Who should we blame for coronavirus deaths in the U.S.?

OP
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Reaction score

San Souci

Platinum Member
Reaction score
1) The corruption & stupidity of leaders in N.Y. & N.J.

2) The Chinese Communist Party

China and WHO. We should get out of ALL Global organizations. Other countries are filthy.

OP
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Reaction score

China and WHO. We should get out of ALL Global organizations. Other countries are filthy.
The WHO is corrupt: Stop Funding WHO Until It Cleans Up Its Act | National Review

San Souci

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The WHO is corrupt: Stop Funding WHO Until It Cleans Up Its Act | National Review
Actually ,for all his faults , BILL Clinton was a PROFESSIONAL politician. Hitlery was an amature. Bill could get folks to LIKE him. Nobody could like Hitlery.

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Reaction score

some people say that trump hired a bio company to make the virus and release it to the public so he could blame it on obama and hillary....

sure sounds like something he would do.....

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I put 100% of the blame on Communist China. They intentionally seeded the world with this virus. I'd say Trump's response was top caliber. Some of the states still don't know what the hell they're doing. That big alliance in the northeast are where most of the clueless states (PA. Mass. NY and NJ) are. But in everyones defense, if those Communist bastards didn't spread this thing around the world, the Dow would be at 30,000, there would be full employment, the beaches would be hopping and the bars and restaurants would be packed on this lovely Friday night. Fuck Red China

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List