him responsible for his agressive war of choice as long as he is in power and controlls the propaganda nerratives.

Putin's actions are perfectly understandable as that of an egomaniac totalitarian who's regime will fail if he loses the war.

But your behavior is that of a weak, brainwashed slave. You have access to all of the information on the internet and you still can't put two and two togather that whats good for Putin in this conflict is really bad for Russia and it's people.

Putin is inflicting historic damage on your country internally and externally while you nod right along. It's really sad to watch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back