Who Supports Biden .. exactly?

I'm thinkin .. China, moronic lefties paid off from government corruption, frothing lefty Wokey's and their assorted lefty nuts.. ..

Who supports Biden? People who defend pedophiles, masking 2 year olds, and allowing males to compete against women, people who support teaching sex to kindergartners, people who like catastrophic inflation and high gas prices, and people who don't mind senile heads of state starting WW3.

Who supports Biden? People who defend pedophiles, masking 2 year olds, and allowing males to compete against women, people who support teaching sex to kindergartners, people who like catastrophic inflation and high gas prices, and people who don't mind senile heads of state starting WW3.
Yup, .. ;)

Last edited:
That about sums it up.

As an aside …it’s quite amusing watching the supposed “ anti war” left get their panties in a twist when you say you aren’t interested in getting into a war with Russia. lol.

Those whiny useless Cunservatives can't do anything right...
Meanwhile Democrats are knocking it outta the park!

Why don't Cunservatives just shut up and get out of the way so the Big Boys can run the show ????

LowestJoblessClaimIn50Years.jpg

Wassamatter Sooney?
Don't like a winning economy ?

Seems everything is 100% better with ole Joe running things amirite?
And he has half his brain tied behind his back...(at least half)
Just look at the news little fella.

Those whiny useless Cunservatives can't do anything right...
Meanwhile Democrats are knocking it outta the park!

Why don't Cunservatives just shut up and get out of the way so the Big Boys can run the show ????

View attachment 627328
There is absolutely nothing “Big Boy” about the corrupt DNC and the vile Brandon Administration. So, heed your own advice and stfu. :fu:

You keep being a whinly little snot...the Big Boys on the Left will get er done.

This REALLY bothers you huh? :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 627333
Not at all. I just like to correct your dishonesty. You don’t really imagine that your vapid nonsense is ever, at all, persuasive, do you? See? Now that’s funny. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

lol
Cunservatives can't STAND when America is winning

America keeps Winning....Cunservatives keep Whining

View attachment 627331

Tell me how you are "winning"? Do you like paying twice the price of gasoline that you did two years ago? How about your grocery bill? Your rent, utilities, and everything else you're paying more for now under Biden? No, you're not "winning", you're losing. And you will lose everything in the midterm and next Presidential election, as well you should for your incredibly stupid political choices.

pizza cost2.jpg

pizza cost.jpg

Tell me how you are "winning"? Do you like paying twice the price of gasoline that you did two years ago? How about your grocery bill? Your rent, utilities, and everything else you're paying more for now under Biden? No, you're not "winning", you're losing. And you will lose everything in the midterm and next Presidential election, as well you should for your incredibly stupid political choices.

View attachment 627334

View attachment 627335

Um....
I vote with Conservatives.

I just think they are they biggest set of crying ass do nuffin losers in the history of mankind.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Um....
I vote with Conservatives.

I just think they are they biggest set of crying ass do nuffin losers in the history of mankind.

So it was satire? Then it went right over my head when you posted this:

Cunservatives can't STAND when America is winning

America keeps Winning....Cunservatives keep Whining

What's a "Cunservative"?

Forum List

Back