Who should we believe ... FBI or Obama “I don’t think it posed a national security problem"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Once again Obama's political ideology takes precedence over national interests.
The FBI is STILL investigating and Ron Hosko, a former senior F.B.I. official who retired in 2014 and is now the president of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, said it was inappropriate for the president to “suggest what side of the investigation he is on” when the F.B.I. is still investigating.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/u...ton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html?_r=0

I personally based on Obama's history of influencing on going investigations would believe the FBI!
When you consider Obama seems to always takes the opposite of law enforcement and when his opinion is given will always slant the outcome. So will the FBI truly be able to ask serious questions as to the security of Hillary's email server system?
It is certainly a very strong possibility that the server was hacked and who knows what kind of secret information was being shared with people that don't have America's best interest.

Obama's track record seems to affect law enforcement specifically.
Jerry Flynn, the executive director of the New England Police Benevolence Association, told the Boston Herald that the association’s members “are enraged at his lack of support of law enforcement. It’s clear that he has an agenda, and unfortunately the police are not part of his agenda.”

Read more: Boston Police Boycott Obama’s Speech
Pasco harkened back to 2009, when Obama criticized a Massachusetts police officer for arresting Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, when he was attempting to break into his own home. Obama said the officer had “acted stupidly.”

"That is one where the president spoke precipitously without all the facts," Pasco said, adding that the current situation "is a much larger and more tragic incident."
Police chief rips Obama remarks

There is no doubt that President Barack Obama hates the police. His ideology is why he has built a long career of activism against law enforcement… And thanks to Obama, too many people are opposed to the same police officers who risk their lives every day for our safety.

Police Are TIRED of Barack Obama – And Are Planning on Doing THIS
Public views towards police are so bad in some areas, that police have taken a more hands-off approach to public safety. Depending on the neighborhood, this can be disastrous.

Some cops in D.C. are so FURIOUS with Obama helping to spread this hostility toward police officers, they’re actually threatening to turn their backs on him at the annual National Peace Officers Memorial Service. This is a huge slap in the face, but he deserves it!
Police Are TIRED of Barack Obama - And Are Planning on Doing THIS! - The Political Insider

If I learned anything throughout this, it is that the republicans control the FBI :thup:

Based on the FACT that Obama is the guy who said 'The ACA won't cost a dime, it will pay for itself, and if you like your plan / doctor you can keep your plan / doctor' ('LIE OF THE YEAR' Award winner right there), I would say the answer is obvious...unless you're a Liberal. :p

Last edited:
Once again Obama's political ideology takes precedence over national interests.
The FBI is STILL investigating and Ron Hosko, a former senior F.B.I. official who retired in 2014 and is now the president of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, said it was inappropriate for the president to “suggest what side of the investigation he is on” when the F.B.I. is still investigating.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/u...ton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html?_r=0

I personally based on Obama's history of influencing on going investigations would believe the FBI!
When you consider Obama seems to always takes the opposite of law enforcement and when his opinion is given will always slant the outcome. So will the FBI truly be able to ask serious questions as to the security of Hillary's email server system?
It is certainly a very strong possibility that the server was hacked and who knows what kind of secret information was being shared with people that don't have America's best interest.

Obama's track record seems to affect law enforcement specifically.
Jerry Flynn, the executive director of the New England Police Benevolence Association, told the Boston Herald that the association’s members “are enraged at his lack of support of law enforcement. It’s clear that he has an agenda, and unfortunately the police are not part of his agenda.”

Read more: Boston Police Boycott Obama’s Speech
Pasco harkened back to 2009, when Obama criticized a Massachusetts police officer for arresting Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, when he was attempting to break into his own home. Obama said the officer had “acted stupidly.”

"That is one where the president spoke precipitously without all the facts," Pasco said, adding that the current situation "is a much larger and more tragic incident."
Police chief rips Obama remarks

There is no doubt that President Barack Obama hates the police. His ideology is why he has built a long career of activism against law enforcement… And thanks to Obama, too many people are opposed to the same police officers who risk their lives every day for our safety.

Police Are TIRED of Barack Obama – And Are Planning on Doing THIS
Public views towards police are so bad in some areas, that police have taken a more hands-off approach to public safety. Depending on the neighborhood, this can be disastrous.

Some cops in D.C. are so FURIOUS with Obama helping to spread this hostility toward police officers, they’re actually threatening to turn their backs on him at the annual National Peace Officers Memorial Service. This is a huge slap in the face, but he deserves it!
Police Are TIRED of Barack Obama - And Are Planning on Doing THIS! - The Political Insider

Neither.

Believe the sheep that claim the FBI isn't investigating Hillary

Who DIDN'T think this was going to be the case. Despite Obama's B$ declaration that his administration was going to be the 'most transparent EVUH' it has been anything BUT.

The head of his EPA was exposed for having and doing business with a personal e-mail account under an alias. Lois Lerner was exposed as having one, Hillary, Huma...hell, it is unusual if you work in the Obama administration and DON'T have a personal e-mail account on which you do your official govt business, under an assumed name, to avoid the FOIA and various crimes / scandals.

Forum List

Back