Who should we blame for coronavirus deaths in the U.S.?

1) The corruption & stupidity of leaders in N.Y. & N.J.

2) The Chinese Communist Party

China and WHO. We should get out of ALL Global organizations. Other countries are filthy.

China and WHO. We should get out of ALL Global organizations. Other countries are filthy.
The WHO is corrupt: Stop Funding WHO Until It Cleans Up Its Act | National Review

The WHO is corrupt: Stop Funding WHO Until It Cleans Up Its Act | National Review
Actually ,for all his faults , BILL Clinton was a PROFESSIONAL politician. Hitlery was an amature. Bill could get folks to LIKE him. Nobody could like Hitlery.

some people say that trump hired a bio company to make the virus and release it to the public so he could blame it on obama and hillary....

sure sounds like something he would do.....

I put 100% of the blame on Communist China. They intentionally seeded the world with this virus. I'd say Trump's response was top caliber. Some of the states still don't know what the hell they're doing. That big alliance in the northeast are where most of the clueless states (PA. Mass. NY and NJ) are. But in everyones defense, if those Communist bastards didn't spread this thing around the world, the Dow would be at 30,000, there would be full employment, the beaches would be hopping and the bars and restaurants would be packed on this lovely Friday night. Fuck Red China

More facts to consider:

Last edited:
I was told by MSM that I must blame Donald John Trump and China is the innocent victim in all this, so I must obey the MSM Gods!
Media caused it .Without the fear mongering ,the USA would not turn into a Communist State. Our YOUNG are fuckin' COWARDS. The Asian Flu of 1957 was far more deadly. But there was no filthy MEDIA to stoke up the fear.

That title is embarrassing. Nobody should be blamed. Or maybe, we all share the blame. I don't know

Fauci's COVID-19 mutation that he mentions in a video has been linked to influenza H1N1. This fact links to the USMB thread WHO Backflips.

america is general. The wealthiest nation in the world should have spent trillions many years ago to be ready. We have failed....miserably. embarassingly so.

Forum List

Back